Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
I think that we should be able to change our appearance like eyes, mouth, eye color, skin tone, hair, and hair color. I am a death wizard with green eyes and they look weird in all my black clothes. Please allow us to do this.

Mycin Darkheart Lv.48 :-D

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
i think you should be able to change the color of the clothe you get in the mega bundle pacs such as sultans palce. becaus i really dont like the colors and so if you could change the color of your outfit you get in the pack it would make it a whole lot better

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
I wish that there was a pet called universal spirit. it would give a card called universal reactivation where it gives every player in the battle a blade for each school. it would be 5 pips. the pet would be available to you once you defeat Celestia. it would be 5000 crowns and 50000 gold altogether. you have to spend both. if you train it it will give a balance spell.

thanks, austin thunderdust lvl 46 8)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
me and my mom are tired of keep buying crowns . so i had the idea that starting at lord nightshade you can get crowns from hard bosses but crown items would have to be a little more pricey :P

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Well, I myself have ideas for new and creative Mounts.
One Mount would be a Jade Hound Mount. The other a Hydra Mount.
Oh, by the way, your response would be great

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
2 Ideas...:

1. I Wish lower levels could have swords but don't do as much damage as High level swords. I think it would be a great idea!

2...: We could have dual Weapons! Like a sword and a wand, Double wands,Double Staffs, Double swords,Staff and a wand, etc etc etc..
And Both the weapons would have 1 card together.

Please concider Using theese Ideas and I will have fun on Wizard101

RobertStarWraith
Level 28 (But I'm still in Krokatopia! )

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
i know it's like we are just trying to get on the chairs but instead we stand on them :D

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
i was thinking of a new spell for level 68 people! (when you make a new world for 60-70)

fire: sword power up: increases damage on your sword,wand,staff or flute. 500 more damage per pip.

ice: frostbite: freezes all enemies (takes 400 damage away per round) for 3 rounds.

storm: stun taze: taze an enemie dealing 1000-1300 damage then stun the enemie for 2 rounds

myth: universal end: 1200-1400 damage to 1 enemie plus damage (120) per round for 4 rounds

death: suicidal defeat: yourself then defeat a random enemie from enemie team and then takes 300 health away from all undefeated enemies and gives it to casters team.

life: tree of life and death: sucks out 1000 life away from each enemie and gives 600 to each friend.

astral (secret shop): Create: Create a minion then polymorph enemie into a bad polymorph spell.

1 more suggestion: dual weapons

robertstarwraith-level 28 (and still in krok! )

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
I have a few suggestions for craftable items:

1. A Greenhouse
2. Bunk beds
3. Roller Coaster (I've already crafted the carousel & train set)
4. Teleporters
5. Ponds that would include various styles of rock, little waterfalls, fish, etc)

Is there any chance that we'll be able to *actually* sit/lie down on our furniture?

Alura D (Level 60 Balance)

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Hey i've got some ideas for level 68 spells and a new world. First the new world. I think it would be cool to see a world where the oni's come from. They just seemed to appear in the game and they didn't have much story behind them. The world could be called Gurtok or something. (like the gurtok demon in the plaza of conquests and the gurtok barrier demon in ravenscar) Here are some of my level 68 spells ideas:

Death: Werewolf
costs 10 pips
770 death drain life from all enemies, swap half to yourself.

Life: Monk
costs 10 pips
1000 health + 600 health over 3 rounds

Myth: Griffin
costs 10 pips
980 myth damage + stun to all enemies

Balance: Anubite
costs 10 pips
850 balance damage and - 25% damage to next attack

Fire: Rajasi Lion
costs 10 pips
1010 fire damage and -50% damage to next attack

Ice: Gishagul
costs 10 pips
500 ice damage + 350 ice damage over three rounds

Storm: Raging jellyfish
990 storm damage to all enemies

Thanks for letting me share my ideas! Trevor Skullsmith, lvl 58 Necromancer 8)

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Hey i forget to tell you what happens in my idea spells, so here goes:

A man is standing in a graveyard, then looks up at the full moon, and turns into a werewolf. The werewolf then howls before starting to attack. He slashes the enemy with both hands,then bites them. He then breaths the health back to the player who casted it, and then attacks the enemy.

A monk is standing in front of a pew, then looks up at the player. He then raises his staff at the player and gives him him. The monk does this to every player in the battle.

Myth: Griffon
A large perch shaped rock is in the middle of the dueling ring. A mighty griffon then flies around the battlefield and lands on the rock. When it attacks it gets up on its hind legs and lunges forward. It repeats this with the other enemies.

