Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
The level cap should be 101 and about five more worlds added. for some people it took like a week for them to finish wintertusk.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I think that it would be REALLY cool if we could change our looks after we make the character and maybe have make-up and new clothes. They're kinda getting out-dated, needs something new in that area. Please take my idea into consideration.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Ok so the new dragon hoard pack has come out and i am in love with it like the rest of the W101 community. There is a problem with it that KI probably planned this to happen. People are wasting A LOT of crowns on it trying to get unique items like the skeleton dragon (which i have and is awesome) the new two handed wand and the gear. People are always asking can you gift me the pack it is really cheap, and saying they used there 40,000 crowns on like a billion of them. sadly some of my friends got a good amount of crowns and spent them all (in the long run not even getting what they wanted). So people are wasting TONS of money on the pack even though it is "cheap". In the long run it's not very "cheap" at all. So i suggest either making it more expensive so people will not buy as many seeing it is expensive or make the rare things well how do i put this LESS RARE. I mean i know the things are supposed t be hard to get but its an addiction to people and they don't realize it until they are out of crowns. Just plz think about it and this time for the players and not selfish wanting the prices at the same price just so you gain some extra cash. KI IS RICH ENOUGH :) anyone who agrees or disagrees speak up.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
How about offering your crown deals like the 60,000 crowns for $60.00 with your other deals like the dragon hoard you have going now. This way the players receive the benefit of getting a double deal and Wizard 101 will have a better chance of more people purchasing crowns. It's a win - win situation.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

I totally agree with all of your ideas, i have also tried jumping over fences, jump on rocks, and jump off of balconies in house, etc. I think it would be very very very much less boring if they made these changes. :D

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I totally absolutely disagree on that.The people who made Wizard101 need some way to get money so they can pay for these idea's and other things they might put in Wizard101.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
wizard101 you are amazing i play it ALL the time i love the game! really i am a HUGE fan :D
me and my friend that also plays wizard101 have a few ideas that you wizard101 creators might like, maps of the houses (i know many people get lost in one of the big houses like the massive fancy place) also how about some items you can buy outside the game like: stuffed animals of the mounts pets and anything else that you can think of, WANDS what awesome fan of wizard101 fan wouldn't want a out side game wand, of course don't forget the classic posters, wall stickers and/or wallpaper, and one other thing i was thinking is being able to put treasure cards in your shared bank i think wizards will like that a lot and the last thing that we have is making scrap iron easier to find buy a lot there are only about ten to fifteen places MAX in marleybone that you can find it

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

i really don't think thats a bright idea when you think about it because then members can buy things that only cost crowns like the new dragon hoard pack

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Epros123 wrote:
Everyone knows were the transform potions are, well can there be more like wild claw, samoorai, sunbird, and the marleybone civilian's, and ETC. (you could think of some more)

-Matthew SoulHaven Level 50 ICE

P.S Please respond that would be dandy :) :-) :D

love the idea its great wizard101 you should totally do that

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
I think you guys should let us decide who we want to fight in pvp ranked like in the practice one :D

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
This is just a thought. you guys should make a pet that heals with rebirth. or have like a storm wraith or a dark helephant thing when you hatch with wraith + helephant

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Just an idea for life students is a new spell called Creeping Vine. Takes so many points away from opponents based on number of pips used, and attacks all opponents on field.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Dear Headmaster,

I think there should be a subcription or crowns class! Like Earth for the elementals, (I dont know for Spirituals yet.) A lvl one spell could be Rock mole? A mole made from rocks pops out of the ground, And hits the Enemy (I dont care if that isnt what you want, you can change my ideas to whatever, Just please keep the Earth class Idea. :D) And maybe they can be known as Terrainians for instance, Novice Terrainian, or Legendary Terrainian. And the school colors could be Silver and brown, Earth is focused on traps, So people can hit harder, And maybe breaking shields (Like the spell Earthquake for Myth) By the way, Storm's opposite shouldnt be Myth, It should be Earth, Because lightning cant really strike the ground, And storm is way up high while Earth is way down low! I have been wanting this idea for weeks, And I would love it if you can make it! I dont want any special things for making this idea, I just would like to see you make this, No special powers, No free w101 subscription, I just want to see the idea, Like I said, And you can get better money off of this, Also, the school can be hidden or something. The opposite of myth can be something like Realism, Like you can think of monsters that people think are real! Such as Bigfoot, A yeti, Or maybe, The chepucabra. Just a idea for Realism, The opposite of Myth.

- Jacob Sandeyes level 30 Balance wizard. javascript:emoticon(':D');

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I think it would be really nice if you had a potions person in every world. Instead of having to go to Home then teleport to Wizard City which takes a really annoying amount of time, especially if you are in a dungeon fighting a boss and need to heal and get back as quick as possible

Yours truly,

Jason ShadowRider level 45 Death School Student

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
shipleyv wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I agree, or at the very least, paid members should get a substantial discount or a way to convert gold to crowns. I was also thinking, that there could be a series of quests, like the zeke ones, where if you succeed, you get 1 month free membership OR 1000 crowns which would be a major incintive for all players to play more to get the free month.

