Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
6
forgetno4 wrote:
I think it would be awsome if there was a gyphon spell for one of the new schools!
The gyphon spell would probly be in the Myth school because in the real world they are a myth.


Survivor
May 14, 2011
6
Visa426 wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only


I'm sorry but i don't agree on that one. crowns are too expensive. I wish they would make crown items a little cheaper.
i agree crowns are pretty expensive i think for 2,500 crowns it should cost three dollars instead of five. I'd be cool with that 8)

Survivor
May 14, 2011
6
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.
That would be great because it's really annoying haveing to find things, redeem them for like 1,000 crowns, or gain 5 levels that gets pretty hard at lv.25 :D.
It should probrably cost about 100 gold for eachtraining piont or you can redeem them individualy .
Kenneth StarBlade lv.27

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
66
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles


I agree here.
While on the subject of battles, If you cast a trap (player-charcter targeting npc) could decide who could use that trap, and then once you select those who can, or press "anyone" or "allies only", a chat bubble popped up saying cetain quote so that your allies know. I think that it would make battles just a bit easier! This way when you are stacking up blades and traps, and someone compltetely destroys the traps you have been stacking, you arent left to the wind.

--Dustin RavenBreath aka Country Gamer
Level 60 Myth

Survivor
May 13, 2011
36
Can you please increase the level limit to at least 70?Also,I would like to import a fire spell:Dinomite!Dinomite will do 1200-1300 damage to all enimies.Animation:the circle turns into scorched grass.in the middle of the circle is a small orange Stegosaurus.The Stegosaurus then grows to full size and takes off a few of his plates and throws them at the enemy.Continues until all are hit.10 pips.

Thanks!

Nathaniel ShadowTalon,lvl 6 balance wizard.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
5
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
7
PokemonRyry2 wrote:
umm to those few people who want the level limit to be changed to 70 i have thought of some spells that they could use.

Here is my list
Reminder: all spells of mine are 9 pips

Fire
Apollo
600 + 1100 Fire damage over time to all enemies and makes them help you for one turn (think beguile for death)
Animation:
A lyre appears out of nowhere, then Apollo appears floating and playing the lyre in the way of sitting. Then he stands and points a finger at the enemy, then points up and drags a miniature sun down to hit the enemy, the sun expands as it hits the enemy and blows up to stun and put the lasting aura. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Ice
North Wind
800 Ice damage to all enemies and dispels the next five spells used by all the enemys
Animation:
The battle circle turns icy and freezes and a cloud followed with wind sound effects floats down. Then a giant blue-white bear walks out of the fog in a blue and white robe, and "howls" toward the sky twice. The bear walks up to the enemy and yells with expelling a cold breath and wind blows around the enemy as they float up and to the ground. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Storm
Pure Energy
2200 Storm damage and add +75% to next 3 spells used by all allies
Animation:
Four pillars rise up from the ground and get zapped from lightening making orbs appear on them. Then little tendrils of light go from the orbs on the pillars into the middle of the battle field and creates a ball of energy. The tendrils then swirl around the enemy and form a ball that explodes to attack the enemy.

Balance
Genesis
300 Fire damage 300 Ice damage 300 Storm damage 400 balance damage to all enemies and heals all allies by 300
Animation:
A semi-large book appears and starts floating and glowing with holy sounding music. Then A cross comes out of the book and glows on and off and floats, Then flashes as three swords surround the enemy. One red-orange sword, one white-blue sword, and one purple-yellow sword. The Red slashes and floats up while facing upward. The white slashes and again floats up while facing upwards. The Purple the same thing. Then they all touch tips, and a brown-yellow light comes down from the sky and deals damage.The animation continues untill all are hit. Then the book turns to your allies and flashes and all are enveloped in white light and you heal.

