Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2011
I have an idea for a mount. It is much different though. The "wearer" would move around via levitating and instead of walking, would mostly appear to be standing still. You know, like how wizards are supposed to do. This should be cheap since it's not flashy, but I think some people would like it.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
I think it would be awsome if there was a gyphon spell for one of the new schools!

From,
Alexander DragonTamer

I think there is for myth also we should be able to buy drake mount or pet and cl home there should be option monitor for people who are scared of getting banned if they report and not sure what person did was wrong and you should be able if you pay extra money to be able to pick what you get when you hatch and you should be able to have a quest line where you realize you don't know your past and who your parents are and you find for storm your dad is stormlord and star moon and sun should be added as ravenwood schools and have attack spells and heal spells also it would be cool if your pets could growny winning battles with you and another idea why not have a whole world based on lightning and electricity and have a new school at raven wood lightning also it would be cool if you could switch your school because if you do more ravenwood schools people who have high level players and want that school will wanna switch and also for epic and mega bundle. The item castle space potion should be able to be bough at crowns store and have an invisible mount that makes you faster but you look the same that is all the suggestions I have for now

Survivor
May 18, 2011
what about a pegasus mount. also i wish can have more than three houses and be able to type numbers in text chat.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I know there may never be one, but if there was actually a final level i think it would be against those infamous storm (idk where he's from), ice (wintertusk), and fire (Dragonspyre) titans everyone's talking about. each with 100,000 lives. That would be for not just legendary ranks, but beyond (if there is a beyond ). Maybe morganthe or someone else resurrects them and the spiral might be destroyed once again (unless you can stop them) That would be an ultimate "thanks for playing" end.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
shipleyv wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I agree, or at the very least, paid members should get a substantial discount or a way to convert gold to crowns. I was also thinking, that there could be a series of quests, like the zeke ones, where if you succeed, you get 1 month free membership OR 1000 crowns which would be a major incintive for all players to play more to get the free month.
I agree with "convert gold to crowns" because most of the stuff i want won't let you buy it unless i have crowns. If i bargained it at max, i'd pay 50 gold per crown. eben though honestly 10 gold per crown would be much better :)

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
inowhatilik wrote:
I would love to see the characters make different gestures that are not chosen from emotes. It gets boring to see them just stand there and do a little arm gesture when they talk. It would be great if each school or each person created could choose a little more personality for their character. Like taking off their hat, or moving their legs, some kind of hand gesture, wiping off the clothes, checking the wand, and so forth. If you could choose a particular personality, then your character would be assigned particular gestures other than the ones used in EMOTES, which also are not enough.

More choices of comments need to be added to mute players. Like if someone as you to help them. A reply of "give me a few minutes" would be good. Also, some to the corny things like "we can do this" is so old. Update the choices there.

It would be nice to have a taylor for clothing at each level, like the lady Gloria Krendall I think outside the bazaar that sends you on the quest for items to make a suit of clothes for you, which sucks also. Those clothes are already outdated and not advanced enough by the time you get the quest to do it.

Give us some new house choices. They have all been chosen again and again. Cant we get some different kind for each world.

It would be nice to see a new type to animal to ride. Like a mini elephant that you can choose a color for. Also a krock pulling a mini chariot would be soooooooooooo cool! Or an old model motorcycle with a side car for your pet for Marleybone since you have the old model car there. Get rid of some of the brooms, they are old news.

i think it would be cool to have the motorcycle except you should make it that it flies. You could fly to any part in that world that you have unlocked though so you dont need to waste the time by walking all the way there. All you would have to do is press a button and you go airborne. there could be a little map that you go into and you just like click on the place that you want to go .

(P.S plz comment)

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
bubble285 wrote:
How about on your friends thing, there would be a new thing where it would have you type in the name of ANY player in the game and then it would send them a friend request. If their offline, they will recieve the request the next time they log on as their character. This can help when your trying to friend someone who's not in the same area, or realm as you.
i think that would be cool because if you invite one of your friends its really hard if you dont no how to do the rite thing

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I think there should be more transformations and for longer times. Some players, like me, enjoy dressing our character up in a "costume" but want more choices in "costumes". here are some ideas for transformations that i'd like to see: Wraiths, Krakens, Onis (plague oni, war oni, etc), draconians, collosuses (earth, ice, etc), celestian style golem, treant, iron golem, wooden golem, o'leary nappers (and other cats), street sweepers, sharks, ravens (again, all kinds), bears, boars, wolves, Ra (I know how massive he is), Triton, storm shark, skeletal dragons/fire dragons (again, I know how big they are too), wyverns you see what I mean. Of course, some are bigger than others so maybe the size of the transformation affects your speed, chance of getting caught in battle, etc.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
I think there should be Legendary mount.
The legendary could be gifted at twelve month and longer subscribers.
It could be a armored horse. or a pegasus. that is what I have to say.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I like to see a wolf mount . i think it possible considering wolves are in grizzleheim so they are in the game . maybe a wolf pet ? could give a card where big wolf appears in center of the circle and howls , and then the wolf pack comes to attack multiple enemies . a frog mount would be interesting too . and one last suggestion , how about being able to trade items or coin between friends ? thanks for your consideration .

