Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
I think there should be one more wizard character space, so you can try all the schools without deleting an account.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
this is a great spell idea
level 48
school balance
name forfil wish
what it does gives full mana to one person
pips 7
hope this is published! thx

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
Survivor
May 12, 2010
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

i agree it would make more sence. why buy furniture if its just for show i like this idea. i would also play the game more often a going to people's houses would be so much more fun. :D this idea would be soooo, cool!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

like i've said before interacting with housing items would be awesome. like this person said so you could sit on couches, lay down on beds, and exd. it wouyld be awesome, no it would be super awesome. houses would be sooo much cooler i would spend more time in houses to and buy more stuff from the worlds stores. i love this idea please except this idea, please.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
forgetno4 wrote:
I think it would be awsome if there was a gyphon spell for one of the new schools!

From,
Alexander DragonTamer

a gryphon card would be awesome. i think it would be a life or myth spell though. :D

Survivor
May 12, 2010
shipleyv wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I agree, or at the very least, paid members should get a substantial discount or a way to convert gold to crowns. I was also thinking, that there could be a series of quests, like the zeke ones, where if you succeed, you get 1 month free membership OR 1000 crowns which would be a major incintive for all players to play more to get the free month.

this person has a good point. although a more resonible amount would be like 250 crowns for a special quest it would give wizard101 alot more custumers.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
nalaboo171 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D

yah a few new pets would be awesome like rabbits, owls, and exd. i would by a bunch of owls depending on the cost of course. but new pets are always cool especialy for people who dont have membership. well i hope you take these ideas, later.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
spelly567 wrote:
hi this is sophia dreamblood master level 46. i think that the wizards sould be able to sit on chairs, sleep in beds, and eat. there should also be more kinds of furniture, like a tv.

i've been conmenting on a hole bunch of ideas like this, interacting with furniture would be super nice. Also i like the cool furniture ideas like tv maybe for tv's it would like zoom in on it and it could just be like a film of a abracadoodler or something. sophie, i, and a whole bunch of other people agree interacting with furniture would rule! :D

Survivor
May 12, 2010
howtofart2 wrote:
when you hatch a pet in the hatchery all pets are mixed up not just sertin pets like a closslis with a elephant like all pets get mixed up like a spider with a hellhound= a hellhound with spider legs! please fix this kingsile thank you. :-D

this idea would be nice to a limit some mixes could be desturbing, like a spider with a pixie. aw, creepy. oooh new thouhgt a monkey pet even better a spider half monkey pet like a monkey with spider legs and lower body. lol

Survivor
May 12, 2010
han1nah1 wrote:
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I agree with every one of thease ideas. this would make the game alot more intresting. also if you could grow a lion (or some other type of pet) to be "epic" and then be able to ride it like the other mounts 8)

oooh interesting idea but i think only some pets should pe able to grow up to be mounts like a lion or tiger oh oh and a heckhound that would be a cool mount. go pets!

Survivor
May 12, 2010
frowler wrote:
ok i think this sould be said or mabey someone already said it i dont know but, i insist upon PET BATTLE i mean the pet pavillion is already amazingly fun but, i feel something missing.
any agree on this?

cool idea sounds fun as long as non-membership player could do it to it would be fun but what would the pets do cast spells have weapons? who nos but still cool idea.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
rangerhewki wrote:
this is a great spell idea
level 48
school balance
name forfil wish
what it does gives full mana to one person
pips 7
hope this is published! thx

i dont care what type of school it is but having spells were you could get full mana would be a awesome idea.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
heronin wrote:
Could we own more than three houses per charachter please lol i like them all alot and cant decide what i should get for my last one.

-whispers in ear- save up for the house of your school conveniently located in the crown shop for 10,000 crowns or 100,000 gold!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
ya now what I think that they should make wizard101 of a free expansive world, take world of warcraft for an example you can go wherever you want whenever you want but I think that once titan (blizzards new game) comes out we should take examples from and what I also mean by that is that w101 should have more action and better graphics. anyway im an expeirienced gamer and i have gotten to the niggest lv on WoW,diablo and starcraft so I know goood graphics and gameplay when I see it.

