Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
You should update the water in all the worlds to look like zafarias! If you do it for one world you should finish it in the others as well!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
I think that the spells could be a little more balanced. Many wizards complain that fire has an unfair advantage over many other schools. I suggest that you make the other spells a little more powerful. They do not have to be complicated. All they have to do is deal a lot of damage and hit all enemies. I am a little frustrated with my school, death. I am a grandmaster wizard but I do not like the skeletal dragon spell because it doesn't attack all enemies. I also recommend creating a way to change one's school. Many wizards on Wizard 101 Central have this same complaint. Please heed these suggestions or send me an email back explaining why you do not approve. Thank you! :-o

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
i think that there should be a world based off of greek lore. It could be called Mythia, like how celestia and zafaria both ended their names with ia.

The story should be that the myth creatures are kind off out of whack, and their secret home world of Mythia opens again to the spiral. Little does everyone know, that you know who ms. new villan did this so she could confuse everyone and think that the myth creatures where just plotting to take over the spiral. When you go there you go to the cyclops temples and learn that the cyclopes have nothing to do with it. The cyclopes say that the minotuars did it, but their gate is blocked off and you do quests to open it and continue and meet Morganthe again.

Thanks for readin this idea and see you in the spiral!

Blaze Lightglen level 50 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Hi Kingsisle I am a fan of your obviously and i just wanted to give an idea like a new world or something. Like instead of makeing all this minor stuff how bout a new world. I mean i have friendss on wizard101 that want a new world and i want one to so plz when you think enough people have finished Zafaria make a new world.Thanks and bye!

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
Dear KI,
I love wizard101 SO much, butI have an idea for you to make it even more fun! :D I think it's unfair that the bad guy has a minion and wizards who don't have four other wizards fighting with them having to go up against the boss plus a minion is unfair. But, the idea I had to stop this is the option for wizards to choose three of their pets and mounts to use in battle if they are alone. It should be only optional so they could still summan minions if they'd prefer. If they are with a friend they should each get to summan a pet or mount. If they're with three friends the first person should be the one to summan a pet or mount. It shouldn't take pips to summan a pet or mount because the boss doesn't have to. Please write back. I'd love to hear what you think of my idea! :-)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
I have a few ideas.
1) Alchemy
2) Separating pet energy, and garden energy
3) Individual energy per pet
4) Ability to make snacks (cook)
5) Ability to fish
6) Ability to pay crowns to change school/have a secondary school
Ex. Be able to be a Necromancer, and also be a Theurgist. Ability to Do quests for you secondary school etc.
7) Pay to add enhancements and/or enchantments to your equipment
8)Interactions with house objects (Sleep in bed, sit in chair, etc.)
9) Add in factors such as eating (hunger), sleeping, and drinking.
10) Last but not least, DOUBLE XP WEEKENDS!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
angelbright wrote:
Dear KI,

I want to ask if in the future will you add also the way of buying Crowns with the use of PaySafeCard as an easy way for people who don't wont to use either their Credit Card or don't have Credit Card.

Don't take me wrong here dear KI, I do buy my Crowns with the use of my Credit Card but sometimes I don't have the feeling to go to bank and add money in my Credit Card ( no worries, I am not lazy ^_^ ) to use them and instead I prefer to go in a kiosk and buy a PaySafeCard instead, easier and faster :)

This is a good idea to have also because there are also players ( I believe ) from other countries that do not have Credit Cards to use and it will be easy for them to pay with the use of PaySafeCard as it is a well known use Internationaly.

Best wishes from heart,

Angelbright

p.s. I am apologies if is not in the correct section so do please feel free to move it to the appropriate forum section.

About the other countries, they have different servers for them and, most likely, different ways of paying.
Allison UnicornStone

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
hello i like all ideas peoples posted! but i wanna to talk about new world and spells! i wish the new world will be after zafaria. this world name can be ,,Avalon" the grounds of the elementals! well this world could be like story of the Arthur, excalibur and his sister Morgana just the names could be changed and story could be little diferrent! all story is starting in the island of Avalon it would be the main area! the shamans live on that island, but something bad happened and the elementals escaped from the magical world there the portal is leading. so everywhere is walking the elementals- water elementals storm ones, fire elementals fire ones, air elementals balance ones, earth elementals life ones. so the first mission is to get the sword from the lady of the lake but to get in the lake you need help of air elementals to blow away smoke that blocks dorrs in the lake! the lady of the lake lives underwater and the sword is in the lady"s castle! but to get to there the evil fishes dont let you! lol! and etc