Life
Mother Earth
500 + 500 Life damage to all enemies and 500 + 500 Heal to all allies and +30% to next attack on all enemies
Animation:
A grassy plain with flowers appears on the battlefield and meadow sounds play. One giant flower bud appears and grows so that you can see the stem. The flower opens up and a woman clothed in white turning away is seen in the flower. She turns to look at the enemy, and looks shocked. She steps out of the flower and raises her hand and some very tall grass grows. Then she shows her palm to the enemy and thorny vines strangle the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Then she turns to your allies and giggles. She then lifts both of her hands and sways them down, to make a green light surround the ally, healing them.

Death
Grim Reaper
1000 + 500 Death damage and heals by half of the aura damage done every turn
Animation:
The circle turns into a graveyard and a spirit begins floating around in a circle. All of a sudden a random rip appears in the middle, and splits apart into a dark portal. Part of a scythe peeps out of the hole. Then a whole Grim Reaper steps out and slashes the spirit into nothing. Then his skull, only, turns and stares at the enemy. Then the Reaper has a blue glow on his finger and puts it on his scythe so it turns blue, then he slashes the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Over all turns once the aura damage has been done, a skull appears above the person who took the damage and half of the damage is given to the necromancer who used the spell.

Myth
Story Teller
300 + 1300 Myth damage and -80% to next five spells used by the enemy
Animation:
A giant chair appears on the battlefield and you hear a deep laughter as a giant one-eyed purple man appears sitting and laughing while reading a book. He looks down and then he looks concerned at the enemy. He swings his book once, then opens his book to the front side and an eye appears and glows red to do the second part of damage

lol i put a lot of work into this so tell me what you think...

Made by,
Reed Sand - Level 40 sorcerer



I really like the Mother Earth idea for Life. Cause me being a Life wizard it gives something new to want to use. Really good Ideas though i like them
- Kestrel DarkThief lvl 60 Life

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
3
i got some good ideas for mounts and the are
another idea is to named your mounts

swiming mounts
Dolphine
Killer Whale
Walrus

Flying mounts
Bald Eagle
pegasus
hippogriff

ground mount
wolf
brown bear
harley davidson motorcycle

i think these are some good ideas for mounts on wizard 101

Michael StrongBlade Level 48 Ice

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
7
Dragons1988 wrote:
i got some good ideas for mounts and the are
another idea is to named your mounts

swiming mounts
Dolphine
Killer Whale
Walrus

Flying mounts
Bald Eagle
pegasus
hippogriff

ground mount
wolf
brown bear
harley davidson motorcycle

i think these are some good ideas for mounts on wizard 101

Michael StrongBlade Level 48 Ice


I Love the Harley Davidson Motorcycle I even Love the Pegasus tooo!!

Kestrel DarkTheif Lvl 60 Life

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
39
I saw a great idea somewhere (sorry to whoever posted it for not giving credit, it is your idea not mine) and i want to bring it back up and add to it. The idea was to have a board in the commons that lists other people doing quests. (now, past here i have added this stuff) To be listed, you have to sign up with your name and quest. This is so people who are soloing dont have someone randomly port to them. You could also put a lvl restriction, like only lvls 50 and up. You can see the quests and choose to help people doing the quest or get help by going to them through a port button on there. It would be divided up in to 8 areas (wzard city, krokotopia, marlybone, grizzleheim, ect.) and into sub sections for each place, like wizard city would be unicorn way, three streets, Collosus Bolevard (spelling, sorry), and other. (other would be like towers and sunken city, and things like that.) These would all be fighting quests. If you need to talk to someone, you dont really need help. There would also be a check box at the bottom (like useable at the bazaar) that says Quests i have. (Moving on to a different topic now.) One more thing, i would also have a symbol next to the name of each area that appears ONLY when you have completed all the quests taken in that area. If you havent, you should be able to go in to it and see the ! mark where there is a not taken quest. I hate trying to find quests i have not taken by running all over the place, seeing if there is someone there.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
2
Horse101555 wrote:
PokemonRyry2 wrote:
umm to those few people who want the level limit to be changed to 70 i have thought of some spells that they could use.

