Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I think that we should have cooler pets like a Vampire with head of vamp and body like a bat and just fly around. also I think to hatch should be a lower cost , like just to hatch a dragon and a firecat is about 1,725 gold. I also thought of a new world. Its called Maharaja, based on an Indian background like most worlds have a background based on real life , it should be after Zafaria.

Peace from Destiny lvl 16 death
Alex lvl 7 death
Samantha lvl 6 balance

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Hi I am a level 35 pyromancer and I have suggestion to better experience the game. Don't get me wrong I love the game :) :) :) I just had an idea about castles. I am wondering if there can be an update so that you can make a community of castles with your friends.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
TheKingOfFlame wrote:
i have a few ideas that i think need added.

1 we need more crown houses there are not enough

2 you should make a snake mount the is two or three person that slithers around

3 i have side quests in krokotopia i need to get but i dont know where to get them: there needs to be a little yellow "!" on the map so you know if there are any to get and where to get them

4 i think you should get a totally random pet when you hatch not the one you hatched with

5 the word noob needs to go

6 there should be card packs you can get in the crown shop for each school, because i got the raven pack a lot and got all ice stuff and i am fire

7you should be able to "train" your mount to make it go faster

thats it but i was really thinking those should be adjusted :D
I don't think the word "noob" needs to go, just because people call eachother noobs and take it as a rude word. and secondly the mount idea i don't agree with really because then you can get a mount that was 40% to 100% with out paying more for it, and the hatching I disagree with also because if your paying for it i think you should get one of the two pets. its just very unfair if I was hatching with a leopard when my pet was a snowball or what ever, and get! a blood bat also the equation of getting a random pet would be weird for kingisle to do, I dont agree with the more crown houses, but I do agree there should be more packs for different schools knowing already ice has enough stuff, but thats just my opinion....

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
bdlind wrote:
Hi I am a level 35 pyromancer and I have suggestion to better experience the game. Don't get me wrong I love the game :) :) :) I just had an idea about castles. I am wondering if there can be an update so that you can make a community of castles with your friends.

OH, You mean like a neighborhood? That would be an awesome idea! I hope they look into that!!! :)

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
wizardrhm wrote:
Hello Wizard101, I am a very active user playing with my family for a while
and I would like to tell you about new cards I have thought of. Here are
what they would do if you would like to put them in to the game.

1. FlameFire Warlord (Fire) (Could look like a Fire Gallium Footman)
700+1500 over 3 rounds for 13 pips.
percent of attack: 70%

2. Frostbeak Warlord (Ice) (Could look like a Coven Frostbeak)
1200 over 3 rounds for 10 pips

3. Murky Stormer (Storm) (Could look like a Storm Gallium Footman)
10,000 to all enemies for 5 pips
percent of attack: 5%

4. Lively Warrior (Life) (Could look like a Celestian Remnant)
Heal all friends with 2500 health and 500 absorb for 12 pips

5. Darkness Slayer (Death) (Could look like a Undead Wizard)
1500 convert half to health for 10 pips

6. Mega Talos (Myth) (Could look like a large Talos)
summon a minion of myth 200 health per pip

7. Coven Pathfinder (Balance) (Could look like Kol ShadowSong)
70% balance blade for all friends, 90% all types* shield, 80% hex for all
enemies, 100% weakness spell for all enemies for 13 pips
percent of attack: 80%

Please consider taking these card into the game I would really appreciate
it.
(* the all types spell I was hoping would look like a regular shield except
it would be cut up in to sevenths, each with a different type)

Thanks,
Wolf FireBreath (Fire level 64), Blaze DragonRider (Balance level 64), and
Dylan FrostRider (Ice level 60)
I dont really like these ideas because they are repeative with the gallium footman and the ravens, especially considering the balance one is over powered! and the storm cant jump for that much power with even 5% aim because people can put 25%+ aim on it then a infalliable along with guidance lighting strike etc.. so I cant really see these ideas coming active....

