Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
mip77 wrote:
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i think yes to that idea thats really a good one :D :D :D

AWESOME idea but also we could eat our food :)

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
I agree with the fact that we should be able to trade with other players. I am about to show some examples about why we should be able to trade, using my random stories of made up characters named Billy and Victoria! :P

Story 1

"Hey, wanna fight Malistaire? I need the death robe..." Billy asked. "Sure",
Victoria answered. "Let's hope you get that robe!"
They begin fighting, and by the next hour they have defeated Malistaire.
"Awwww", Billy said sadly. "I didn't get the robe."
"I did!" Victoria said! "But I'm a Storm Wizard! That's really sad!"
"If only we could trade," Billy said angrily. "Then I could have gotten the robe!"
"I guess we'll need to run it again..." Victoria hissed. "Ugh!"

Story 2

"Hey, Victoria!" "Yea?" She asked. "I can't craft this athame! But you can't make it for me, :(" Billy said. "Well we can look for it..." she said. "Ok, to GrizzleHeim!"
They fought through 20 battles of ravens and didn't get it!
"Ugh" Billy said! "If only you could craft it and trade it to me, :( !"
"Oh, well."

See? This is what happens to our players pretty often. Story 2 isn't common, but Story 1 happens VERY often.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
plz bring back selena gomez and make up a quest for her new song "Who Says" and make up a quest on her being happy with the kind of wizard she is and that she wouldn't want to be any other kind. the quest could be about a friend of hers being captured by the scarlet screamers because she was an ice wizard but she tried to come to death but they dont want fake deathies so they try to destroy her. sounds like a good quest to me! any famous celeb would work but hear is a list:

1. Selena Gomez

2. Bella Thorne

3. Zendaya Coleman

4. Kiki Palmer

any one else think of cool celebs plz post! want the people here to think hard about bringing back someone else cool, and i think to get them to do that they need lots of choices and inspiration to pull from.

please mainly consider selena though,her being so used to wiz 101 since shes been here before. plus her being here brings y'all more wizards and it gave her some advertisment too and the wizards really enjoyed her its a win win....win!

if there are any more star ideas quest ideas or just praises for my ideas i read the message boards all the time!

like i said before, give lots of feedback from this those of you who love this idea as much as me the people here need lots of feedback and inspiration to make this happen!

please reply any ravenwood faculty.

sorry for any misspelled words fellow wizards and teachers i am smart!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

if you mean that you could exchange gold for trainig points, i think it's an excellent idea, because if you run out of training points there's like one quest per world that gets you a single training points

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Well an idea i have in mind is that i should be able to place more thinks on my Marley Bone Manor. I'm only allowed 50 items outside the house. I think thats unfair because i use like 30 items on the street itself and like 10 where the little lake is. However in the basement i want to make like a craft room but i cant becuase only 50 items are allowed. I would like the idea IF that if a place is divided like the Manor if i enter the basement i can place like 25 items. And the lake are like 30 items. I would also like the idea to close places off in the house, like a huge wall.
And yes i know that the craft room is like 5-10 items but i want to make it more office like. It would be nice if that sepreate areas count as a different item count. :P

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Well an idea i have in mind is that i should be able to place more thinks on my Marley Bone Manor. I'm only allowed 50 items outside the house. I think thats unfair because i use like 30 items on the street itself and like 10 where the little lake is. However in the basement i want to make like a craft room but i cant becuase only 50 items are allowed. I would like the idea IF that if a place is divided like the Manor if i enter the basement i can place like 25 items. And the lake are like 30 items. I would also like the idea to close places off in the house, like a huge wall.
And yes i know that the craft room is like 5-10 items but i want to make it more office like. It would be nice if that sepreate areas count as a different item count. :P

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
JAMS1054 wrote:
I agree with the fact that we should be able to trade with other players. I am about to show some examples about why we should be able to trade, using my random stories of made up characters named Billy and Victoria! :P

Story 1

"If only we could trade," Billy said angrily. "Then I could have gotten the robe!"

Story 2

"Hey, Victoria!" "Yea?" She asked. "I can't craft this athame! But you can't make it for me, :(" Billy said. "Well we can look for it..." she said. "Ok, to GrizzleHeim!"
"Oh, well."

See? This is what happens to our players pretty often. Story 2 isn't common, but Story 1 happens VERY often.
I like that idea a lot it would help you git rid of items tha you didn't want to use, sell, store away, etc.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
a few quick ideas:

1) a favorite card option in the deck creation screen so you can choose a card that always starts in your hand each battle.

2) a astral spell (star) (or balance ?) that lets you use power pips for all spells for four turns.

3): myth double-trap, what it says a move that puts two myth traps on a target so that two stage spells don't fail to live up to expectations.

4): a balance prism, either random element or spirit damage or split into each spirit (or element). Balance players really struggle more than anyone when they come against their own.

