Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Wizard101 should make a cd version of the game so people who don't have good internet connection or have school blocks can still be able to play it but not have to worry about the computer blocking it or not being able to get to the website.

Talon Nightwalker lvl 50 Grandmaster Necromancer/Grandmaster conjuerur / Grandmaster Sorcerer. 8) :)

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
horsez98 wrote:
yeah i like the idea of merging certain spells. also diego should teach some pvp spells like:
Transfer/life/level 2/you lose 200 life, and everyone else on your team gains 200 life.
Total Trap/balance/level 4/everyone facing you gets a ward thats damage +10 percent.
Total Weakness/death/level 4/everyone facing you gets a charm thats -10 percent damage
Servant Minion/myth/level 3/makes a minion that looks like an inverted copy of you that has your deck and cards and items, but with Distract, and 200 life
also there should be different mounts that are cheap but only up your speed by like one, and elemental ones like a skeletal horse or a flaming horse and stuff.
lol I'm sry but they wont consider the death one, seeing as theirs already the 1 pip spell plague that gives a 20% weaken to ever foe, its death only. after mb

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I think there should be arena with minions to fight and while still keeping old arena but arena with minions do same rank as regular arena because when i do 1v1 i keep fighting grandmaster storm wizards and they bolt me :(.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
I think you should be able to use to characters at one time. like wasd can be movement cantrols and to choose which one uses chat you press a button like when you in group you press button to talk out loud. also there could be to friends buttons for each. when in battle you just choose a spell for one of them then the other.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
shipleyv wrote:
HaroldArgleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

We REALLY need a way to report bad activity by multiple payers who you can not ID since they have the friend feature blocked. Yesterday, several of us were having to battle the Gurtok Demon for 3 hours because some kids using the character names Ethan Shadowhubter and Robert Deathcaster decided they owned the realm (Unicorn) and that we needed to all go elsewhere. So, they got on the battle and began to heal the demon etc. If we had some sort of live monitor who can be alerted to a realm and area to see whats happening, it would be better. What makes it worse, the kids reported the rest of us as having broke the rules and we got the warning window...NOT FAIR! A simple alert button in the corner, near the compas would alert a monitor to check in that spot/area.

Or just an automatic thing were if you say something like a curse word, it tells you. And then they should disable the ability for players to report players, because they would get in trouble anyway. :-o Tell me what you think.
Peace!,
Alura Silverbloom lvl 40 diviner.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
hi this is sophia dreamblood master level 46. i think that the wizards sould be able to sit on chairs, sleep in beds, and eat. there should also be more kinds of furniture, like a tv.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I heard on wizard101 central that KI may be adding spells to each school for the new level cap (if not celestia will be too hard) Not sure if its true or not.

Anyway while your at it An all hit for life would be AWESOME (seriously i know life is meant for healing but there are too many heals and no attacks for people that solo with life, my deck is comprised of all centaurs and some seraphs and the rest is mostly healing) Anyway here is an idea for a weaker leveled spell.

Name: Poison Ivy
Pip: 5+ (You figure out what might be a good ammount)
Damage: 300 damage to all enemies and 180 life damage over 3 rounds
Level learned: Around 25-35 From the life tree while going through late marlybone or early mooshu (no quest to get)

The details i gave are for you to decide this is just an example (I really do hope you give life a spell like this whether it be one like this or a stronger one for the new lvl cap.

Keep up the good work KI this game is the best :)

~Oran Raventhorn~ ~ Theurgist level 45~

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
whizbrain wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

? Do you mean get your training points back then I say yes, but to buy more i would say no it would give grand masters unfair pvp advantages think about it.

true but if you think about it it can also give you the option of learning more spells but in the end everyone will all have the same spells, even if there deck is constructed differently

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I've noticed in new games you get the option to chose which side your on good or evil. Now imagine that in this game, you have the option to go to ravenwood or (and this is just off the top of my head) serpant valley, which would be run by malistare. I mean after all he cant be the only wizard against ambrose, in dragon spyre there are wizard monsters running in the streets. And when your a grandmaster you dont really have a lot to do, well if you beat one you can always try and do the other. Besides once you beat a game it can become a little dull since you know whats gonna happen next. Just something to think about.