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I would really like to see KI do a purely furniture pack. As a adult who plays, I also like decorating my houses. Farming for certain items makes the game boring after an hour and the item I am wanting never drops. Nice rugs and boss drops are rarely in the bazzar anymore. I would happily pay crowns for a furniture pack of say 4 or 5 items of my choosing. Also, add a green rug like in the Bartleby for the Life wizzard to put in their house please???

Thanks for your time.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I think that people should be able to lend pips to another person in a battle. Like, if one person has a lot of pips at while another person doesn't have much, you could select something that says "lend pips" and then you could select who you wanted to lend them to.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i think i have ideas for really good new spells. i am not making up insane stats like 1000 damage per pip. i am leaving all that for yall because you make good decisions on stats for spells compared to the last one.

ok, here are the spells for each school

Ice: yeti or more that one yeti
i got this idea from the movie The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Fire: Demon
i got this idea from the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Storm: Tornado
i got this one from the recent tornadoes in Alabama

Balance: Sphinx
this idea cam from watching the Fairy Odd Parents Movie

Myth: Griffin
i got this from reading my Monsterology book

Death: Zombies
also from my Monsterology Book

Life: Prickly Vines
i got this one from the scratches on my arm

so those were my awesome spell ideas hope you like them

Luke Duskbreath
lvl 69 wizard

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
I have an idea. How about you let use help our friends when it comes to gardening. Like when a friend does not have enough mana to take care of their plants they can ask you if you can help them. And if you can help them then you would be able to help them with their gardening and it can reduce your mana for gardening. Plus it can help you gain your own levels with your own gardening. Just as long as you have your own spells that you gain yourself.

Thanks,
Blaze lvl.70 Death, Gavin Dreambreaker lvl.70 Storm, Valkoor lvl.33 Life

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
mip77 wrote:
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i think yes to that idea thats really a good one :D :D :D

This is an awesome idea

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
for a rank 9 spell we could have Quetzalcoatl the Aztec god it should be like, it starts with an Aztec Temple and eyes start glowing then it busts out kinda like chimera does and starts flying in the air doing blasting a powerful blast at enemies :D

Survivor
Dec 30, 2011
they should have a type of something in the crown shop that levels up your pet automatically for like 5000 crowns or something

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
This is just a suggestion for the game play to be better (i think).
What I want for the game is to have an option to buy back some training points and not everything
ie Steal Health from Minion = 1 Training Point
Centaur = 1 Training Point; if Sanctuary is learned (as 2nd school of magic) then NPC will ask if Sanctuary will be unlearned also and that would cost 2 Training Points
Because in my opinion what's the point of buying back all the training points and unlearning all the spells if you only need to unlearn certain spells. :D

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009

It would be nice to have awesome pets to match those lv 68 spells.. Dr. Von's Monster should have a "Baby Frankie" pet, A Madussa pet, ect.. While we are at it maybe give the new pets the Attributes and Pedigree to make up for the lack of abilities given in the lv 70 Armor and weapons.. which are a big disappointment!

Michael Soulshade

Lv 70 Death Wizard

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
I would really like to see more housing options, with perhaps customization in terms of the layouts. I would also love to see more secret passages in some of the world-based houses. Also, if possible, it would be really cool if wizards could buy housing plots, and then have the ability to place houses on the plots, given, of course, that the house in question fits on the housing plots.
Thanks!

