Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
supermage159 wrote:
This is a new PRIMARY class called Wind

Wand/Staff Spells- Like all the other wands, it does same damage as the rest. Probably the starting damage can be (for a picture) just regualar wind blowing on the enemy. Next, the big damage can be a little tornado surrounding the enemy.

Accuracy Percentage of Spells- 85% (wind of course will have high accuracy not as much as Life though)

Spells

-Lvl 1-

Cherubim.
Damage 75-95
Description- A little winged animal who swoops down and attacks the monster.
Required Pips- 1

-Lvl 3 (When You do the quest for RavenWood to talk to the teachers)-

Wind Blade.
Attack Percentage- 35% to the Wind element.
Required Pips- 0

-Lvl 5-

Twisted Shield
Can Defend 80% of any TWO random Spiritual and Elemental shields (Not a shield like Tower Shield for Ice)
Required Pips- 0

-Lvl 8-

Eagle
Attack Damage- 160- 210
Description- A mini mountain grows in the center and the Eagle swoops down, using its claws to swipe the enemy twice.
Description 2- An open field grows while the eagle lands on it. It sees the monster and charges with one swipe.
Required Pips- 2

-Lvl 10-

Wind Pixie (Not like The regualr pixie and fairy that heals you. Do a total makeover of it. Make it either smaller or bigger than the Healing Pixie and Fairy.)

Attack Damage- 270-340
Description- A crowded (Not too crowded) forest grows and the pixie wakes up staring at the monster. It blasts winds for 3-5 seconds.
Required Pips- 3

-Lvl 12-

Wind Prism

Percentage of Damage- 30% (If it picks the right class of the monster.)
Description- Just as the shield, it is a random choice of THREE this time. The card will look like a white triangular prism with a question mark (question mark represents the random choices of classes)
Example- If it chooses STORM, Then it will be a BOOST damage to a MYTH monster.
Required Pips- 0

-Lvl 16-

Wind Trap

Percatage of Damage- 30%

-Lvl 18- (A spell quest card such as Frost giant, Orthurus, Rebirth, etc.)

Twisting Confusion (You can change name of that to)

Attack Damage- 475 Exact
Description- Tiny tornadoes (about 3-5) appear and attacks you one by one spinning you. It stuns for one turn (or round.)
Required Pips- 3

-Lvl 22-

Cyclone

Attack Damage- 280-370 All around damage.
Description- First, one huge twister (first a cloud appears and gets darker and darker) comes down then tiny tendrills of tiny twisters comes out of the same cloud and rushes at the monsters quickly.
Required Pips- 4

-Lvl 28- (Spell card quest recieved from class teacher)

Summon Wind Elemental

Health- 530
Cards Wind Elemental Have- Cherubim, Wind Blade, Twisted Shield, Eagle, and Wind Trap (If you think its too little then you can add some more.)
Description- Just the same as the other Elementals (Ice, Fire, and Storm.) But white with a touch of gray.
Required Pips- 3

-Lvl 33-

Grifon (Please excuse the spelling error if i made the error)

Attack Damage- 360-480
Description- The Grifon flies in with leaves or petals or both on a rocky/field terrain. It lifts up a little while flaping its wings and plunges head first attacking the enemy with its beak.
Required Pips- 4

-Lvl 38 (When you finish Marleybone [or MooShu i think], you will recieve this card)-

Fury

Attack Damage- 85 and 415 over time damage for one monster(such as frostbite and snow angel.) Three rounds of damage.
Description- Three tornadoes spin in together and charge at the monster. Each round the tornadoes grow and spin around the target.
Required Pips- 5

-Lvl 42-

Aeolus (Greek God of air and winds)

Attack Damage- 585 Exact
Description- Draw him however you want
Required Pips- 6

-Lvl 48-

Boreas (Another Greek God. God of the Northern Wind)

Attack Damage- 600-655 All around damage. Gives team ONE of the Elemental and Spiritual shields.
Description- Clouds appear instantly then open with light (just as regeneration) and he comes done slow. Draw him however you like.
Required Pips- 7

-Lvl 58-

Elpis (Again, another Greek God. God of Hope)

Attack Damage- 700-800
Description- He appears in an actual flash almost like the Centaur. Draw him however you like.
Required Pips- 8

Bought With Training Points Spells

Aeolus, Grifon, Cyclone, Wind Trap, Wind Blade, Wind Prism, Eagle, Wind Pixie, Twisted Shield, and Cherubim.(10 Spells in total)

Wind Shield

Percentage of Defence- 80%
Required Pips- 0

Please tell me if you like it or not.

