Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I think there should be a fire world called Lavastorm where the enemy's are all fire and storm but they don't resist the same schools spells. And you should need a special kind of clothing and mount to go in it. It would be hard for the enemy's to be rank 13-18. And if you like this kingsisle, (if you read these) can you raise the level to level 90?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hi, the Lavastorm world was me, I forgot to tell you my wizards' names, they are Keelan BearHunter level 70, Ronan RubyBlade level 24, and Jack Titanhunter level 8.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
Hi, I was wondering if you could bring back the Faithful dragonness mount(purple dragon). Thank you :-) :D

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
There should be a pet mini game where 2 pets fight each other with moves that they have learned . The winning pet should get 9 exp and the losing also get 9, then its fair. I hope you like this. Bye! Keelan BearHunter level 70 balance.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I think that it would be a good idea for us to be able to name our decks. For example, some people might have a mob deck, a mixed deck, or a solo deck, depending on the position. So I propose that we will be able to name our decks in filtered/open chat. It will be very helpful for the people of the community.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
What would be cool is if you could buy crowns in game with game gold as well as real money. All this excessive money is tedious when you have nothing to spend it on. That, or make the in-game shop ALL crown or gold items not just crowns.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I have a good idea for "Wands" that I think should be added to the game. The ironic thing is, these new "Wands" will not actually be wands at all, but instead a new type of weapon that Wizards will be able to "carry" around in a way.

I have been thinking for some time now, wouldn't it be cool to use Telekinetic powers in Wizard101? I think coming along with the new year, trends tend to change, and styles do as well. Instead of a Wand, Staff, or Sword that Wizards carry around, what if we would be able to wear Armlets or Gloves or even physical Rings that could be used as a weapon?

For example, we put on let's say "Armlets of Pyrokinesis", the cards will be just like Wand cards, and the damage could be seen as 100 damage, +1 pip, you know the usual stuff. But here's the thing, when we place these gloves on, we gain Energy-like balls around our hands. And we are able to walk around with Magical power just coming out of our hands.

When we cast, the animations would be us clenching our fists while we float in mid air with Telekinetic like powers coming from our hands. When we do the "Wand" attack, we could fly up and slam the ground, whilst using the energy powers against the enemy; like a Psi wave or something.

Storm could have Clouds and Electricity sprouting from their palms as they walk around, while say, Myth could have Blue and Yellow colored energy balls with little eyes in them. I understand the image can be hard to imagine, but I've been thinking for so long, if we're wizards, can't we use Innate magical energy....without a Wand, Staff, or Weapon?

The idea came from the use of the "Force" in Star Wars, and the ever so popular Telekinetic powers. There are terms for each element of course. Lunarkinesis actually has to do with manipulation of Darkness and Death, which would go perfect for a Necromancer. I just want to see something fresh and cool; something a little different and not anything too drastic.

Innate/Telekinetic energy Gloves/Rings for a new "Wand" type. What do you think?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Jude370 wrote:
I have a good idea for "Wands" that I think should be added to the game. The ironic thing is, these new "Wands" will not actually be wands at all, but instead a new type of weapon that Wizards will be able to "carry" around in a way.

I have been thinking for some time now, wouldn't it be cool to use Telekinetic powers in Wizard101? I think coming along with the new year, trends tend to change, and styles do as well. Instead of a Wand, Staff, or Sword that Wizards carry around, what if we would be able to wear Armlets or Gloves or even physical Rings that could be used as a weapon?

For example, we put on let's say "Armlets of Pyrokinesis", the cards will be just like Wand cards, and the damage could be seen as 100 damage, +1 pip, you know the usual stuff. But here's the thing, when we place these gloves on, we gain Energy-like balls around our hands. And we are able to walk around with Magical power just coming out of our hands.

When we cast, the animations would be us clenching our fists while we float in mid air with Telekinetic like powers coming from our hands. When we do the "Wand" attack, we could fly up and slam the ground, whilst using the energy powers against the enemy; like a Psi wave or something.

Storm could have Clouds and Electricity sprouting from their palms as they walk around, while say, Myth could have Blue and Yellow colored energy balls with little eyes in them. I understand the image can be hard to imagine, but I've been thinking for so long, if we're wizards, can't we use Innate magical energy....without a Wand, Staff, or Weapon?

The idea came from the use of the "Force" in Star Wars, and the ever so popular Telekinetic powers. There are terms for each element of course. Lunarkinesis actually has to do with manipulation of Darkness and Death, which would go perfect for a Necromancer. I just want to see something fresh and cool; something a little different and not anything too drastic.

