Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
FleurDelacour711 wrote:
Hello, fellow wizards! My name is Amber Rubyheart, and what I'd really like to see, are plush or plastic versions of the pets on the game. On other hit family and kid gaming sites, such as "WEBKINZ WORLD", they have plush pets to go along with the virtual ones in the game. These are the main reason some of these such named websites are what they are today. I had discussed this issue of plastic and/or plush pets previously with my brother, Thomas Silverbane, and he had also said that he would definitely buy all, or for that matter, any of the plush or plastic pets, regardless of their price. These would also draw in a larger crowd, as physical toys may be many people's first introduction to Wizard101. Physical toys from the game are a great idea, because they capture the ora, or feeling, of the game. In the game we fight using spell cards, and collect rare gear such as pets. Included with each plastic pet, there could be a spell card, listing its statistics and rarity. This would add a collectible level to the toys, simillar to a trading card game. They would also be a hit to people not yet involved in Wizard101, and Wizard101 fans alike. Included with each pet, perhaps on the spell and statistic card, could be a code for uploading your pet onto your virtual wizard account. This would also bring more people to play the virtual game, as an uploadable code is included with your physical pet toy.

Thank you very much for reading and considering! Please feel free to comment/ add to the idea/ or ask questions! Responses are invalueable!

Hello people of the spiral!
This is the best idea I have ever heard about Wizard101!!!!!!! I would buy all of them no matter what price!! They would sell like crazy!! I would tell all of my friends about them, even the ones who don't play wizard101!! These would be so cool! I hope KingsIsle considers!!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011
There is some great ideas on this. Some new and different pets that you could buy with gold. New and different rides that you can buy with gold. I don't know about everyone else buy I get tired of buying the same rides. I don't alway have crowns to buy a ram or something like that with.

Another idea is about getting spells from your secondary school. I like to have a divers deck and it is hard when you are a level 40 or 50 something and you want to get the pheonix or centar but you have to start at one and go thru everything before you get them. You don't get enough training points to do that and at that level I almost never use a spell less then 3 pips because it just doen't do the damage. maybe you should open the secondary school spells so we can get any spell under the level that you are at.

I also like the idean of being able to change schools, or being able to use gold to buy crowns. So many great ideas.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2011
Hi my idea is nicknames for spell decks. Most wizards I know keep multiple decks some for exploring and some for pvp. A 4 to 6 letter nickname would be enough to easily track your decks and swap them quickly.

Another idea is questing to be able to teach your pet certain Traits instead of having to depend on the randomness of hatching and training. once they level up you could pick from the traits you have learned or click random to pick the trait it was born with.

Thanks for listening,
Steven Windstrider :D

Survivor
May 11, 2009
I have an idea, how about instead of mounts we have vehicles?

you could have a Jeep in Zafaria, Model t in wizard City, Sleds in Colossus Boulavard and wintertusk. just a idea I had. All of the Vehicles are already in the game except for the sled. so is the 2 person mount system. all thats neccesary is a new paint job. they could be bought in the crowns shop or won from bosses.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
As a former software engineer I under stand the reluctance to add features "willy nillly " to the game, feature creep makes support very difficult. However with that said I would like to thank you for fixing the speed loading issue with the crown shop I do notice a big difference one other area i think need addressed is treasure cards in the Bazaar buy more should be added as a option and the pick colors button removed from that screen making it the same as the reagents thus keeping the application more consistent.

Michael Lifesong level 70 Life

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I love this game :D
I think the pet should have more then just 4 talants !
And when you hach it with another pet the talents should add up when you
get the baby pet.
ALSO it should be not soooooo hard to experienc your pet.
It took me so long to get my pet to just adult :x
ANY WAY I THINK IT IS A GREAT GAME :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.

I totaly agree
I get SO anoyed with that when I am in marlebone. I get into a battle.
I try to do my qwest and get right into a batte. It just lowers my health and the my time.
i think they should at least make a brick sidewalk.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Hello! I was thinking you could make an elephant hoard pack, with an elephant robe, elephant hat and elephant shoes. I was also thinking you could make an elephant mount, that can hold your whole group, and the elephant mount would be twice 2 mounts big. I was also thinking you could make an elephant pet, when the elephant pet is epic it will do a really strong spell that is over 10000 damage! And i was thinking you could make an elephant house called, royal elephant palace. If you like my idea can you please say that alexis mythblood made this elephant hoard pack? And if you also like my idea can you give me all the elephant hoard pack stuff, because i never get any of the other mounts from the other packs!

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
I personally think that pets should gain at least 10% of the exp that you earn from battles and 15% from quests.

I hope that Lyndia Greyrose or Dailea Falmea or Merle Ambrose will think this though because 1000 exp is too much when you only get 4 exp per training game.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
I think KI should make people able to create astral wizards (sun, moon, star). And also they should change some enemy types to astrals.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
i think that two wizards who are friends should connect they`re castles and have wars and i also think that wizards should be able to fire arrows from they`re bows outside of combat by pressing A on they`re keyboard i also think that wizards should be able to equip shields to protect against arrows during the said wars i also think that flying mounts should fly high in the sky by holding down the space bar until they reach they`re desired height then let go of the space bar and then they land by pressing a land button while flying and while in a war they should be able to fire arrows while in the air i really hope you add these idea's i came up with them myself.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
How about a damage over time spell for Life maybe an angry hornet that does 25 damage over 3 rounds costs 2 pips to cast or something like that?
Michael Lifesong Level 70 Life

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
anna12345cats10 wrote:
angelbright wrote:
Dear KI,

I want to ask if in the future will you add also the way of buying Crowns with the use of PaySafeCard as an easy way for people who don't wont to use either their Credit Card or don't have Credit Card.