I love the idea of a wind school, but there is a spell that I dont believe should be that powerful. Twisting confusion does a very good amount of damage for a 4 pip spell, and it also stuns the enemy for only 4 pips. I think it is too powerful...
I honestly don't like this primary, get rid of all your lower levelled spells and make new ones for lvl 58-65 for a new world. Maybe a world where Mr. Lincoln came from, that goes with wind! It would also be complicated for Kingsisle. If there was a wind primary they'd have to make more monsters in Wizard City-Celestia, because wind is left out. I may have some ideas for a wind type:

The wind school an effect school that is based on accuracy. Most spells will boost or decrease accuracy while doing some damage or healing. Here are some of my ideas:

Gryphon
Lvl. 58 Spell
1 Training Point(s)
4 pips
250-400 damage
-15% accuracy on next spell for enemy

Sharp Gust
Lvl. 61 Spell
1 Training Point(s)
3 pips
75-90 damage over 4 rounds
-25% accuracy on next spell for enemy

Lovely Breeze
Lvl. 61 Spell
1 Training Point(s)
3 pips
75-90 healing over 4 rounds for self
+25% accuracy on next spell for self

Tornado
Lvl. 63 Spell
1 Training Point(s)
5 pips
300-400 damage to all enemies
-30% accuracy on next spell for enemies

Hurricane Spirit
Lvl. 65 Spell
2 Training Point(s)
8 pips
75-100 healing over 4 rounds for team
+30% accuracy for next spell for each team member
75-100 damage over 4 rounds on all enemies
-50% accuracy for next spell for each enemy

You don't need to have the same names or anything, I was just showing possible examples. Hope you liked it! :-)

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Lvl. 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 31, 2010
New Mini Game Idea:
In Celestia, on the Floating world, there are coconut trees who throw coconuts at us wizards, it would be so cool to add a coconut bowling game. Where we could win the same prizes: shoes, robes, treasure cards and seeds. Mana could fill up the same. Using the floating world trees as targets and giving us 5-8 chances to knock them down with their own coconuts would be fantastic! Even if there was a golden coconut with special powers or special prizes, I think the game would be a good addition!

Thanks!
Lauren Dark Flower
Forever Storm

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I love Krokotopia, based on Egypt. You should based your new worlds on real and historicial places. We could learn history (satired of course) while having fun playing the game. The seven wonders of the world. Ancient Mesopotamia, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, France, Austraila, New Zealand, the American Colonies, the United States, the Middle East, India, Canada, Mexico, South America, North and/or South Poles, etc, Aztec, Inca & Maya. Renaissance. American Indians. Worlds based on nature, science, space, technology. I would love to battle inside a computer. Colors, art, music, the theater, costumes. Hollywood and the movies. Da Vinci's world. Inventions. Perspective. Sports (the Olympics), Transportation (Trains, Flight). The Amazon Rainforest. Journey inside the Earth (based on Jules Verne). Time & Time machines. Anything based on classics novels (1984, 2001). Food. Shakespeare. The Wild West. Notice I skipped a Math world, but if anyone could make math enjoyable you guys could.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
An idea i would like added is the addition to get a new wizard made. You can only get 6 wizards but there are 7 schools and i would like a wizard for each school. Please take this into consideration!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
There should be more plants since gardening is so fun.Like there`s Helephant ears,I`m not sure if this is a good idea but I thought if the Jade Oni looks like a Helephant there should be Jade Oni ears like Helephant ears.Ijust wanted to share that.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
KI you should make a gardening spell that takes care of your plants untill you come back on because i was just on vacation and all my plants are DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
jets12345678 wrote:
whizbrain wrote:
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I say yes & no to that. Yes if you have to face that monster on a quest
No if you do not have to do a quest involving that monster. Would help on Dr. Von Katzensteins lab. Tight space i tell ya Tight space.....