Here is my list
Reminder: all spells of mine are 9 pips

Fire
Apollo
600 + 1100 Fire damage over time to all enemies and makes them help you for one turn (think beguile for death)
Animation:
A lyre appears out of nowhere, then Apollo appears floating and playing the lyre in the way of sitting. Then he stands and points a finger at the enemy, then points up and drags a miniature sun down to hit the enemy, the sun expands as it hits the enemy and blows up to stun and put the lasting aura. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Ice
North Wind
800 Ice damage to all enemies and dispels the next five spells used by all the enemys
Animation:
The battle circle turns icy and freezes and a cloud followed with wind sound effects floats down. Then a giant blue-white bear walks out of the fog in a blue and white robe, and "howls" toward the sky twice. The bear walks up to the enemy and yells with expelling a cold breath and wind blows around the enemy as they float up and to the ground. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Storm
Pure Energy
2200 Storm damage and add +75% to next 3 spells used by all allies
Animation:
Four pillars rise up from the ground and get zapped from lightening making orbs appear on them. Then little tendrils of light go from the orbs on the pillars into the middle of the battle field and creates a ball of energy. The tendrils then swirl around the enemy and form a ball that explodes to attack the enemy.

Balance
Genesis
300 Fire damage 300 Ice damage 300 Storm damage 400 balance damage to all enemies and heals all allies by 300
Animation:
A semi-large book appears and starts floating and glowing with holy sounding music. Then A cross comes out of the book and glows on and off and floats, Then flashes as three swords surround the enemy. One red-orange sword, one white-blue sword, and one purple-yellow sword. The Red slashes and floats up while facing upward. The white slashes and again floats up while facing upwards. The Purple the same thing. Then they all touch tips, and a brown-yellow light comes down from the sky and deals damage.The animation continues untill all are hit. Then the book turns to your allies and flashes and all are enveloped in white light and you heal.

Life
Mother Earth
500 + 500 Life damage to all enemies and 500 + 500 Heal to all allies and +30% to next attack on all enemies
Animation:
A grassy plain with flowers appears on the battlefield and meadow sounds play. One giant flower bud appears and grows so that you can see the stem. The flower opens up and a woman clothed in white turning away is seen in the flower. She turns to look at the enemy, and looks shocked. She steps out of the flower and raises her hand and some very tall grass grows. Then she shows her palm to the enemy and thorny vines strangle the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Then she turns to your allies and giggles. She then lifts both of her hands and sways them down, to make a green light surround the ally, healing them.

Death
Grim Reaper
1000 + 500 Death damage and heals by half of the aura damage done every turn
Animation:
The circle turns into a graveyard and a spirit begins floating around in a circle. All of a sudden a random rip appears in the middle, and splits apart into a dark portal. Part of a scythe peeps out of the hole. Then a whole Grim Reaper steps out and slashes the spirit into nothing. Then his skull, only, turns and stares at the enemy. Then the Reaper has a blue glow on his finger and puts it on his scythe so it turns blue, then he slashes the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Over all turns once the aura damage has been done, a skull appears above the person who took the damage and half of the damage is given to the necromancer who used the spell.

Myth
Story Teller
300 + 1300 Myth damage and -80% to next five spells used by the enemy
Animation:
A giant chair appears on the battlefield and you hear a deep laughter as a giant one-eyed purple man appears sitting and laughing while reading a book. He looks down and then he looks concerned at the enemy. He swings his book once, then opens his book to the front side and an eye appears and glows red to do the second part of damage

lol i put a lot of work into this so tell me what you think...

Made by,
Reed Sand - Level 40 sorcerer



I really like the Mother Earth idea for Life. Cause me being a Life wizard it gives something new to want to use. Really good Ideas though i like them
- Kestrel DarkThief lvl 60 Life


Ok, i'm repling to this guy b/c i didn't want to find the other guys post. any way. here is my epic idea.