Innate/Telekinetic energy Gloves/Rings for a new "Wand" type. What do you think?

awesome awesome I agree with you 100% that would be nice to have

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
Recently, I bought a Massive fantasy palace and I saw that you couldn't explore the highest towers and I was like "what's up with that?" :?The highest point you can go is the portal leading o the far off island, and that portal is halfway up the palace. I really think we should be able to view the entire palace because what's the point of having a house if some rooms you can't get to. :x Can someone, ANYONE please reply to this and tell me what you think of this idea.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
okay I have a couple ideas

I think that when you click on a person that it should say what level they are like when you look at your friends. Since you cant actually tell people what level you are it should at least tell you when you click on them.

Also I think it shouldn't be that expensive to recolor your clothes and stuff. I always lose lots of money when I decide to change my colors then I lose most of my savings.

Last, I remember seeing somewhere it said that pets should grow in size as they grow up. Or at least I think it said that somewhere. I think that's a good idea, and maybe some certain species could sorta evolve when they get big/old enough. For example, there could be some kind of egg creature, then it could evolve into a bird or something, say its a fire bird. Then that could eventually evolve into a phoenix or something.

Also I have one question. Did they actually create the world of Zafaria yet? I saw a preview of it on the worlds page on this site but i'm not really sure if it was created or if people can actually go there yet. I don't think it was made yet, or else I would've seen a video of the new spells, or would have seen more screen shots and other stuff. Though i'm not really sure so someone please answer.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
jonacalde wrote:
Jude370 wrote:

awesome awesome I agree with you 100% that would be nice to have

I also agree, that sounds like a really good idea.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Jude370 wrote:

I dont think some of the ideas in this could happen, because the enemy like in a pvp would know what your using, a wand when you were talking about that, I guess the ideas were kind of nice, but I think if gaunlets, would be use as a armor boost not a wand and rings are already used for power pips health, power. etc. you already know where I am coming from with the rings thing, and I dont understand the "telekinetic" part of that, because you cant grab a enemy and slam them or choke them lol, Its a kids game remember that. If I was a kid I wouldnt want to see me choking someone, to dark and evil although the game isnt just made for kids, but A LOT of kids play it...

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
I dont know if this is in the game or not im kinda new to it but i think it would be helpful in a way if we could trade items with other players (items like hats, robes, wands) everything but pets and cards

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
rygyrocks wrote:
i think i have ideas for really good new spells. i am not making up insane stats like 1000 damage per pip. i am leaving all that for yall because you make good decisions on stats for spells compared to the last one.

ok, here are the spells for each school

Ice: yeti or more that one yeti
i got this idea from the movie The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Fire: Demon
i got this idea from the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Storm: Tornado
i got this one from the recent tornadoes in Alabama

Balance: Sphinx
this idea cam from watching the Fairy Odd Parents Movie

Myth: Griffin
i got this from reading my Monsterology book

Death: Zombies
also from my Monsterology Book

Life: Prickly Vines
i got this one from the scratches on my arm

so those were my awesome spell ideas hope you like them

Luke Duskbreath
lvl 69 wizard

i actually like these ideas, and i'm sure at some point KI will make at least one of these.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
I think they should make like a special place to throw parties or a special area for player's birthdays because I REALLY want to throw myself a birthday party on May,22nd

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
Hello! i have a really cool idea, so please post what you think!
Ok, here goes:
Its far into future, and almost all the creatures for spells have gone extinct, forcing people to make robots instead. Now wizards cast robots instead of creatures. Ecxept for life and death. Lifes spells have only been partally hurt, they now use spells like Bio-Imp or Bio-Unicorn. And death is instead using the evil creatures that now roam the land. And the ultimate spells (Ra, Fire Dragon, ect.) were to strong, and are still living.
If anybody likes this, i'll post the ones i have made up so far. Thx!! :D :D

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
I have a few ideas that I thought might be worth coding in an effort to get people to buy and spend more crowns (make you more money). Some would take minimal coding or changes, where others would be complex (it simply depends on how much time and effort you want to put in I suppose for maximum output of crowns purchaced by players). I should also note that I am an adult player, and college educated. My first idea is simply for a "locker" (perhaps allow players up to 3 lockers or a set limit like you did with the mannequins (although mannequins have a limit of 7)) that could hold 100 items. You already have most of the code in place for this. So it would be a simple add to the game (just rename the "bank" code, add the limit coding for a set number (I suggested 3; that hold 100 each)). These "lockers" could look similar to the current bank, but slightly different; or could literally be made to look like a standing school locker. As a player I would happily buy extra storage space, because my bank and attics are constantly full. I hate to sell or waste seeds for planting, and like to keep a fair number of items I farm for my other char's. As such, I think there would be a market for "lockers" or extra storage.