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
ok but um kingsisle can you make both the raven mounts permanent plz. cause i used all 50$ worth of my crowns to try to get a blood ravens but i didnt get a single one i only got one normal one so plz make both the raven mounts permanent :(

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
I was thinking the same thing! You shoudl be able to lay in bed and relax (1 person per bed of course) instead of standing the whole time your playing.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I think we should be able to run, walk, and sneak around and change our movement speed, and it should be FREE! There should also be a place where we can change out hair style and color, skin tone, and face. I dont like my hair color and i wear helmets that always covers it but there are other helmets that i like that show my hair. It shouldnt cost crowns because its like dying your clothes. Also it would be cool if instead of the base close being a wizard hat, robe and boots, it should be something like a T-shirt and jeans, no hat and tennis shoes because when you start the game you did just come from another world right? Last i think we should be able to interact with our furniture by sittng in it or laying in it and things like that. Houses right now are pretty much just a place to look at the furniture.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I've been thinking and maybe there can be a new look for teleporting. Fire wizards could burst into flames and disappear then reappear from ashes on the ground. Ice wizards could summon a blizzard and disaooear then reappear, Storm could summon a lightning bolt and it could strike them then take them into a cloud then they could either fall out of the cloud or more lightning could send them down. Life wizards could grow into a tree then shrink down, then grow back in a new place (like how rebirth does but not look like Bartelby). Death wizards could crack the ground and skeleton arms could start reaching up out of the ground, then jump in and pop out. Myth wizards can summon a giant blue and gold portal and simply walk through. Balance wizards could summon a sandstorm. The "reappear" part shouldnt apply when you teleport into battle because it could take too long.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I think that the graphics of the game could be upgraded to the making of a graphics settings option maximum

-That would include the realism-likeness of trees grass and other nature/life objects

-Lighting and glowing effects would be enhanced (Eg: A realistic sun starts with a red circle than slightly smaller red-orange circle with low hardness than making the flares are orange in the background and get smaller and lighter each time--)

--orange, mid-orange-yellow, yellow, slightly lighter ,lighter, and finally white) I would have shown an image ex but i can't.

-Face and look of wizards would more more realistic with features also. Including the following
--eyes blink
--hands slightly loses its rectangular shape and fingers slightly separates
--since the inside of the mouth(with teeth with realism-likeness) is hard its out
--mouths slightly decrease in lightness.

An overall effect of shading and highlights added to ensure a 3d look idea from Zafaria sticks in Booba crossroads don't have 3d look.

Thus are my ideas, I hope Kingsisle considers.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I personally love all of the great work you are doing. Every addition and update improves and enhances one's gaming experience. I would really enjoy seeing some kind of mount we could ride into battle. Mounts are very interesting as of now, but a War chariot would be awesome to ride in battle. I can't wait for the next addition to the Grizzleheim story arc!

Defender
May 15, 2010

You should make more house choices for our wizards. You should make houses that are smaller and less spectacular than the wooded cottage. Like a house someone may actually live in. You should make neighborhoods in each city that you can move into.

There should be more than two houses in each world. You should make them change every week. This way, everyone will have houses that may be unique. The castles are among the favorite parts of the game. Though, even without them, this game is still legendary.

There should also be cards, and bundles out in stores that just give spells, castles, mounts, or other things. When they're jumbled together, it's a little expensive. Sold with just a pet, even though it's ten or twenty dollars, it's partially ripoff for twenty bucks.

Also, hats should be optional in this game. I really do like my hair. The chieftain's crown is the only one that really shows it off. You should also get outfits that are more for girls, because they can look a little odd wearing war helms. The prestigious outfit is very feminine as if you were a princess.

It may be hard to do, I don't know, but you should also let your characters
sit down, eat, etc.. Maybe the food can give you more mana, or something.
Also, pets should be able to grow as they age. If they're a baby, and now they're an adult, they should have grown. I know I didn't stay the same size.