Ice: Niaid
Damage: idk. hehe.
Animation: the field is filled by water and a blue lady who looks like dryad pops into the air out of the water. When she lands on the water it turns to ice. She starts skating around in circles then passes the opponent and blows. The opponent is encased in ice and that is the end.

Myth: Siren
Damge: idk again, i just thought out the look
Animation: A desert field appears and bones fall to the ground. A ladies singing starts and a bird appears. It looks at the opponent and has a womens face. Then it strikes.

Death: Cereus
Damage: it attacks three times, and does 3000 damage
Animation: A dark cave appears in front of the opponent with bars on it. Snarling is heard inside and three sets of looming red eyes appear in front of the bars. They ram them and the bars go flying off. Cerebus walks out and the left head barks at the opponent and the sound waves cause 1000 damage, then the right head spits on the opponent causing 500 damage, finally the middle head bites it causing 1500 damage. In the end Hercules comes in and hits away the Cerebus and heals you.

The end.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
3
I think there should be a sword fighting aspect, after all most wizards 45 and up have them. Or atleast the legends switched them into swords.
As for the people above lvl 45 with wands, well they can always keep a spare sword in their backpack for the sword fighting aspect of the game.

I think it would be a really cool idea, after all mooshu is in a ninja like time, and dragonspyre a knight like time, and both of those used swords.
It could either be taken out of pvp or put into pvp, but that depends on how KI makes it, I mean all these ideas are worth a try right? :D

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
3
Thinking of new ideas for the game.. Think about this everyone. i know everyone has to be bored with somethings on the game since there hasnt been many fun updates but bare with me on why idea of mine. everyone loves training your pets to epic so imagine your pet reaches epic, but after epic it says mount (another level after epic) when your pet reaches epic you can turn it into your very own mount (sea dragons, dragons, polar cats, all sorts of pets) and watch it grow in your house until your able to ride it everywhere wouldnt that be cool?.. but this isnt my only idea i also thought of a legendary crafter badge which will let you craft all sorts of items for your mounts and make it stronger then ever, craft furniture that you could actually sit in or craft your own robes, shoes, and hat that could be stronger then your own legendary gear and change the way it looks with out stitching it.. but these are just ideas if you like them hit me up.

Please give me your feed back people of wizard city i think this could be a really great addition to the game

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
39
I think they should make the snack pack worth gold, too, or at least lower the crowns cost. 2500 is a bit too much for something that you can easily do without. If they lower it, i am guessing more people may buy it, making them earn MORE money.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
1
blorbles wrote:
Horse101555 wrote:
PokemonRyry2 wrote:
umm to those few people who want the level limit to be changed to 70 i have thought of some spells that they could use.

Here is my list
Reminder: all spells of mine are 9 pips

Fire
Apollo
600 + 1100 Fire damage over time to all enemies and makes them help you for one turn (think beguile for death)
Animation:
A lyre appears out of nowhere, then Apollo appears floating and playing the lyre in the way of sitting. Then he stands and points a finger at the enemy, then points up and drags a miniature sun down to hit the enemy, the sun expands as it hits the enemy and blows up to stun and put the lasting aura. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Ice
North Wind
800 Ice damage to all enemies and dispels the next five spells used by all the enemys
Animation:
The battle circle turns icy and freezes and a cloud followed with wind sound effects floats down. Then a giant blue-white bear walks out of the fog in a blue and white robe, and "howls" toward the sky twice. The bear walks up to the enemy and yells with expelling a cold breath and wind blows around the enemy as they float up and to the ground. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Storm
Pure Energy
2200 Storm damage and add +75% to next 3 spells used by all allies
Animation:
Four pillars rise up from the ground and get zapped from lightening making orbs appear on them. Then little tendrils of light go from the orbs on the pillars into the middle of the battle field and creates a ball of energy. The tendrils then swirl around the enemy and form a ball that explodes to attack the enemy.

