Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
I agree with swikete about the shields. Especially with the part about upping defense stats. Also I just wanted to put this out there. Will we ever be getting any new wing mounts any time soon? I mean I have all three sets of wings and it gets boring after a while. Dragon, Pegasus, Manta Ray, Eagle, Hawk or possiblely wings centered around each different school would be a nice change. also another thing, why can't we change the color of the wings? I'm not complaining or anything, just throwing it out there. Later.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles
I strongly agree!!!!!!!!!! Please do something about this

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
I think that it'd be cool if we could like rent out houses on the streets and get to know other players and stuff with designated neighborhoods, like realms with ONLY houses from an alley or other world, like a Krok home and a Dragonspyre neighborhood and stuff like that. Get what I'm saying?

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
My wizards have been all over the spiral. They have seen vastly different worlds. However, they have not encountered any dinosaurs. Maybe KI would consider making a dinosaur world for future gameplay. You know, a real Land of the Lost type world with dinos and human eating plants.

One of my top favorite things about Wizard101 are the mount,s and I am a bit of a collector. I have two words: Dinosaur mounts. Think about it...

Survivor
May 11, 2010
i think there should be like a super power pip that is green but you dont get them often and the super power pips are power pips to other schools and fpr your school they are they pips or to pips

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I was thinking that if you had a lot of equipment you could open a shop were you could make the name, set the prices, and give coupons.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
I think that wizard101 should make a wolf and bear from grizzlehiem pets and a gendel pet that would be awesome!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I think they should make barkinghim palace a place to quests

my spelling was a little wrong I think

Jacob Moon Blood

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I am completely with you on that. 8) After all subscribers, even monthly subscribers like myself, get a little annoyed on having to pay for 2 things. Because i find it a little unfair. No offense to you KI but your rich enough. I am a junky when it comes to w101. I cant stand a single day without w101. And like today i just bought a gift card. I dont have a sub or anything so hmm? what should i choose? Of course i chose the subscription over 5000 crowns because a 1 month subscription is gonna get me wayfarther than 5000 crowns is. Oh btw KI i noticed your pricing in areas and items has gone exceptionally high. Such as the buy-back for training points. yes i know that you have to pay for more points than a lvl 1 does but i dont think it should be over 6000 crowns to buy back all training points from a lvl 60. Id say at the vry most 5000 crowns. I usually have to have my son help me pay. Yes i know that is a bit sad but i dont have the timeor the education for a well paying job to afford crowns & a subscrption. :-)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I crafted the Celestia Observatory so I can get the PvP circle. My wish is that you can buy/craft 2 items to go along with it: one item that sends out health wisps so that you can heal a little faster after your battle and one item that sends out mana wisps so that you can refresh yourself. (whirlpool and sauna??) :D

I'd like to see a couple of additions to the Menu Chat. I'm frustrated during a battle with menu-chat-only players because I can't say "Flee and teleport right back" or "I will stall while you get health". "I'm sorry I can't heal you" is also a frequent response I'd like to make.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
I think it shouldn't be as hard to collect some reagents! i have been looking for black pearls and i looked for 6 hours where there was supposed to be a spawn zone and i didnt find a single one! :( plz make it easier!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
I think it would be awsome if there was a gyphon spell for one of the new schools!

From,
Alexander DragonTamer
i agree. also i think there should be a spell called devil . its a fire spell thats rilly strong.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
8) what if you make all the lvl. 58 spells pets it would be kool and they can be bought for crowns or gotten from school

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

I agree crowns are too expensive to waste aimlessly and you should which card to junk to get back the training point 8)

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

YES THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA.
Wizard 101 your a great game but you charge too much. Its 10 dollars for 5k crowns, and thats not even enough to reset training points. Your just a new game and yet you have such high prices, its not fair. I think everything that you can do with crowns should also be done in gold, that is except the most special. The new amulets are too overpowered. Now people will spam healing in the arena, and thats just not fun to always have someone healing and it will render life useless now. Reconsider this and take out the amulets.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
I think there should be a bazzar in every world. It gets really annoying when I get an iteam that is sorta rare but I don't need and then rteleport to wizard City and go to the Bazzar. It takes too much time!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
i feel members should be able to buy everything in the crown shop for gold or you could have a members shop maybe an upstairs from the bazaar or something where you sell ultimate rares cool items never before seen mounts designer wizard clothing with great stats and i feel members should also pay gold to refill pet energy or get pet wisps for mebers only so put them everywhere but wizard city. sorry its so long hope you like my ideas

ryan legendcaster

lvl 60 fire wizard

Survivor
May 08, 2010
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
thats great a idea and don't forget sleeping

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
what I want to know is, why do members have to buy crowns still? shouldn't they be able to get stuff anyway, 'cause they're members in the first place? in my honest opinion, only non-members should have to get crowns.
p.s. I just got to level 30, but the stuff I have from level 20 is better than the options of what I can buy. (I've seen Level 15+ equipment that's better than level 30+ equipment. like, no joke) and it's honestly kind of bugging me. I also think the higher level stuff should be upgraded or something, 'cause higher level stuff is supposed to be better

Survivor
May 05, 2009
griedel99 wrote:
I think it shouldn't be as hard to collect some reagents! i have been looking for black pearls and i looked for 6 hours where there was supposed to be a spawn zone and i didnt find a single one! :( plz make it easier!

garden some pink dandilions

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
well i have an idea i think that wizard101 should put in a place at the shopping district to give a chance to change the color of our hair and face cause when i first started wizard101 i made a mistake i wanted light brown hair and a happily face but it ur choice to put it in there :D and on christmas everyone on wizard101 should get 30,000 crowns :-)

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
they need new spells here is one i though of.....IceGoddess acc:80% takes away all blades and shields from all targets i hope u like meh idea

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

i totally agree!