Wolf DarkBlade,

level 40 Fire.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
I love the idea about creating spirit spells for balance. Something to the effect of the elemental blast only in spirit form and the same for the hydra just using spirit magic (life-death-myth). This addition would truely round out the balance wizard.

I have 3 grandmaster wizards: Balance, Death, and Ice

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
How about a tower it's solo only can't port in but if you beat all the bosses you will get crowns like 100 per tower

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
When you talk to mr. lincoln in the game you can reset your training points if you have enough crowns. What if you could do the same with your primary school except instead of using crowns set up an option. If you do switch primary schools you have to start over but you still keep all your friends and your character still has the same name and everything. And when people check your stats it shows another page that shows what schools you've done. It does the same thing in Modern Warfair 2 except they call it prestige. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Wolf DarkBlade,

Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
I've noticed everyone in wizard city thinks malistare is evil, but at the end when you fight him it seems some what different. His wife died, it seems he just wants all that power to bring her back to life. But apparently he snapped. not everything that happens is because of malistare

Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.
Well I think they do that for skill like for the Dr lab an stuff.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I Agree. I would like it if the houses where interactive. what is the point of a house if you cant do anything. I also think that you should be able to spare at your house. Like summon a monster or fight a friend. Or just have some characters walking around like a cow warrior for mooshu castles that you can talk to. :D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

I agree. Turning into a gobbler really isn't that cool. I love mooshu and i would love to turn into one of them.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I want someone to talk to at my castle. Why cant we have like goat monks at our castles to talk to but they say different things each time. It would just be boring if they said the same thing or said one thing ,then another ,then another ,and went back to the first one. You could buy them for like 3000 gold and they would give tips and stuff. They would walk around or sit in a chair and change every once in a while. I meen make them life like so they are always moving and talking to you. Over all improve the castles to be more lively and interactive with the furniture.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Twilightgurl45 wrote:
Ok First I do agree that we should have the choice to go into battles and not be sucked into them.

Second I think that there should be a regeants shop because I have been trying to find scrap iron everywhere and that just isnt happening which annoyes me a lot!

Third this one is just something minor but I think that wizards should be able to change there hair color into something cool and different like assorted colors or highlights. Oh and I think that the hats on wizard 101 should be optional to wear.

Fourth mounts should only be 1500, or 1000!!!

Fifth I have a hard time finding other quests because I jump around and dont go in order like a lot of other wizards do so I think on the map or something there should be an exclamation point showing where you can find quests without having to run around searching everywhere.

Sixth HOUSES ARE WAYYYYYY TO EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY SCHOOL HOUSES IF YOUR NOT BUYING THEM IN CROWNS AT LEAST TAKE ONE ZERO OFF THE GOLD PRICE!

Hope you change the things I told you about. I LOVE WIZARD 101

agreed. especialy on the houses. i want the mooshu house and its 40000 plus like 60000 in furniture i want this stuff to be cheaper.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

If you meen that only non-members can get crowns i say no. i got alot of stuff by crowns and i love it.

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
I posted an idea about pets under the PET thing instead of the dorms. Does that mean that its not going to appear? It was pretty long and i'd hate to re type it all

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
whizbrain wrote:
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I say yes & no to that. Yes if you have to face that monster on a quest
No if you do not have to do a quest involving that monster. Would help on Dr. Von Katzensteins lab. Tight space i tell ya Tight space.....

It is a tight space but you just have to be careful. Getting dragged gives you a reason to slow down and be careful. You don't have to fight all the bad guys on the streets for quests. They're just put there to make the game harder, and more annoying. I think they've already made too many changes that make the game easier, we don't need another one.

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer

Defender
Apr 30, 2010
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

Lol that would be great. Houses are pretty much just for show right now, wish we could actually do something in them.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
spelly567 wrote:
hi this is sophia dreamblood master level 46. i think that the wizards sould be able to sit on chairs, sleep in beds, and eat. there should also be more kinds of furniture, like a tv.

A good idea 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I disagree being Pulled into battles is what makes this game! It is part of being a wizard, a true wizard does not have a "Button" thats says yes or no!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I think that you should be able to sit on couches and chairs, and sleep in your bed. What's the point of having chairs if you can't sit in them?