Balance
Genesis
300 Fire damage 300 Ice damage 300 Storm damage 400 balance damage to all enemies and heals all allies by 300
Animation:
A semi-large book appears and starts floating and glowing with holy sounding music. Then A cross comes out of the book and glows on and off and floats, Then flashes as three swords surround the enemy. One red-orange sword, one white-blue sword, and one purple-yellow sword. The Red slashes and floats up while facing upward. The white slashes and again floats up while facing upwards. The Purple the same thing. Then they all touch tips, and a brown-yellow light comes down from the sky and deals damage.The animation continues untill all are hit. Then the book turns to your allies and flashes and all are enveloped in white light and you heal.

Life
Mother Earth
500 + 500 Life damage to all enemies and 500 + 500 Heal to all allies and +30% to next attack on all enemies
Animation:
A grassy plain with flowers appears on the battlefield and meadow sounds play. One giant flower bud appears and grows so that you can see the stem. The flower opens up and a woman clothed in white turning away is seen in the flower. She turns to look at the enemy, and looks shocked. She steps out of the flower and raises her hand and some very tall grass grows. Then she shows her palm to the enemy and thorny vines strangle the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Then she turns to your allies and giggles. She then lifts both of her hands and sways them down, to make a green light surround the ally, healing them.

Death
Grim Reaper
1000 + 500 Death damage and heals by half of the aura damage done every turn
Animation:
The circle turns into a graveyard and a spirit begins floating around in a circle. All of a sudden a random rip appears in the middle, and splits apart into a dark portal. Part of a scythe peeps out of the hole. Then a whole Grim Reaper steps out and slashes the spirit into nothing. Then his skull, only, turns and stares at the enemy. Then the Reaper has a blue glow on his finger and puts it on his scythe so it turns blue, then he slashes the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Over all turns once the aura damage has been done, a skull appears above the person who took the damage and half of the damage is given to the necromancer who used the spell.

Myth
Story Teller
300 + 1300 Myth damage and -80% to next five spells used by the enemy
Animation:
A giant chair appears on the battlefield and you hear a deep laughter as a giant one-eyed purple man appears sitting and laughing while reading a book. He looks down and then he looks concerned at the enemy. He swings his book once, then opens his book to the front side and an eye appears and glows red to do the second part of damage

lol i put a lot of work into this so tell me what you think...

Made by,
Reed Sand - Level 40 sorcerer



I really like the Mother Earth idea for Life. Cause me being a Life wizard it gives something new to want to use. Really good Ideas though i like them
- Kestrel DarkThief lvl 60 Life


Ok, i'm repling to this guy b/c i didn't want to find the other guys post. any way. here is my epic idea.

Ice: Niaid
Damage: idk. hehe.
Animation: the field is filled by water and a blue lady who looks like dryad pops into the air out of the water. When she lands on the water it turns to ice. She starts skating around in circles then passes the opponent and blows. The opponent is encased in ice and that is the end.

Myth: Siren
Damge: idk again, i just thought out the look
Animation: A desert field appears and bones fall to the ground. A ladies singing starts and a bird appears. It looks at the opponent and has a womens face. Then it strikes.

Death: Cereus
Damage: it attacks three times, and does 3000 damage
Animation: A dark cave appears in front of the opponent with bars on it. Snarling is heard inside and three sets of looming red eyes appear in front of the bars. They ram them and the bars go flying off. Cerebus walks out and the left head barks at the opponent and the sound waves cause 1000 damage, then the right head spits on the opponent causing 500 damage, finally the middle head bites it causing 1500 damage. In the end Hercules comes in and hits away the Cerebus and heals you.

The end.

Um, dude there is already pretty much a cerberus except it is myth,
I got a new idea for an astral spell, Black Hole, Doesnt do any damage but it effects every enemy and removes 2 blades and 2 shields from each enemy? good? no?