Tyler DragonFlame
Lv 64 Fire Wizard

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010

i think there should be a new spell for fire of the heck hound but it hits multiple people like dragon or forestlord, currently heckhound is my favorite spell but i keep getting killed because "i wait to long" when i am up against to or more people

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I think you should make a place in the shopping district where you can change your hair color, hair style, your eyes and your base clothes color and little things that you chose at the beginning of the game. It would make the game better for me because i hate my hair right now and wish i could change it. It would be like a salon or something like that. I think its a pretty good idea. Thanks. Michael Thunderspear

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
I think that there should be arena areas in all realms. I know that they have the dueling arena for all worlds but you can't enter a duel in the world. And it would be cooler if they mad more dueling arenas, like in Dragonspyre, you could have a duel in the Great Spyre.
-Noah Windflame lvl 66 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

NEW SPELL IDEAS, RANK 10, PLEASE GICE FEEDBACK ;D

Fire spell: Magmathon, a monster, related to the wyverns. It is dark black (MAGMA) - (See Magma Spider - Pet, shop in Shopping district) It bulges out of a volcan sort of thingamagig. Then it growls\roars at the enemie. It erupts fire from it's mouth (950-1080) + stun for 2 rounds (1 ENEMY)

Ice Spells: I got 2 ideas 4 this... Seeandra: It's a laaarge worm of ice. It has tons of fangs from the insides of it's mouth. It bursts open the ice and makes hole in it different places, dives up and down. Then it stops. turns too enemies. 600-750 to all enemies + stun for 1 round.

Ice spell nr. 2: Tundra Wolf. A small icy wolf steps out of the fog. It howls into the air. The wind blows through it's fur as it sneers at the enemy. It opens it's mouth and howls ice at the enmy (860-920) + stun for 1 round.

Death Spell: Wendigo, (Search on google, pictures, bing whatevah, u'll see) A wolflike, white\gry creature steps out in the moonlight and howls. The darkness surrounds it's body. It slashes the enemy. 700-780 to all enemies + swap half to life (teammates)

Life Spell: Harpy Warrior, A harpy warrior jumps from tree to tree. It settles it's bow and pulls a silver arrow from a quiver. It steadies and shoots. Then it flies down and slashes enemy with a samurai sword.
700-790 + absorb 500 to 1.

Myth Spell: 3 ideas 4 this! O:
Cerberus: A three headed dog lies in a cave\cavern, it's 3 snouts sniff the outside of the cave. It then steps out and howls in the air. It pounds the enemy with it's paw. 500-650 to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds. + -50 to next incomeing spell to all teammates.
Griffin: A large griffin soars out of the sky. It picks up a large boulder with it's claws. It throws it at one enemy. then it swoops down at the enemies. 300 to one enemy + 600 to all enemies + 4 rounds + 30 critical rating.
Hippogriff: A large hippogriff soars lightly in circles when it lands it bows and then rises and hits enemy e\with it's hoovlike feet. 700-840 to all enemies.

Storm Spell: Naga, a large storm serpent swims through a rocky ocean. it suddenly appears at the surface. Lightning strikes through the air. It opens it's mouth and a lighting bolt shoots at the enemy. 100-1110 to all enemies.

Balance Spell: The Great Sphinx: The sphinx stands still in it's position. Then suddenly it opens it's eyes. The eyes are gleaming red with evil. It slowly rises to launching position and pounds the enemies. 600-670 to all enemies, + 25 % attack to all teammates.

THX SO MUCH FOR READING! :D If you like them (Wizard 101) U can use them ;P LOL. If u dont understand how they look like, some of them are shown in google pictures xD Or just search a relating search ;P CYA!

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

Fire spell: Magmathon, a monster, related to the wyverns. It is dark black (Magma) - (See Magma Spider - Pet, shop in Shopping district) It bulges out of a volcan sort of thingamagig. Then it growls\roars at the enemie. It erupts fire from it's mouth (950-1080) + stun for 2 rounds (1 Enemy xD)

Ice Spells: I got 2 ideas 4 this... Seeandra: It's a laaarge worm of ice. It has tons of fangs from the insides of it's mouth. It bursts open the ice and makes hole in it different places, dives up and down. Then it stops. turns too enemies. 600-750 to all enemies + stun for 1 round.

