Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
i think it would be a good idea to be able to name and dye mounts and also have a more indepth dying for gear

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
I have a idea for a new world called strider. If it comes out, there will be level 68 spells.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
danielj427 wrote:
I hope the employees of KI consider making new pet slots, like after such an achievement you get a new pet slot. Like after 2 ranks in the pet derby you get 1 new pet slot. :D

i also think you should be able to have 2 pets at the same time,your pets should grow as they level up,and you should be able to get a wolf mount.it would look so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I would like to see some more accessories so after battling in Wintertusk I thought that we should have shields as well, like the bears or smaller like the boars and they would have abilities (like more life points, mana points, spell cards, etc.) that can be added to the side boards of our decks like the amulets, wands, anthames, and rings.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I think that boss drop pets should be a little easier to get considering ive fought alicane swiftarrow 85 times( i really counted) and NEVER got the artic serpent. What a waste of time! Not to be a anyone to cause trouble with KI,but it would be awesome if the boss drop pets were easier.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
hey heres my idea: so pretend that you have one of the amulets from cl that give the lvl 48 spells, and you want the mastery amulets to so in some battles that are tough you wont die, well you can have 2 amulets at the same time! and theres low lvls to who needs 2 amulets like lvl 25 people, well thats my idea

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
letsgopens wrote:
danielj427 wrote:
I hope the employees of KI consider making new pet slots, like after such an achievement you get a new pet slot. Like after 2 ranks in the pet derby you get 1 new pet slot. :D

i also think you should be able to have 2 pets at the same time,your pets should grow as they level up,and you should be able to get a wolf mount.it would look so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great idea! 2 pets at the same time and when they grow up then their a mount!

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
wyvernspur wrote:
i think it would be a good idea to be able to name and dye mounts and also have a more indepth dying for gear

Agree completely with the gear dying, we should be able to dye our gear more than twice. There should also be more colors.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I'm a balance wizard and have a great Idea for a new balance spell. A spirit hydra, alot of people talk about that but what if it healed you 190 life, and did 190 death damage with half of it for health. This could be a new crown pet who would give you the card. I think everyone would buy one with crowns (I would!). Kings Isle PLEASE CONSIDER MY IDEA!!!!!!
Thank you for reading this
Andrea Titan
Balance wizRd

P.S. Please comment

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Dear Wizard101,

I have a few ideas for pets.
Pet ideas:
1. Pets should be able to hold items! I mean, it would be annoying that you would have to go to your bank in your house to get items after a battle.

2. There should be an owl pet like Gamma! And they can give you the move: weakness. I love owls so muchhhhhhhhhh... so I would appreciate if you can make an owl pet! And for giving you guys the idea maybe I can get the first one for free? ;) Anyways, it would be a balance pet.

Anyways, thanks for listening.

- Grace SparkleHeart. :)

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
ohmygosh, i got it! a little pet that's a mini you! 8) and, i think that if you get a really high score in games, you should get a training point. and you should be able to pay an outrageous amount of cash to learn spells from some other teachers :P

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Honestly, I would wish that for bosses like the waterworks, people could just invite more people into the battle ex: people instead of having only 4 people enter a dungeon, instead for the Waterworks of having 4 people, why not 5? I mean come on Waterworks is insane. Then there's the tower of the helephant, its like Waterworks and Warehouse combined according to what I heard.

Brandon Stormheart
Lvl 60 pyromancer
Leader of The Guardians.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Hi I have an idea for wizard101 to be a better game

I think there should be a salon where you can buy new hair styles like
curly hair,braided hair or more ideas and you pay gold or crowns, so wizard101 can have more options and also can we not wear a hat too? do we really have to wear a hat all the time? also add a crown or flower on head design like seraph can we pls? just an idea :D a new shop in shopping district WIZARD SALON :D

i hope you liked my idea :)

~ScarletDawnheart♥ (Legendary life)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
hi wizard101 moderators i would like to share my idea of putting a salon on wizard101 shopping district were wizards can have more option on hair styles and color and why not have curly long hair on girls or braided hairs etc. please can we and to be able to change hair in salon we pay with gold or crowns and also can we not wear hats whenever we want too do we have to wear them also can we have tiaras or crowns or flower design on head like seraph. i hope you liked my idea and will do something about it pretty please add that ..

~scarletdawnheart (legendary life)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
i think it would be cool to have a dinner in wiz city. where you could buy pet snacks and a new type of snck to regain health and mana and increase stats. they would be called wizard snacks ( i'm not very good with names =D )

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
kristineglamour200... wrote:
Hi I have an idea for wizard101 to be a better game

I think there should be a salon where you can buy new hair styles like
curly hair,braided hair or more ideas and you pay gold or crowns, so wizard101 can have more options and also can we not wear a hat too? do we really have to wear a hat all the time? also add a crown or flower on head design like seraph can we pls? just an idea :D a new shop in shopping district WIZARD SALON :D

i hope you liked my idea :)

~ScarletDawnheart♥ (Legendary life)

Nice idea! I am wanting my Balance wizard to change his hair to rock star LOL

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
I agree 100 percent and I also think when you train your pet and they advance in growth they should grow bigger and even give you the choice to pay gold or crowns to turn it into a mount when its in ancient form. How cool would it be to have a firecat mount or get your saytr a piggyback ride lol! That would be so cool

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I think you should be able to choose an older looking player if your 13 or older then people 13 and older wont feel so awckward looking like a 11 year old when they are actually 18.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
i like to garden but i always run out on energy . so i was thinking that you could make the potions that you refill in the fairegrounds could now refill your energy

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I really dont like that either

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only
that would be sweet

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!
i would really like that 8)

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i would really want to do that but it should be that if you walk up to it it asks if you want to do it

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
i would like to jump over things to 8)

Explorer
Jun 03, 2010
shipleyv wrote:
HaroldArgleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.
that would be cool because used to do pvp but i dont unless it's a friend the reson why is because i battle someone and they mock me cause my lvl is lower than theirs :(