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
76
~ Hello fellow young wizard ~ I totally agree i mean like when you on a sidewalk and you just get pulled off that does not make anything out of it your on the sidewalk ~ brianna sunrunnner ~

Survivor
May 13, 2011
36
PokemonRyry2 wrote:
umm to those few people who want the level limit to be changed to 70 i have thought of some spells that they could use.

Here is my list
Reminder: all spells of mine are 9 pips

Fire
Apollo
600 + 1100 Fire damage over time to all enemies and makes them help you for one turn (think beguile for death)
Animation:
A lyre appears out of nowhere, then Apollo appears floating and playing the lyre in the way of sitting. Then he stands and points a finger at the enemy, then points up and drags a miniature sun down to hit the enemy, the sun expands as it hits the enemy and blows up to stun and put the lasting aura. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Ice
North Wind
800 Ice damage to all enemies and dispels the next five spells used by all the enemys
Animation:
The battle circle turns icy and freezes and a cloud followed with wind sound effects floats down. Then a giant blue-white bear walks out of the fog in a blue and white robe, and "howls" toward the sky twice. The bear walks up to the enemy and yells with expelling a cold breath and wind blows around the enemy as they float up and to the ground. The animation continues untill all are hit.

Storm
Pure Energy
2200 Storm damage and add +75% to next 3 spells used by all allies
Animation:
Four pillars rise up from the ground and get zapped from lightening making orbs appear on them. Then little tendrils of light go from the orbs on the pillars into the middle of the battle field and creates a ball of energy. The tendrils then swirl around the enemy and form a ball that explodes to attack the enemy.

Balance
Genesis
300 Fire damage 300 Ice damage 300 Storm damage 400 balance damage to all enemies and heals all allies by 300
Animation:
A semi-large book appears and starts floating and glowing with holy sounding music. Then A cross comes out of the book and glows on and off and floats, Then flashes as three swords surround the enemy. One red-orange sword, one white-blue sword, and one purple-yellow sword. The Red slashes and floats up while facing upward. The white slashes and again floats up while facing upwards. The Purple the same thing. Then they all touch tips, and a brown-yellow light comes down from the sky and deals damage.The animation continues untill all are hit. Then the book turns to your allies and flashes and all are enveloped in white light and you heal.

Life
Mother Earth
500 + 500 Life damage to all enemies and 500 + 500 Heal to all allies and +30% to next attack on all enemies
Animation:
A grassy plain with flowers appears on the battlefield and meadow sounds play. One giant flower bud appears and grows so that you can see the stem. The flower opens up and a woman clothed in white turning away is seen in the flower. She turns to look at the enemy, and looks shocked. She steps out of the flower and raises her hand and some very tall grass grows. Then she shows her palm to the enemy and thorny vines strangle the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Then she turns to your allies and giggles. She then lifts both of her hands and sways them down, to make a green light surround the ally, healing them.

Death
Grim Reaper
1000 + 500 Death damage and heals by half of the aura damage done every turn
Animation:
The circle turns into a graveyard and a spirit begins floating around in a circle. All of a sudden a random rip appears in the middle, and splits apart into a dark portal. Part of a scythe peeps out of the hole. Then a whole Grim Reaper steps out and slashes the spirit into nothing. Then his skull, only, turns and stares at the enemy. Then the Reaper has a blue glow on his finger and puts it on his scythe so it turns blue, then he slashes the enemy. The animation continues untill all are hit. Over all turns once the aura damage has been done, a skull appears above the person who took the damage and half of the damage is given to the necromancer who used the spell.

Myth
Story Teller
300 + 1300 Myth damage and -80% to next five spells used by the enemy
Animation:
A giant chair appears on the battlefield and you hear a deep laughter as a giant one-eyed purple man appears sitting and laughing while reading a book. He looks down and then he looks concerned at the enemy. He swings his book once, then opens his book to the front side and an eye appears and glows red to do the second part of damage

lol i put a lot of work into this so tell me what you think...