Ice spell nr. 2: Tundra Wolf. A small icy wolf steps out of the fog. It howls into the air. The wind blows through it's fur as it sneers at the enemy. It opens it's mouth and howls ice at the enmy (860-920) + stun for 1 round.

Death Spell: Wendigo, (Search on google, pictures, bing whatevah, u'll see) A wolflike, white\gry creature steps out in the moonlight and howls. The darkness surrounds it's body. It slashes the enemy. 700-780 to all enemies + swap half to life (teammates)

Life Spell: Harpy Warrior, A harpy warrior jumps from tree to tree. It settles it's bow and pulls a silver arrow from a quiver. It steadies and shoots. Then it flies down and slashes enemy with a samurai sword.
700-790 + absorb 500 to 1.

Myth Spell: 3 ideas 4 this! O:
Cerberus: A three headed dog lies in a cave\cavern, it's 3 snouts sniff the outside of the cave. It then steps out and howls in the air. It pounds the enemy with it's paw. 500-650 to all enemies + stun for 3 rounds. + -50 to next incomeing spell to all teammates.
Griffin: A large griffin soars out of the sky. It picks up a large boulder with it's claws. It throws it at one enemy. then it swoops down at the enemies. 300 to one enemy + 600 to all enemies + 4 rounds + 30 critical rating.
Hippogriff: A large hippogriff soars lightly in circles when it lands it bows and then rises and hits enemy e\with it's hoovlike feet. 700-840 to all enemies.

Storm Spell: Naga, a large storm serpent swims through a rocky ocean. it suddenly appears at the surface. Lightning strikes through the air. It opens it's mouth and a lighting bolt shoots at the enemy. 100-1110 to all enemies.

Balance Spell: The Great Sphinx: The sphinx stands still in it's position. Then suddenly it opens it's eyes. The eyes are gleaming red with evil. It slowly rises to launching position and pounds the enemies. 600-670 to all enemies, + 25 % attack to all teammates.

thx for reading. If you like them (Wizard 101) U can use them ;P haha. If u dont understand how they look like, some of them are shown in google pictures xD Or just search a relating search ;P cya dudessss ;P

-Amanda Dreamstone lvl 53 Grandmaster Pyromancer. (Fav. Student) ;)

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
So, I have two ideas today, I'd love <3

1. Mount and Pet transformations! It'd be so awesome to turn into a mount and take people places and stuff, especially the Blood Raven mount.. I really wanna be that! :3

2. This one was my first W101 idea ever, actually.. A new shop, notice how there are some empty stuff, near the dye shop maybe? Across from it? Anyways, it's to go to, to get your hair dyed and changed and maybe your eyes too; skin shade, you know? Because I've always wanted to change my Ice wizard's look.. Honestly, heh.. :)

Survivor
May 18, 2010
Hello this is Blake IceStone level 58. I wanted to give you guys a few ideas that you could use in the game. :)

Number one: you should add a three person mount

Number two: You should increase the level cap to 80

Number three: You should make level 78 spells

Number four: Ok you know for example when you get the epic bundle you can get clothes for certain levels. and you know how you can only at the highest get level 50 clothes. Well i think you should make level 60 clothes for the bundles, and maybe level 70 clothes for the bundles to.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I think this is more of a complaint then a idea, but I think if I pay 25 dollars worth of crowns on 70 gear and I see like ds power with it I find that UNFAIR! I think crown gear itself should be worth more to buy instead of halfing our power to take something with armor pierce. This is all the gear in Zafaria, I found the world kind of depressing because the gear stats and the enemies health, seeing with ww gear you can have 65% power with wt athame and ring... The 70 gear is 10 levels higher and IS WORSE I don't get that.... I just want you guys to consider to make crown gear more reasonable to buy because I don't want to waste my money on that stuff. Oh and my idea was for a place like the waterworks but gives 70 gear that doesn't have armor pierce because I dont like the power drop....

Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
You should be able to change your characters hair skin color hair color like when you make your character after you've already started the game
8)