5) a way to further buff balance moves because they can not compete with any other school in shear damage when fully buffed, trapped etc... even ice and life can do thousands more than balance.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009

My idea is to have night and day. Many wizards in the game have parents including me. We have them put you to sleep and everything. But it would be more appropriate for them to put me to sleep when it is night in the game. However, not an all day night and day because most people don't stay on all day. Maybe every thirty minutes or so can the day change. Also it would be better to have weather for more fun for everyone. I am not talking tornadoes here but maybe clouds, sun, snow(not on the ground just falling), and rain. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I just have a few Ideas that I would like to throw out there ,

1. Having a realm ONLY for adults NO kids. and having a realm ONLY for kids NO adults , and having a realm with a mixture of adults and kids :) . ((( can hope )))

2. Changing the looks of wizards clearly I'm NO BOY nor am I a GIRL Im a MAN. If those who clearly have a valid proof of using a credit card showing proof of age should have a wizard look like an adult or kid.

3. Not allowing lower level wizards into areas that they do not belong in IE: celestia (( PYLONS )). ((( can hope )))

4. Crafted houses should have MORE space than 250 inside and outside , It took me almost 2 weeks to craft the cl house just to be saddened by the 250 limit that is given , perhaps a 300 inside and outside option is more suitable :) (( can hope ))

5. Pet energy and gardening energy should be separate from the both of them , it makes it VERY hard when your trying to level your pet along with TRYING to take care of your garden . (( can hope ))

6. Once you create a wizard you are given that name , YOUR STUCK with it. perhaps a name change option could be added , like the same option that is given for pets.

7. Pet hatching ability to see what talents your pet is going to have instead of wasting TIME $$$$ and more $$$$ AND more TIME just to have a pet that your TOTALLY unsatisfied with , I perhaps could say 500 GOLD to see all of your pet ability's perhaps 100 gold to see 2 of pets ability's something along that line if aspect would be awesome. (( can hope ))

Thanks and hope you take some options into consideration :)
Sincerely , David LifeMender lvl 60 life :) (( GEORGE ))

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
i think that each attack spell for each class should have a pet come with it when you get it!
example(s): *= already pet

death:
1. dark sprite*
2. ghoul*
3. banshee*
4. vampire
5. wraith*
6. scarecrow
7. skeletal dragon

balance:
1. scaraba
2. scorpian (really cool pet!)
3. locust swarm head thing
4. hydra*
5. super nova
6. ra

etc. etc.

just throwing it out there! hope it happens!

sincerly, Tanner Deathcaster

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
Harold Argleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

~Scarlet~

an idea so good you will wish you came up with it.

In your book under the help or question mark icon, there should be a circle with the badge icon. When you click the badge icon a full badge list of all existing badges appears. on which page they will appear, and in what order. just like our personal lists, only... completed! the player will only find out what they need to do to get each badge when they unlock it, the same as it is now. So, my idea is not a spoiler.
also, please rearrange the badge lists so that they are in order by world. Each world having its own section. with a blank section in the back for expansion.
when you complete all the badges for a whole world section a story teller icon will pop up like the professors do in the circle on the right side of the screen. they will tell you to go to a place in that world to hear that worlds section of the story. The story teller should be a random person since the obvious ones already have jobs elsewhere. after you start them talking with a press of the 'x' key, they should just talk to the end. at the end you choose either to hear it again or to end it. you will be able to revisit the story place as much as you like once you have unlocked it.

Harold Argleston,
IF i am wrong about the intentionally empty spaces would you please be so kind as to correct me. or enlist a professor who can.

Sincerely,
Scarlet StormRider level 60
~Scarlet~

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
mach1997 wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

if you mean that you could exchange gold for trainig points, i think it's an excellent idea, because if you run out of training points there's like one quest per world that gets you a single training points

Well, I would say no. I have said this before, " If players got to get unlimited training points, they would get every spell! Then every player will be almost the same. I wish players could stick to who they are, so that they can STAY unique!"
Anyway, they give you enough points for a secondary school, and then a third school throughout the game. I have mastered the Moon, Ice, and Storm magics and I still have training points left over! ( I have 4 right now... still can get 2 more, as far as I know! )
As far as I remember (This is not 100% accurate! It's by memory, some of it may be false.) this is how many training points were in each world:

Wizard City: I think 2 or 3...
Krokotopia: 1 or 2
Marleybone: I believe 1
Mooshu: Probably 1
Dragonspyre: Again, probably 1
Grizzleheim: 1
Celestia: I think 5

Add them up...
12-14, I know there were more than that, for I have obtained Blood Bat, Troll, (started myth, changed my mind) Thunder Snake, Lightning bats, Storm Shield, Windstorm, ( I think it was called that...) Kraken, StormZilla,
Gobbler Morph, Mander Morph, Cat Morph, Treant Morph, Draconian Morph...