Made by,
Reed Sand - Level 40 sorcerer
I am importing a balance spell and it is based on something on one of my favorite games:Scorpus!Scorpus does up to 4500+5400 ongoing damage.Animation:the circle turns into sand.A small scorpion drinks a blue potion and then quickly sprouts human arms and legs.It then turns to the enimies and stabs them with a poison dagger.Then he turns to the wizards and salutes,gives them a balanceblade and disappears.9 pips.Hits all enimies.And i also like this post i quoted because i love new spells.

Thanks!
Nathaniel ShadowTalon

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
15
I made a topic about my idea but since it has not been reviewed and accepted yet I will go ahead and write the idea here, if that's ok.

My new mount idea is super speed. With super speed you don't ride on anything or fly, you simply go faster. I got the idea from my FOG Unicorn, Stella. Like most people, I have noticed that simply walking everywhere is very slow and takes large amounts of time, seeing how most quests end up with you having to talk and fight for multiple people. To end our woes most people naturally buy a mount, which solves everything. But what about the people who want show off their hard earned pets while going faster? I've seen shoes in the crown shop that make you go 8% faster, but it is still not as fast as most people would like. I think it is a very good idea because KI would not have to think of another clever-looking mount! It could be available at the crown shop with the option of going 20% faster of 40% faster.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome, just as long as they are not rude.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
258
i think i've got a good idea! i would really love to change my account username, instead of creating a bunch of accounts i'm not going to use, just to get the username i like. my likenesses change, so i'd like my username to change with it. here's my idea:

1. log in and go to my accounts

2. log into parental controls, that way peeps wont abuse it.

3. choose a new option in the list of your accounts called "Change Username"

4. change it to whatever you like, AS LONG AS ITS APPROPRIATE!!!!!!!!. there could be a filter(wait, is there already one?) to make sure you cant caps parts of it to spell out something rude.

anyone else like this idea?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
1
hi
you need to go further. rpgs tend to drag because they repeat. In "Ben Ten " the Omnitrix does not always give the power requested which is a great literary device but if could incorporate that into the game you could revolutionize the rpg further.Let's say "tottaly random" percentage on every spell cast maybe small.01 percent where the spell does not fizzle but produces some strange result such as a differt spell entirely maybe very weak or very powerful ,maybe funny( the monster falls in loves and cancels the battle maybe colorful fluffy chicks appear from nowhere). maybe the spell teleports you to the wrong part of town. After all total predictablity does not an epic story make.
Respectfully
Angela GoldenRiver

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
30
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
UGH! That would be really annoying to have to click something. -_-

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
30
michelmo wrote:
I think it would be fun to have a hair salon so that a wizard could go in and change their hair style and or hair color just like you can in the real world. Of course for a price of gold. You can stitch gear and change pets names and colors of clothes and things so why not hair color length and style? This would be a great shopping item to have available. What do you think? :P
Oh my gosh! I love the idea of being able to change your hair! ( I would like to be able to change my whole charecter anyway I: )

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
30
I would love to eat food on Wizard101 It would rock! :D I would be eating tacos 24/7 though

Explorer
May 05, 2011
58
Well i have been thinking they might make new world since we didn't kill morganthe in celestia so why not make new lvl 68 spells? i dont know if you have ideas but i have a life one that can ACTUALLY work..
Ok well its called, Selena Gomez it cost 9 pips, it heals everyone 900 gives them absorb 750, and also hits enemies the same way the forest lord hits... when it heals you can play the song "love you like a love song" (not the whole song though) and when she is attacking, use the song falling down by her ( also not whole song) well tell me what you think w101 and plz let that happen in the game

Explorer
May 05, 2011
58
also i forgot when you want to get the selena gomez spell you need to kill a boss that has the same health as talos when myth wizards tried to get medusa so if wizard101 puts my idea for the spell in the game, good luck life wizards! 8)