I think that when you get pulled into a battle there should be an icon that appears that says if you want to be in the battle or not. you can click yes if you do want togo in the battle. if you don't want to be in a battle click no and then you will be able to continue with what you were doing.

I agree to. It so annoying when you get sucked into a battle and die only to get all the way back to where you were. It takes a while if you have a super slow computer like me.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Trevito64 wrote:
I think in order to test our spells out we should have a PvP section that allows wizards to battle computer golems that only pass. Similar to the quest that Diego walks you through at level six. That way we could test out spell combos without being hindered by the use of wards or steals in practice PvP dueling live players.
That is an awsome idea because when I go to test spells out the best place to go to is unicorn way because the enemies are super weak. The only problem with that is theres a lot of people who want to join in and kill the enemy befor you can test you spell wich is very irrating.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
packers19960 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it

I think this is a very good idea lol. why have a bed or chair you cant sit or lay on lol. and there is a house in the shopping district you can buy that has absolutely no bedroom for the bedroom furniture. why... would we buy this. it consists of basically one room and a balcony. ?? it's a waste of creative talent and space.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
bjn177 wrote:
KI you should make a gardening spell that takes care of your plants untill you come back on because i was just on vacation and all my plants are DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good idea. But heck, i cant even figure out how to garden in my dorm or move a plant from the garden patch out front of my house to the pot in my house. What good are those small and medium dorm plant pots for if you have no clue how to use them?? lol

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
TarynHeart wrote:
bjn177 wrote:

Good idea. But heck, i cant even figure out how to garden in my dorm or move a plant from the garden patch out front of my house to the pot in my house. What good are those small and medium dorm plant pots for if you have no clue how to use them?? lol

thats really funny and true i would really want to move my plants!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
djsnj20 wrote:
I think that hatching should be free. It's always like 60473 gold for me, at a minimum, when I use my stormbeetle! Why do we have to pay? Is it like an electricity bill? And why do you have to be a certain level to learn certain spells? Why can't it be, that you don't have to pay any training points if you're the required level, and if you're not the required level, you can still learn them, just more training points for every five levels you have to level up, but only one point if you're not the required level but you have less than five to go. And can't there always be another quest in a storyline quest when you finish one that the person asks you nright after you finish the quest? And can't all pets come with a card? And why aren't we be able to say numbers?

My in-game characters name is David FireBlade and my level is 23.

Ok, You know I think you are making no sense, you have to be a higher level to learn a higher level spell! And the ones in your school are free, the ones in other schools, cost training points! That is not going to change!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
okay here is my idea i played wizard 101 for like about three years and its been awesome and made many friends and i love to help them but there is a certain limit to how much i can help them i want to give them stuff for free like items cards or even armor i found or made i think you guys should really make it to where we can trade anything it would be more fun and i can help out more poeple if thats not to much to ask for :) :)

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
I think that it would make things a lot easier to be able to click on a spot on the map that you want to go to instead of having to walk all over wizard city. You can't click on just anywhere though, it has to be a landmark. It has to be some where that you've been before and you can't go to subscribers only places if you're not a subscriber. It costs more mana depending on the distance. Ten mana for shorter distance, 15 mana for medium distance, and 18 mana for longer distances.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
Missy619220 wrote:
djsnj20 wrote:
I think that hatching should be free. It's always like 60473 gold for me, at a minimum, when I use my stormbeetle! Why do we have to pay? Is it like an electricity bill? And why do you have to be a certain level to learn certain spells? Why can't it be, that you don't have to pay any training points if you're the required level, and if you're not the required level, you can still learn them, just more training points for every five levels you have to level up, but only one point if you're not the required level but you have less than five to go. And can't there always be another quest in a storyline quest when you finish one that the person asks you nright after you finish the quest? And can't all pets come with a card? And why aren't we be able to say numbers?