An anubite is in a tomb, surrounded by darkness and sand. The tomb then opens and an anubite comes out. It crosses its swords and then attacks the enemy with a swipe over the head.

A big fire is burning in the middle, then to red eyes appear in it and outs comes a burning lion. It then slashes the enemy with its firey paws.

Water comes into the battlefield, like in the triton spell. Then a massive jellyfish rises from the ground menacingly with electricity flowing around him. He then attacks the enemy by rapping its tentacles around him. It repeats this with the other enemies.

Ice: Gashugal
A heavy blizzard is happening on the battlefield when an ice monster walks through the arena. it then breaths ice (like the ice wyvern spell) onto the enemy.

Thanks again! Trevor Skullsmith

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hello all....

I love wizards and have been playing it with my family for 2 years now...... I have several wizards, that have almost made their way through the entire spiral.... So this is my thought.... I wish that you could have 7 wizards... one for each school. I seems odd to me, that there are seven subjects in which to choose from, but only six slots available to play?? Also, for poor myth wizards... please make the ninja pig spell a part of the regular myth spells.... they do so need it! Thanks for your time.... any feedback on my comment would be greatly appreciated!!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Could you make the following a reality?

Mounts for Lengendarys

Pyromancer:Phoenix

Ice: Ice Wyvern

Storm: Stormzilla

Life : Centaur

Myth : Orthurs

Necromancers : Dark Phoenix

Balance : Hydra

Thank you very much

Madmaxchris :D

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
yes i agree

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
i think there should be an option to be in a good side like merle ambrose and a bad side like malistare so u have the choice to choose which road you want to take.

although this would have to include new spells, schools,and new worlds for each sid.

this is sorta the same concept as world of warcraft how you can pick if you want to be alliance or horde. the wizard 101 version could be good- wizard bad-witches or warlocks

you would also need new clothes for each new school.

this may take i while but i thimk it would be very fun and intristing to me and my fellow wizards

thanks for taking your time to read this, monster62698

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
4boys2cats wrote:
Hey i've got some ideas for level 68 spells and a new world. First the new world. I think it would be cool to see a world where the oni's come from. They just seemed to appear in the game and they didn't have much story behind them. The world could be called Gurtok or something. (like the gurtok demon in the plaza of conquests and the gurtok barrier demon in ravenscar) Here are some of my level 68 spells ideas:

costs 10 pips
770 death drain life from all enemies, swap half to yourself.

costs 10 pips
1000 health + 600 health over 3 rounds

Myth: Griffin
costs 10 pips
980 myth damage + stun to all enemies

costs 10 pips
850 balance damage and - 25% damage to next attack

costs 10 pips
1010 fire damage and -50% damage to next attack

Ice: Gishagul
costs 10 pips
500 ice damage + 350 ice damage over three rounds

990 storm damage to all enemies

Thanks for letting me share my ideas! Trevor Skullsmith, lvl 58 Necromancer 8)
the life is the only one i disagree on life already has enough healing spells

Survivor
May 24, 2009
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

i agree :D

Survivor
May 24, 2009
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

ausome :D

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I have always wanted there to be a thing in Wizard101 were you can build your own Homes not like Crafting Houses but like deciding how many levels you want and what type of Doors and Windows. We could use that little Empty Store down near Fire Cat Alley with a Store Keeper who is the son of one of the Furniture and Castle People. It could have a Hammer as the Sign Symbol and tons more Wizards would probalby buy the Castle things it could be called the Construction House Store or something.

Mindy Dream Spear

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
Ok you really need to be able to interact with furniture because Everybody would love that!

I'm guessing that a lot of people would enjoy being able to create a seventh wizard so to have all schools!

I think more people would enjoy having the option of not having a hat all together because the like to show off their hair XD

More facial options at the start such as for the boys hair it is mostly all really long and its kind of strange + I think you should be given the option of changing nose, eye, eye colour and mouth so everyone will look more unique instead of seeing the same old face on everyone you meet!

Last of all: Guilds - more people will come back to play as well as more people will sign up to play just for this literally! I have heard from a lot of people that this would be a great idea. And to make it fair for menu chat people, you can have menu chat only guilds!

That's all... thanks for reading, sorry if I listed stuff other people have put down but I really don't have the time to look at all them pages...

Connor Drake - Level 60 Necromancer (also known as pumpkin head)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
dont know if this was mentioned before, but for a new world how about going to get rid of the witches so that the gobblers could go home instead of staying in collosus boulevard.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
There should be more worlds for all players to go to and explore, not just people that are on lvl 58. :-o

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
I like that snow leopard mount idea.

Maybe changing the color of your mount and the saddle thing.