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
~Angela nightbreaker~

Yer darn right!
We do need more transformations!
BTW very nice transformation ideas
My idea might be A LOT weird but um i think
there should be a heckhound transformation
i. i. i. hope U like my um idea um
O_O
A fan of wiz101,
Angela
nightbreaker ?

Explorer
Jul 02, 2009
I would like to see 7 chatacter slots rather than 6 because it makes you choose which schools to have. I have all except fire. I love all my wizards and would like a fire one too. There should also be a way to modify your wizards face and hair too the same look gets old and there should be an appearance tab. Rebuilding a 60th level wizard is not a good idea with all the houses and gear.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
I sometimes take a bunch of random quests, and then i realize i dont want to do them and then they just sit in my quest log. I think and ABANDON QUEST feature should be added so that wizards like me can have un-clutered logs. It Doesnt work if its a main storyline quest.

Here's how it works

I take a quest from Ambrose
I click on Abandon Quest
Pop-Up: Are you Sure? Yes/No
I Click Yes
Abrose now has an exclamation point over his head and then if I want to I can accept the quest again.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
wornjack wrote:
I feel that the new lvl 58 fire spell quest where you have to kill sothmekhet is too difficult conncidering that nobody else can help you. I thin you should either lower his health to like 5,000 or let people help you.

I think that the lvl 35 myth spell quest where you have to kill vogir (cant remember the last name) in mircolm keep is to hard i have died 20 times because the boss has to much heath too much resist and my friends cant help!
Atm i am lvl 45 and i still die from this quest please make it easier!
Jesse StarHunter

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

Ya great idea we pay a lot of money and more for crowns :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I currently have quests in Wysteria, Grizzleheim, and Marleybone and I hate how all the quests are all jumbled together. I would like it if KI would do separate tabs in the quest book. This way you could click on the tab of the world that you are in to see what quests you have there.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Here is an idea for the new mounts that were released. I have seen that a number of wizards have been complaining that the new mount rentals are crowns only. They don't want to waste crowns on something they are not sure they are going to like. So, why not create a preview area like you have with the housing deeds? This would only need to be a small area with different terrain for people to cruise around and see if they would like to purchase it.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think that their should be a barber shop, just in case players get bored of their hair or something like that.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I think that wizard101 should make things more real. Like for example when your entering crab alley. Then it says that you jump in the water. It says it, why not actually do it. Why not actualy jump in the water making things more realistic. The crab alley thing is just an example, why not use it for more things like jumping into the water, climbing, and more.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hi again its me brandon starstaff. i would like to give an idea for new mounts. i know its not really midevil or wizardy but like add skateboards and bikes. maybe do tricks on them. or simply like the pet pavilion make something like a mount pavillion. train your mounts to do tricks while riding them or lvl them up to be faster. Its just another crazy idea from my head but it is one of many that would be very very cool and also make wizard101 more fun, because players are always saying that they are bored. make a new world or somethings. but plz think about my mount idea for maybe skateboard mounts or at least make new armor clothes pets and furniture.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008

I also have a pretty good idea which came from my head. Wizards can train a new skill called agility, which alows them to maybe climb castle walls by a robe nearby for a short cut or walk over a log threw deep water for another short cut. Wizards can simply train on different things then get a new agility lvl and they could climb or walk on different things along the way. Their could be a side world for advanced people in agility, which involves like a jungle world where you climb things and swing from vines. Also make like a boss that stole your wand and you cant do allot without it just cast spells. Its not the best idea honestly but plz make agility. It'll make things faster and more fun. I believe that it'll make things fun, less boring, and something new. Just plz respond to me on my email address or on wizard101. Plz if you tell me its a good idea then thanks, but if its a bad idea then its ok. If you make this new training skill then you dont have to give me credit. Also this doesnt need magic or spells just for short cuts and fun. honestly wizard101 will be much more boring without this. But i can promise you that with agility you can have fun with friends and get places faster instead of a mount. Plus it'll just make wizard101 maybe another best family game of the year maybe. If you use my ideas then i can promise you 100% that this will make wizard101 an even more fun game then it already is. So please respond to my ideas as soon as possible. This was lvl 60 ice wizard brandon starstaff, or extreamwater, telling you my best ideas from my head, so please respond and i'll be very greatful.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
I have a great idea to make the experience of having a pet much better. I think KI should develop a system so that instead of growing form; baby to teen to adult, etc you could have the pets level up and grows their skills like us wizards do. And with level ups, you could add more damage to pets or improve their stats. Thanks for listening to my idea, and I hope i've been of help in improving your game.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
i was playing the game the other day and i was thinking that there should be a polar bear spell

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Hello, My game idea is this there is such an abundance of game area and quest to do, the drive in game is to lvl as it is with all games.

Problem is way to much experience is awarded by quests you max out your lvl long before you have seen all areas which to alot removes the need to continue on to explore new areas cause they dont want to waste the xp so it sits there until expansion.

Suggestion reduce all experienced gain from quests by half. there is hundreds of thousands extra xp in game currently I have been lvl 60 for awhile and have done quest that would have garnered me at leat 200k in xp if i had not already been maxed out.

Especially since new areas like crab alley and wysteria add to lower lvl xp pool they gonna max lvl and xp before they reach celestia. let alone wintertusk

Make people have to explore all the areas and work for there level. You spent the time to write it make us spend the time to see it.

Just a suggestion.

Thank you