My in-game characters name is David FireBlade and my level is 23.

Ok, You know I think you are making no sense, you have to be a higher level to learn a higher level spell! And the ones in your school are free, the ones in other schools, cost training points! That is not going to change!

ok missy61922 i totally agree djsnj20 you are making no sence if we could just buy the spell with the training points why the heck would you go up lvls and do quests there would be no point to! and i agree hatching should be free but then the hatchery would be packed!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
i think they should come out with more areas, spells, schools and also higher max level... after you hit grandmaster there isnt much else to do besides farming for the best items, pvp matches and derby races in the pet pavillion

Um...isn't there level 70? And level 70 wizards get to go to Celestia, right?
Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. First time posting.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.

i totally agree. just plain annoying. :-o

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
I find that there is stratification between those who can chat and those who cannot at the higher levels, particularly at the pylons in Celestia. Since those who use only menu chat cannot read text chat, coordination to defeat monsters is particularly hard. Rather than increase the variety in menu chat, which i don't think can adequately reflect the battle complexities, perhaps you could give the menu chat only players a pet quest at say level 40 and have that pet, like a mentor of some kind, explain the particular battle strategies to fight a particular monster. At least, given an option, the menu chat players could be helped along, especially since they are younger.

You could make the pet a centaur, like the original Greek Mentor.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
in the crown shop you should be able to buy crowns for the opisite of the cost of gold e.g 800 crowns for 1000 gold (or 2500 whould be better)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that crowns should only be charged to non-members only and members pay gold only

I agree

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I think it would be nice to be able to interact with your furniture items when you go home, sleeping on your bed you paid good money for or just sitting buy the fire in your comfy chair. Reading a book, sitting next to the fire would top that off nicely. Maybe a shower to regenerate you for more questing. A good meal and a nice tall glass of milk after a fight would just hit the spot as well. These would be nice improvements to the game.

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in the pet sction or what, but...
I have a pet idea!
Its a Balance pet
Balance pet: Mini Ra or mini Judgement lol. Maybe regular balance scarab?

~Killer
Katherine DragonHeart Lvl 26 Adept Balance

:D

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
I really think there needs to be a change which allows death wizards to use those damage enhancing sun spells on life drain attacks. As it stands, death is the only school who gets left out of this extra damage potential for the majority of attacks.

One of my best friends in game is a Life wizard, and even she can easily out damage my death spells now. I have literally paid attention to us having the same blades/traps boost set up and her damage far exceeding mine....why? Because she is also able to use a +225 damage sun spell on any of her attacks, and that extra +225 base damage added to an attack counts for a lot with all blades and traps considered. Now, it used to be known that life wizards were super low damage wizards, but that was ok, because they can heal everyone. But what exactly does a death wizard do for the party? Well, it sure isn't damage they are doing nowdays.

I understand that the catch with death wizards is that they are more of the self sufficient type. They require little support from other wizards because death is able to heal themselves while also doing damage. However, this "strength" is also a weakness. Even the slightest thing that reduces our drain attacks damage (i.e. shield, weakness spells) also reduces our return in healing. In other words, it's so easy to halt a death wizard in his tracks merely by reducing his damage. This really becomes evident in PvP, where a death wizard can be prevented from dealing damage and healing at the same time, two birds with one stone so to speak. That being said, every point of damage counts, and I feel like I'm playing the cheated school because we get left out of a good 225 of them for the majority of our spells.

Please, allow death school the same opportunity to make use of these sun spells as all the other schools. Thanks for reading and considering.

Death:
Health- low to mid
Damage- lowest in the game
Party Support- Absolutely nothing

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
why is EVERYTHING so expensive??? ibought the prepaidd card and stuff and its still like a fortune just to buy a death house and a dragon mount with only gold like pleaseeee reduce the prices of some of the stuff...

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Well, I always considered it unfair that we Life Wizards get Satyrs for our level 48+ Pet. I think we should, to 'even the score', at least get a Centaur instead.