My name is justin trollbreaker lv 29 necromancer and wolf trollfist lv 11 conjurer

Explorer
May 28, 2011
you should be able to see where the other players are when you are in a dungeon like sunken city or tomb of the beguiler like a different color for each one

and also you know how you can have just a first name? well maybe we could have just a last name like instead of being belgrim ogrebane i would be just ogrebane sounds waaaay cooler huh . or in free realms you can type in a name you want instead of chooseing from a list. and they review the name and give you temorary name untill it has been aproved.

and this is not really about in-game stuff but it would be cool if you could download wizard101 to multiple computers.

belgrim ogrebane lvl 30 myth

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
element3181 wrote:
frowler wrote:
ok i think this sould be said or mabey someone already said it i dont know but, i insist upon PET BATTLE i mean the pet pavillion is already amazingly fun but, i feel something missing.
any agree on this?

cool idea sounds fun as long as non-membership player could do it to it would be fun but what would the pets do cast spells have weapons? who nos but still cool idea.

I completely agreet with you. Your pets should get in on the action!

Survivor
May 06, 2011
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I say yes and no. how about no more crowns only items becuase what if the players parents wouldnt allow the player to buy crowns . yes that should be another privlidge of membership. members pay gold only 8)

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
heroscapefan wrote:
you should be able to see where the other players are when you are in a dungeon like sunken city or tomb of the beguiler like a different color for each one

belgrim ogrebane lvl 29 myth

~ooh pretty cool idea! you could see them as different color dots or arrows on your map when you open it. first person could be green, second: red, third: blue, and last: yellow. it would sort of be like harry's map from the movies xD.

~i still think it would be a good idea to change your username for the forums and to log into the game whenever you want. ^.^ as long as the name is appropriate

~dang, i forgot what else i was going to say :x :x i hate it when this happens! :x i'll edit when i remember xD

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I really wish they would come up with higher levels....I am at level 60 with my Life wizard....I keep accruing more xp, but it doesnt do me any good...also, have an idea.....why not have have the pets run alongside the mounts!!!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
in the game i have a house and i made a bar buti think there should be some thing you can realy do like drink what ever or eat what ever and to be able to turn on music made by very famous artists like selena gomez and victoria justice and everytime host a party they seem to be boring so if you could make some sort of music device in the game and give people the ability to really drink and eat in the game and they both would replenish there mana or health by a little

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
hello again i had another idea for houses or dorms. my idea is that when someone has a party at there house in the game they should be able to sell stuff or what ever they choose to sell like drinks or food or treasure cards or reagents i just think there should bea sort of system where you buy this worker from where ever without having oi craft it and what comes with them is certain things like drinks food reagents and so on.and these things that come with them would be on sale like at the stores in the shopping district and they would be chosen for a task like to sell cards you get a card selling one or a reagent or food or drink selling oneeither way i should not be crafted because many people really need something like that and at the end of the party or what ever just collect the profit

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.

yes, like a ramp or something because its a little annoying if you're walking to a boss battle and you loose all your health trying to get to the boss battle and you ahve to start all over again

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
heronin wrote:
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i just posted practically the same thing before i saw this

yea i feel the same way, i can't even sleep in my bed or do anything at my desk. I wish the furniture had some interactions so that it just isnt sitting there

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
nalaboo171 wrote:
I think that it would be wonderful if they had a new pet called Wyldfire Rabbit. It could be like a Fire cat, only a rabbit. The rabbit could be flaming, and give the card Wyldfire ( 25% to all fire spells ). I think it would be a hit, and everyone would want one. Its a flaming rabbit, who wouldn't? Hope this helped, Molly Starmender, Fire, lvl 27 :D

My pet (& MOUNT) idea if a storm Leviathan...again a pet and mount. I would pay dearly in crowns for either, or both!

Scot StormSlinger, Legendary storm
Scot ShadowWhisper, Grandmaster death
Scot SpellCaster, Grandmaster balance
Scot SpiritShield, Grandmaster life
Scot SunHeart, Grandmaster fire
......you get the idea