Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Dear Admin,
I think there should be a shop in the shopping district where you would pay gold to change your eyes, face, hair etc. anyone who agrees with me plz do a comment explaining this type of thing :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
We should be able to buy monsters or minions to place in our houses . and lets say like mounts they can be perminent or like 7 days, so if you beat them they respon where you first placed them. and the harder they are, the more they cost

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
mewthree123 wrote:
Dear Admin,
I think there should be a shop in the shopping district where you would pay gold to change your eyes, face, hair etc. anyone who agrees with me plz do a comment explaining this type of thing :D :D :D :D :D :D

I totally agree. It would be a nice change to some of my characters. It would also be cool if you could change your name for gold just like you can change your pet's name.

Defender
Dec 25, 2008
i think there should be gear that levels with you. For example i bought gear with crowns and spent quite a bit of crowns on it. now i've found better gear and wasted my REAL money on something i'm not using anymore. i think as you level, the gear should get better so if you buy it with crowns your not wasting the money you used. just a thought. anyone who agrees please speak up.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
here is one of my spell ideas: ice Goddess (would look just like god) acc80% Attack:800-1000 takes all blades off all monsters and gives 5tower shleids to all friends pips:9 i hope u like my idea :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
heronin wrote:
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i just posted practically the same thing before i saw this

I think thats a great idea but it would be nice if we could make the furniture different colors at the dye shop so we are not stuck with the same red or blue. also i could really go for crafting some different stuff all together so tired of the same old stuff. and some new decorations would be nice like canned food that isan't open or bags of flour and suger how about coffee or tea to go on the shelves that i crafted for my kitchen.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I would love, love, LOVE to be able to share reagents and treasure cards or even recipes between my characters! Also, it would be great to be able to use furniture....my feet get tired standing on them all the time!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I would love, love, love to be able to put reagents, treasure cards, and/or recipes in my shared bank so my other characters could use them!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
ok wizard101. I want you to edit the level 48 spell cards instead of. I do not think that the level 48 storm spell should be stormzilla. it's a good idea honestly, but you could have done something out of legend. like thunderbird! ya know, the giant two headed eagle that shoots lightning from it's eyes and make the oceon rise at will. plus it eats whales. level 48 balance spell: hydra. I'd rather it be Anubis the god of mummification in egypt. I don't know where you would put this, but I think yuki ona should go somewhere in the ice spells. yuki ona is a ghost that only comes out in winter in japan. then she sucks out men's souls and puts them in a deep freeze. myth; earthquake? Come on! Thats not even close to myth! you should have done cupacabra! does alot of damage then heals you the same amount! Level 48 life spell: sanctuary, but I was talking about centaur. Centaur can stay the same. death; wraith is okay, but try something like hades. Fire, helephant?! I'm not sure if that even existed in legends! Try hellhound or something!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Zeruel85 wrote:
Don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but I think SOMEWHERE in the game, you should be able to fight Ambrose (maybe at the top of Briskbreeze Tower?). He would have 25,000 health and could cast any spells from any school at their normal cost. When (and if) you win, he could say "Good job, young Wizard. I knew you showed great potential" or something like that. Then, as a Drop or a Reward, you would get a new piece of equipment (maybe a Deck or his staff?) for your school only. Maybe you could even get a new spell from him.

Please take this into consideration! I think it would provide a GREAT challenge to fight the Headmaster at sometime in the game. Hey, maybe you could even challenge your Teacher to a duel! Like the battle you fight before entering Dragonspyre...

Thanks!

-Valerian DarkBringer Lvl. 48, Death/Life
thanks! I've also wondered, what type of school is the headmaster? I think he's myth. not because i'm part of that school, i'm actually death. If anybody is complaining about how to death spells are weak, wrap your mind around this: skeletal pirate can do 1586 damage in one attack. and wraith does about the same but but gives you half the damage you casted back to you as health. one more thing, I think when you're a member you shouldn't have to pay for special items with crowns, it's completely unfair i'm paying nearly half my allowence for this and still have to pay for items with crowns. I think also, the bazaar should have an auction for everything! like i've got six hats that will sell to over 3,000 gold gold to him, none of which I can wear, he won't buy it! one more thing, the pink dandelions should sell for crowns! not gold! It costs ypu 1200 crowns to buy one of those, and they sell for 120 gold! thats so unfair! please, Wizard101, do either one of those! PLEASE!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
I'd really like it if they brought out Wizard Blocks (any kind of mini-game, for that matter) or something like that for your DS or DSi. I don't have an iPhone or iPod Touch, so that's really annoying -.- Club Penguin borught out their own game, and you can get stuff for in-game. I think that if your DS is connected to the internet (or not, just write the code down to save for later), you should be able to get codes and use them on the website, and it still sends the gift to your character XD

Saves me having to go out and buy an iPod Touch/iPhone.

Thanks,
Emma Hexthorn, Lvl 37 Necromancer.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
lots of people aren't happy about how some of their wizards look on this game, and can't delete them because they are a pretty high level. at the dye shop you should be able to do the following: change hair color, change hair style, change face. i wanna change all those things on my first wizard but i cant i have also met lots of people who want to change their wizard too. thanks :) P.S. it should be like this for this idea: you should get to change your look once for free, and to make it fair for wizard101, if you want more chances to change your look, it should cost crowns so people don't use this option too much

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
botanreaper wrote:
there should be a salon where you can change your hair and clothes

I posted something similar to this, and then i saw this one. That means that I like this idea. sorry if you think i copied you.
P.S. I really hope wizard101 approves this idea

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
swikete wrote:
mewthree123 wrote:
Dear Admin,

I totally agree. It would be a nice change to some of my characters. It would also be cool if you could change your name for gold just like you can change your pet's name.