Yes, I have spent 13 Training Points, maybe more, and I still have 6 left over, unless there's more! The game has plenty of Training Points. Please, don't be complaining about this... :(

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge

Thanks!

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
maxie0882 wrote:

My idea is to have night and day. Many wizards in the game have parents including me. We have them put you to sleep and everything. But it would be more appropriate for them to put me to sleep when it is night in the game. However, not an all day night and day because most people don't stay on all day. Maybe every thirty minutes or so can the day change. Also it would be better to have weather for more fun for everyone. I am not talking tornadoes here but maybe clouds, sun, snow(not on the ground just falling), and rain. Please take this into consideration. Thank you.

That is a brilliant idea! I would love to see marleybone during the day, as I would like to see celestia at night! Celestia is always bright, even though it's deep underwater, and Marleybone is always so dark. I understand the thief sneaking through the night, but crimes happen during the day too!
Weather would be perfect, I would like to see Wizard City have some gloomy, rainy days, and see Mooshu covered in snow!
This was the best idea i've heard in a while, and I wish you luck for if KingsIsle considers this! :-)

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
'Power Play'

I have a balance wizard, and I can tell you, I was not excited to get Power Play. It assists the enemies too. There is no reason to use this spell! I would like to see printed on the card, " +35% Power Pips for users team" other then " +35% Power Pips!"

This is the only spell I have never added into my deck! I suggest you fix this, I have heard many complaints!

Ian AnvilSpear
Balance/Fire Wizard
Lvl. 25 Sorcerer

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet.

I would like there to be someway to block my friends from porting into my castle without my approval. It's not that I don't want them there, but most of the time when I go there it's to regenerate and put any things that I've gotten in drops away.

To have friends port in, and then get mad at me because I don't answer them, when I have my book open, or am in the middle of crafting.

Is there anyway to do this already? I probably sound awful because of this idea.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
twinkerbell26 wrote:
I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet.

I would like there to be someway to block my friends from porting into my castle without my approval. It's not that I don't want them there, but most of the time when I go there it's to regenerate and put any things that I've gotten in drops away.

To have friends port in, and then get mad at me because I don't answer them, when I have my book open, or am in the middle of crafting.

Is there anyway to do this already? I probably sound awful because of this idea.

Actually, there is a way to do this. Don't worry about it, I have heard people ask this before.

In you book, on the options menu, click on privacy options, then press disable friend teleports. Just remember to turn this back on when you leave the house! Hope this helped!

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge

If you have anymore questions, post them on the questions about the game wall, this is the ideas wall. :-) Cya!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
JAMS1054 wrote:
'Power Play'

I have a balance wizard, and I can tell you, I was not excited to get Power Play. It assists the enemies too. There is no reason to use this spell! I would like to see printed on the card, " +35% Power Pips for users team" other then " +35% Power Pips!"

This is the only spell I have never added into my deck! I suggest you fix this, I have heard many complaints!

Ian AnvilSpear
Balance/Fire Wizard
Lvl. 25 Sorcerer

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge

I would just like to say that honestly, that really isn't the best idea. If you wanted to increases your chances of getting power pips without assisting the enemy, just ask the members of the wizard 101 staff to help you. They could add a private lesson so you can get a balance spell that does something like, increase power pip chance by 40% for all teamates for one turn or, increase power pip chance by 20% for 3 rounds for all teamates. See what I mean?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
JAMS1054 wrote:

Story 1

Story 2

"Oh, well."

Defininetly! It would be really good to do this because well, there are some things people just can't manage to get! Like I am always getting storm things! And that story you did was fun by the way.

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Thanks for both of your posts 12steal2, but about the Power Play, I did understand what you meant, but why have the spell if it was going to help the enemies too? Meaning if your both going to get the same addition on power pips, it doesn't change the battle at all. I understand what you mean, but I have NEVER seen a player use that spell, and I haven't used it either. I just think that is unimportant, but that is my opinion...
Again, thank you 12steal2.

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I play during the evening, non prime time hours. During that time of the night there are too many realms and it is hard to find people to help with a dungeon especially when you get to the higher levels. I mostly play solo and I do not play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. It is hard to find a "friend" that has the time to help with a dungeon. It would be nice to have a queue that people could join so they could find a buddy that needs help with the same dungeon.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Please increase the amount of items a Metropolin Manor's outside can display.

Please have a "Skip Title Movie" option. (The one where the camera pans out the worlds and displays Wizard 101)

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
It would be cool if there was an extra clothing item in the form of a shield. The shied should show up in your wizards left hand and should be made available in different schools with different looks, stats, etc. The shield could raise block on critical attacks and maybe give a critical hit bonus as well. Shields would be tight.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2010
It would also be really sweet if there was a polar bear mount. Maybe when you reach level 65 there would be school specific mounts like there are pets that you get after completing a quest like level 28 minions.