That's all I have to say. I hope you consider my ideas, and I would be ecstatic to see them used in game. If not, oh well. I hope every gamer here agrees with my thoughts. Kingsisle has done an amazing job on the game, and lets hope they make history with all of what they will do.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Hi I love the game I know I have a pvp portal but was told that I have to tell someone that I got it I have it in a big spot on my house on my death char. The other is for an idea for dorms is and seen it in offten I would like to actually sit on my couch or chair maybe even have a little eat at the table maybe even cook a little. I know it is a lot more graphics but sure would help. The other is in the game the monsters hit you harder especialy from your own school but when you hit them you do little damage to me it is not fair it actually should be the other way around but then having it even is far better. Please excuse if I have done a few misspelled words my spelling is not the greatest and I am sorry.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008

I think it'd be awesome if there were quests for our pets as well! I feel like gaming is such a hassle and takes a long time! Also it's harder to level up when you get bored with the games unlike questing where it keeps you entertained

Survivor
Jul 20, 2008
I wish that you could have a natural resistance against your school!
The resistance would build up every 10 levels!

Survivor
Apr 28, 2011
I recently tried to make a suggestion not knowing how to do it and sent it in through the contact support and was a little upset at the reply. In stead of saying thank you but this is where it needs to be, it made it sound like my suggestion was a joke and nothing serious and instead of being taught where to go I felt the response was very derogitory and insulting. I was very upset at the way you handled the situation and feel you could have handled it better.

The suggestion I was trying to make was about the storm minnion. My mom and I have several characters and our favorite minnions are life and fire. They give help to everyone as well as keep themselves alive. The storm minnion is just the opposite. It will give itself life two or three times then shields three or four times then it might taunt the enemy or maybe put a shield on you, by then you are almost dead and will have to try again. If you could make the storm minnion more like the fire or life it would be of more value. In fact I think you should make all the minnions more like the life and fire.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
i think that there should be some type of guild or alliances in the game for you and friends to join in and then have like diffrent stuff they can do and maybe have a trade items like 1 a day or something im not really sure but i think it would be pretty cool to have

Survivor
May 06, 2009
They need to have a world where you can ride your mounts and fight with while you are on your mount and have your mount fly and have a sky world

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
Hello, fellow wizards! My name is Amber Rubyheart, and what I'd really like to see, are plush or plastic versions of the pets on the game. On other hit family and kid gaming sites, such as "WEBKINZ WORLD", they have plush pets to go along with the virtual ones in the game. These are the main reason some of these such named websites are what they are today. I had discussed this issue of plastic and/or plush pets previously with my brother, Thomas Silverbane, and he had also said that he would definitely buy all, or for that matter, any of the plush or plastic pets, regardless of their price. These would also draw in a larger crowd, as physical toys may be many people's first introduction to Wizard101. Physical toys from the game are a great idea, because they capture the ora, or feeling, of the game. In the game we fight using spell cards, and collect rare gear such as pets. Included with each plastic pet, there could be a spell card, listing its statistics and rarity. This would add a collectible level to the toys, simillar to a trading card game. They would also be a hit to people not yet involved in Wizard101, and Wizard101 fans alike. Included with each pet, perhaps on the spell and statistic card, could be a code for uploading your pet onto your virtual wizard account. This would also bring more people to play the virtual game, as an uploadable code is included with your physical pet toy.

Thank you very much for reading and considering! Please feel free to comment/ add to the idea/ or ask questions! Responses are invalueable!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I have another I honestly don`t think it is fair that your foe is hitting more then you are I am at top lvl and I hit my foe at same school as me and only take off maybe 82 points how ever if they hit me they take off 500 to 800 points. This being hit by the same thing that I hit them with and they don`t use any traps on me it is hard when you have three of the same school sence you have 3 thousand health. Yes my second is life but still makes things very hard.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
shipleyv wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I agree, or at the very least, paid members should get a substantial discount or a way to convert gold to crowns. I was also thinking, that there could be a series of quests, like the zeke ones, where if you succeed, you get 1 month free membership OR 1000 crowns which would be a major incintive for all players to play more to get the free month.

I think there should be quest like stated above that give you crowns because it is completely unfair to people whos parents don't give them crowns and stuff so you know good idea.

--------Mycin JadeShield--LVL 52 Life------------

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
nalaboo171 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D

i think there should be a life phoenix pet that give a life phoenix attack spell like the helephant or war oni or something like that

-----------------Mycin JadeShield-----LVL 52 Life------