Don't take me wrong here dear KI, I do buy my Crowns with the use of my Credit Card but sometimes I don't have the feeling to go to bank and add money in my Credit Card ( no worries, I am not lazy ^_^ ) to use them and instead I prefer to go in a kiosk and buy a PaySafeCard instead, easier and faster :)

This is a good idea to have also because there are also players ( I believe ) from other countries that do not have Credit Cards to use and it will be easy for them to pay with the use of PaySafeCard as it is a well known use Internationaly.

Best wishes from heart,

Angelbright

p.s. I am apologies if is not in the correct section so do please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum section.

About the other countries, they have different servers for them and, most likely, different ways of paying.
Allison UnicornStone

Dear Allison UnicornStone,

I know that there are other different servers for Wizard101 Europe (by GameForge) and they have different ways of buying Crowns but I just wanted to drop this thought about adding it in Wizard101 KingsIsle as an extra way of payment with the use of PaySafeCard that anyone can get from a kiosk (especially in Europe) for youngsters who might not have a credit card to use. Of course this way of payment will not be a proof of Age. It will be more profitable I believe and it will be nice if KingsIsle will make a Poll asking players about this just to get an idea of how many will accept it

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
i think we should have more of a choice of characters like being forest lords instead of dull humans i made a topic about this it will show up soon...

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
Since we have a Dye shop, it should be time to create a Hair and skin color added into the Dye shop.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
rblman231 wrote:
i think they should come out with more areas, spells, schools and also higher max level... after you hit grandmaster there isnt much else to do besides farming for the best items, pvp matches and derby races in the pet pavillion
thay shoud come out with new packs

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!
they should

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think there should be a pack that comes around once a year for about a week. There should be one for each holiday. I don't have a lot of ideas yet, but for St. Patrick's day you could get leprechaun treasure cards, different types of trees, and maybe new housing items. For Easter, you could get a bunny pet, little Easter egg housing items you can hide all over your house, and candy pet snacks.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think there should be more interactive housing items, like the bobble heads. I think they are really neat and I spent a long time collecting them. I also liked how you can drink and eat the cookies and milk.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
I think you should be able to put monsters in your house. If a player is defeated by one, they just stay in the house (kind of like the battlefield in the massive fantasy palace and sultan palace). I'm not sure if you would buy them, craft them, buy them with crowns or some of each. It would make sense for them to stand still, so a player can decide if he wants to fight the monster, and they don't catch him by surprise. I'm not sure if you would get xp from fighting the monster or not.
Once you defeat a monster in combat, they could drop a copy of that monster that you could place in your house.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i agree with you, a lot of times i just wanted to sit at my bench outside and relax

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
kublai987 wrote:
Hey has anyone noticed that the skeletal pirates in Unicorn way dont really fit in? to me they dont, so KI should make a pirate themed world with them in it. it should maybe be accessible at level 35. The skeletal pirates would be rank 4 death? and they should DEFINETELY know the skeletal pirate spell.

-thx for checking this out!

Um I was reading all of this and I saw a post before urs that said the exact same thing

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I think there should be a spell or pet of Qeen Calypso for death wizard :3

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
Here are two ideas I think some balance wizards and some others would like. First the world of Hydrocanthia. The main think is it's a world for all wizards to go to not just members. It's a world full of hydras and sea serpents, krakens and colossuss'. There is land, water, lava and the best I like the clouds. When players get to the world they get a choice wich part of it they want to start in. The clouds is full of giants and colossus, the land had hydras wildclaws and that stuff, the water has sea serpents and krakens, and the lava is full of fire wyverns and sunbirds and that sort of thing. The second idea is sometimes players cant aford crowns so in there first world they unlock they get a free mount of their school. The balance would get a hydra, the storm would get a wyvern, the ice would get a war frost beetle, the fire would get a dragon like the ones from dragonspyre, the myth would get orthrus the death would get big vampire bat, the life would get a unicorn or centar. Note: these mount can not be sold but can be used in shared bank and the mounts are permanent.
:D plz let me know what you think!

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
So we all know those houses on Triton avenue, Firecat alley, and Cyclopes lane. But what do they do? NOTHING! Just like the ones in Wizard City (the heart of it like where Master Ambrose is! What I think would be really cool is that we can buy houses on these lanes! So when we leave our houses we have an option to appear on that street or go straight to the spiral door! And you might say you couldnt have green space, but what if it had a courtyard like a roman villa did! You base things of Latin and Roman stuff why not their houses? And the houses could have that steets theme like for triton you could have it rain, or for firecat you could have like the lava fountians or fire elves! And also what I think would be a good lift for the other worlds is to update their water like zafarias so it looks more realistic! Thanks!