I say NO NO NO! Because then Wizard101 might go broke giving away free memberships and its unfair to the people who pay (like me) for their memberships and/or crowns.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I would really like it if some mounts could like walk beside you in a mini version like pets do and you could like name it Jr. (Wizard's Name) Thanks and I hope you read this :P :P :P :P

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
flippy32 wrote:
Dear Headmaster,

I think there should be a subcription or crowns class! Like Earth for the elementals, (I dont know for Spirituals yet.) A lvl one spell could be Rock mole? A mole made from rocks pops out of the ground, And hits the Enemy (I dont care if that isnt what you want, you can change my ideas to whatever, Just please keep the Earth class Idea. :D) And maybe they can be known as Terrainians for instance, Novice Terrainian, or Legendary Terrainian. And the school colors could be Silver and brown, Earth is focused on traps, So people can hit harder, And maybe breaking shields (Like the spell Earthquake for Myth) By the way, Storm's opposite shouldnt be Myth, It should be Earth, Because lightning cant really strike the ground, And storm is way up high while Earth is way down low! I have been wanting this idea for weeks, And I would love it if you can make it! I dont want any special things for making this idea, I just would like to see you make this, No special powers, No free w101 subscription, I just want to see the idea, Like I said, And you can get better money off of this, Also, the school can be hidden or something. The opposite of myth can be something like Realism, Like you can think of monsters that people think are real! Such as Bigfoot, A yeti, Or maybe, The chepucabra. Just a idea for Realism, The opposite of Myth.

- Jacob Sandeyes level 30 Balance wizard. javascript:emoticon(':D');

I think that would be uber awesome

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I really love what KI is doing with this game it has flourished since the beginning. On that note I strongly believe that the characters such as the Headmaster, Merle Ambrose and say your school teacher/professor should have a much bigger role within the next worlds or near the ending of morganthe. It felt as though once you got through wizard city the Headmaster was ditched and the teachers only came around when you learned a new spell. But the teachers such as cyrus drake or even halston with their presence in dragonspyre and celestia not so much once you got to celestia however were the best questlines really kept me interested and wanting more. I really do love this game and love the plot and the world designs I am just giving an idea to feel more passionate about story lines with familiar faces in foreign places.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I think you should make the reagents in the Bazaar a LOT easier to buy. I mean I am on my crafting quests right now for marleybone and the only way to get scrap iron is to fight gearheads which takes a incredibly long time and scrap iron is also, like, never available at the Bazaar same thing with stone blocks. For the blocks you have to run all the way across Kroktopia about 5 times to get 20 stone blocks.

So please make reagents easier to get at the Bazaar and I would love to see this change made in game.

P.S. Please add this sad face ----> D: <----- to text chat

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
cheeseycrackers wrote:
The level cap should be 101 and about five more worlds added. for some people it took like a week for them to finish wintertusk.

I say yes to that because my friend (Wolf DarkSword) is level 60 and he doesn't play on that character anymore because he reached the max level and there's no more to do. But also I don't think we will be able to see this in a while because then Wizard101 would have to make new spells and new worlds would take a long time. For the new spells I was thinking maybe like there was a quest where you have to beat a doubly hard Jade Oni or Gurtok Demon and then you get the Oni polymorph spell and maybe polymorph raven to stick in with wintertusk and polymorph bear and maybe you could have like some better minions like for death maybe a Death Oni or maybe Malistaire? Then for Balance a Gurtok Demon and for life a Jade Oni and so on...

There could also be school specific star spells like +30% damage Death and so on.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
It would be nice if you could buy potions (with gold or crowns) that, for a certain amount of time, make it so you don't get pulled into battles.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
SEAN638 wrote:
Ok so the new dragon hoard pack has come out and i am in love with it like the rest of the W101 community. There is a problem with it that KI probably planned this to happen. People are wasting A LOT of crowns on it trying to get unique items like the skeleton dragon (which i have and is awesome) the new two handed wand and the gear. People are always asking can you gift me the pack it is really cheap, and saying they used there 40,000 crowns on like a billion of them. sadly some of my friends got a good amount of crowns and spent them all (in the long run not even getting what they wanted). So people are wasting TONS of money on the pack even though it is "cheap". In the long run it's not very "cheap" at all. So i suggest either making it more expensive so people will not buy as many seeing it is expensive or make the rare things well how do i put this LESS RARE. I mean i know the things are supposed t be hard to get but its an addiction to people and they don't realize it until they are out of crowns. Just plz think about it and this time for the players and not selfish wanting the prices at the same price just so you gain some extra cash. KI IS RICH ENOUGH :) anyone who agrees or disagrees speak up.

I kind of agree with that, KingsIsle might be getting too rich with the New Dragon's Hoard Packs, also with the older items. Maybe KI should give Tangible items in return... Or at least make the packs cheaper.

Also, Another Idea. Why not Add the Area-Specific Battle Music to the Arenas, instead of Just Wizard City Battle. Like, Putting Krokotopia Battle Music in the Krokotopia Arena. I honestly view this as a great Idea :P

~Valkoor Soulblade, Level 53 Pyromancer

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I have a some great pet and mount ideas and here they are.

Snowy Snow leopard (mount) <----- my fave! :)

Spotted Cheetah (mount)

Raging T-Rex (mount)

Fierce fox (mount)

And i would also like to hatch mounts.

Baby mounts? perhaps to grow into mounts so you can raise them?
To me that would be a good experience to get to know your mounts and perhaps make a baby! :)

Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
I think the graphics on the ice shark spell should be changed. Currently when you cast the spell the ice shark swims and jumps on the enemy. There are no sound effects except for the shark theme song and the sound of wind. I think that it should be: the spell is cast, ice shark swims around in frozen water, its fin cracking the ice along as it swims under the ice, then jump out breaking the ice into pieces and eating the enemy. I think it would be better th is way :D