If you changed your name for gold, then your friends would be confused and delete you thinking "Somebody hacked me and added some random person on my friends list "

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
couple of ideas i had is to have a pet day care for crowns you can drop a pet of and they would train it up to the next level. also be able to hire a gardner through the crown shop, like with hiring a henchman, for a day they would tend you plants. and also be able to give battle orders to your minions when you summon them, like how you can give battle orders to people in your party.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
rockergirl1119 wrote:
We should be able to buy monsters or minions to place in our houses . and lets say like mounts they can be perminent or like 7 days, so if you beat them they respon where you first placed them. and the harder they are, the more they cost

I think we should have boss monsters in our house that we can create, like if there is an unwanted guest instead of sending them away you could have the option of sending them to your monster on a remote island based on your house.
My Monster, Massive fantasy palace
Argus rnk 12 myth
Health: 10000(limit of 10000)
Other schools: storm, balance, has ALL myth spells including non player cast ones
Minion/s: 1 Minotaur mage (customizeable too) 1500 health myth rnk 10 all myth spells and rnk 5 and below balance spells, storm shield
Yay, customize your own is a good idea i think, i also want a pet rnk 8 spells like our actual school spellled pets, like medusa and a new minion for myth, medusa minion rnk 8 myth :D

please harold argleston make this in game :D x plead x

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
girlywiz111 wrote:
swikete wrote:
mewthree123 wrote:
Dear Admin,

If you changed your name for gold, then your friends would be confused and delete you thinking "Somebody hacked me and added some random person on my friends list "

I only play with true friends that know who I am. Many people have tons of friends and don't remember who they are anyway. A change in facial appearance and hair would be far more confusing. After all, I never find myself confused when I change a pet's name. If they are confused, then they probably don't know me to begin with. If they were hacked, then they gave away their password and deserved it.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
jameskirk wrote:
couple of ideas i had is to have a pet day care for crowns you can drop a pet of and they would train it up to the next level. also be able to hire a gardner through the crown shop, like with hiring a henchman, for a day they would tend you plants. and also be able to give battle orders to your minions when you summon them, like how you can give battle orders to people in your party.

I like these ideas. The pet daycare would save much time used to train our pets now as would hiring a gardener for our plants. Being able to tell our minions what to do would make it easier in battle cause then you could coordinate the attacks so the battle goes much better and faster.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I think that people porting into areas they aren't level to be in should not be able to complete any quests, get xp from mobs or get item drops from fights they join. This would discourage having fights filled with very low lvls who want to farm the Celestia mobs. But if they want to port to an area and just look around that is fine. Also if someone who is high lvl wants to go back and help a lower level that would be fine since they've already unlocked the area the proper way by completing the storyline giving them access to still get drops and xp if they can still earn it.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I have an idea for the storm and ice lvl 68 spells (i know it's really far in the future, but whatever)
Storm- Mermaids. 3 mermaids appear on rocks in the middle of a raging sea. They heal 500 to the caster by singing, and then they scream like banshees and jumps at the person you choose to attack, and they deal 1300 damage, and they steal 2 shields.
Ice-Abominable snowman. There is a very thick blizzard, and you see the shadow of a very tall creature. It sticks its hands out of the blizzard, and instantly absorb th whole blizzard, revealing it's whole form. It's snowy white, and has large fangs and long legs and an equally long body. It then throws the thick blizzard at whoever you choose to attack. 1200 damage and 500 damage over 3 turns.
Thanks for listening!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
Be able to add more items in your house and on your property. I have maxed out and have a lot more ideas for my house.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Did you ever accidently sell something or trash something? Well I have and idea for all of use who ever encountered this problem :D
I think there should be some kind of lock you can put on any items. You have the choice to lock or not, you can lock anything you like in your backpack.
When you try to sell an item that is locked in the bazaar or any it will say Item Locked. Or when you trash it, it says item locked. Everyone who likes this support it so it can be a new feautre next time test comes out again :D!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
I know it has been stated before, but interactive furniture would be quite fun to have. If the chairs and beds are going to be as expensive as they are, we should at least be able to sit in them or lay on the beds. That would make getting together with friends a bit more enjoyable in my opinion. The ability to sit down outside too, either on a bench or in the grass would be cool as well.

Another idea I think would be cool, a school only mount. You would have to finish a quest to obtain it, but it would be free. Perhaps fire students such as myself could get a fire cat mount. Ice could get frost beetle mounts, storm could get the snake, myth gets blood bat, balance a scarab, death students can ride on a big vampire bat and life students...hmmm. Maybe a large white dove? And in regards to school only items, I believe getting a 200-300 crown discount on our school's house would be nice.

One final suggestion, already mentioned before, would be to be able to change our appearance. Even if it has to cost a couple hundred crowns, just to be given the option of changing the color and style of our hair would be nice. Also, it wouldn't hurt to give characters eyes that blink, just to make them look a bit more normal lol

Saffron IronThorn,
lvl 57 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
i think you should be able to change your name maybe once a month and when you scroll on the name something like "last known as" and it will eventually go away after a couple of months