My next idea would be for a literal auction house or trading post. People could either put items up for auction, or up for trade (depending on which idea you prefer). Obviously this would be complex and the coding would likely be from scratch. However as a player I am constantly looking for something in paticular, and often would not mind trading for a needed item or spending a little more gold in game for access to the items I need. I will leave this idea open ended simply due to the coding it would involve.If you think it is worth the effort, then by all means, add it to the game. The largest problem with this idea is that it would be a game add on; not one you could really charge crowns for (so this might be not worth the effort if it is not bringing in extra cash). Yes, we have to keep in mind that kingsisle is a business.

My last idea comes in two parts. They both cover the same problem, just in different ways.The issue is farming for regeants for weeks on end, just to craft a single item. Where I understand that some effort was made to be put in, there is room to profit for those who do not like waiting or have little patience. To that end, my first idea are special plants that could cost a small fortune of crowns. For example a sunstone plant; only instead of kicking out sunstone once every 24 hours or so like a snap dragon might; it kicks out sunstones every 15 minutes for 12 hours. These might be a good bit more expensive that regular plants, but the players would know specifically what they are getting in return, and for how long. I would say that since you can farm 48 of a rare items from these plants (15/60=4 and 4 times 12 hours=48) you could easily charge 5 times what you charge for other plants. Obviously you would have to code many new plants for this to work however. Another idea that might be easier than having to code many different new plants would be to introduce a reagents "multiplier". This could simply be a special hat (or other wearable) players could wear while farming for reagents. While wearing thie special reagents "multiplier" item, it would simply double or triple the amount of reagents picked up (while a player is farming with it on). The reason I like the hat idea is simply because you could make it look like nothing else in the game; and it would alert other players that if they see someone wearing one that they are specifically in "farming mode". Now I specifically mentioned "double" and "triple".If this was coded out, I would expect an "item" of this nature to be extremely expensive.As such I would make 2 "multiplier" items if your going to code this out. One that doubles the number of regeants picked up (I would sell that item for 30k crowns); while the other item of course would triple the number of regeants picked up (I would sell this one for 60k crowns). There are people like me who are so sick of farming, they would gladly pay for a way to speed it along, so I think these ideas hold some merit. I hope you like my ideas. I honestly expect nothing in return ( I just want to see the game I enjoy playing improve). However, I would like to think that if you use any of my ideas, you will reward me for bringing more money into your organization. I do not want money, or glory (credit for item ideas). Instead I would like to think that if you create any of the items I suggested for use/sale, I would get them for free as a thank you and/or for beta testing.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I dont think some of the ideas in this could happen, because the enemy like in a pvp would know what your using, a wand when you were talking about that, I guess the ideas were kind of nice, but I think if gaunlets, would be use as a armor boost not a wand and rings are already used for power pips health, power. etc. you already know where I am coming from with the rings thing, and I dont understand the "telekinetic" part of that, because you cant grab a enemy and slam them or choke them lol, Its a kids game remember that. If I was a kid I wouldnt want to see me choking someone, to dark and evil although the game isnt just made for kids, but A LOT of kids play it...

I see where your coming from. But my ideas pertain to telekinesis being another "weapon" other than a sword or standard wand. It isn't meant to be too complicated; just something different than what we've seen from the past. And no, the animations do not have to involve overtly violent or gory death chokes when you choose to attack an enemy---that is up to KI really. I just thought since we're Wizards....why not use something different than what we've constantly been seeing for years. Wizards have advanced, and surely Ambrose has discovered new abilities seeing how much time he spends cooped up in his office. The rings thing is just a physical item that can be seen in substitute for a wand; it wouldn't replace the actual "Ring" category or "Athame" category. This has nothing to do with that. Sorry, I should have been more clear with that whole thing. All I wish, is for Telekinetic abilities in place of standard weapons---you know, something beyond the norm.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I would like to see a Easter Egg Hunt in Wysteria. Wizards could win gold or regents and it would be a fun place with all those bunny's there at Easter time. :D

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
i agree with him i like the idea it wuld be more fair

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
I love Wysteria!!! Its one of my favorite places in the game and sincre I'm very picky with houses (you can only have up to three) I would love to be able to buy a house from there!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Sorry forgot to add another idea I think we should have like a throwback week and bring back like the old pets and mounts also the astral gear and put it in the crown shop. :)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
make a dye shop wher you can cooler your skin and hire and change it like in alot of games

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
I think players would really like to be able to buy red wisp generators for their home. We can buy mini games for mana, why not have something that makes wisps.