Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Best Idea ever! Since times are economically tough and it's hard to pay cash for crowns or membership. So, to lower costs, how about you sell treasure card booster packs in stores. I mean think about it. you could redeem them ingame with a code or something for treasure cards.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I would love to see the characters make different gestures that are not chosen from emotes. It gets boring to see them just stand there and do a little arm gesture when they talk. It would be great if each school or each person created could choose a little more personality for their character. Like taking off their hat, or moving their legs, some kind of hand gesture, wiping off the clothes, checking the wand, and so forth. If you could choose a particular personality, then your character would be assigned particular gestures other than the ones used in EMOTES, which also are not enough.

More choices of comments need to be added to mute players. Like if someone as you to help them. A reply of "give me a few minutes" would be good. Also, some to the corny things like "we can do this" is so old. Update the choices there.

It would be nice to have a taylor for clothing at each level, like the lady Gloria Krendall I think outside the bazaar that sends you on the quest for items to make a suit of clothes for you, which sucks also. Those clothes are already outdated and not advanced enough by the time you get the quest to do it.

Give us some new house choices. They have all been chosen again and again. Cant we get some different kind for each world.

It would be nice to see a new type to animal to ride. Like a mini elephant that you can choose a color for. Also a krock pulling a mini chariot would be soooooooooooo cool! Or an old model motorcycle with a side car for your pet for Marleybone since you have the old model car there. Get rid of some of the brooms, they are old news.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
I think in order to test our spells out we should have a PvP section that allows wizards to battle computer golems that only pass. Similar to the quest that Diego walks you through at level six. That way we could test out spell combos without being hindered by the use of wards or steals in practice PvP dueling live players.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
How about on your friends thing, there would be a new thing where it would have you type in the name of ANY player in the game and then it would send them a friend request. If their offline, they will recieve the request the next time they log on as their character. This can help when your trying to friend someone who's not in the same area, or realm as you.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
After the new update for the pet expansion came up, I was thinking that it would be pretty awesome if there were pet size or pet friendly furniture. Especially now that we can have pets in our homes and I love decorating my house, I think it would be a great idea that would go along with the new pet expansion. :)

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
bubble285 wrote:
How about on your friends thing, there would be a new thing where it would have you type in the name of ANY player in the game and then it would send them a friend request. If their offline, they will recieve the request the next time they log on as their character. This can help when your trying to friend someone who's not in the same area, or realm as you.

I agree, but I would also like to take it a step further. I have made many great friends, but it is difficult at best to meet them online when I use another of my characters. It would be GREAT if we had a new option to select for friends that would add that friend to ALL our characters at once.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
whizbrain wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

? Do you mean get your training points back then I say yes, but to buy more i would say no it would give grand masters unfair pvp advantages think about it.

Perhaps, as a reward for completing the grand master level, you be given a choice to redeem training points related to a particular schools spells in case you want to try another school for second or third school? This would force players to select how they want thier chracter to be based on their experience in the game. I would make one provision though, this change at this level would make the changes permanent to act as a foundation for the new Celestia and future worlds.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Ok First I do agree that we should have the choice to go into battles and not be sucked into them.

Second I think that there should be a regeants shop because I have been trying to find scrap iron everywhere and that just isnt happening which annoyes me a lot!

Third this one is just something minor but I think that wizards should be able to change there hair color into something cool and different like assorted colors or highlights. Oh and I think that the hats on wizard 101 should be optional to wear.

Fourth mounts should only be 1500, or 1000!!!

Fifth I have a hard time finding other quests because I jump around and dont go in order like a lot of other wizards do so I think on the map or something there should be an exclamation point showing where you can find quests without having to run around searching everywhere.

Sixth HOUSES ARE WAYYYYYY TO EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY SCHOOL HOUSES IF YOUR NOT BUYING THEM IN CROWNS AT LEAST TAKE ONE ZERO OFF THE GOLD PRICE!

Hope you change the things I told you about. I LOVE WIZARD 101

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but I think SOMEWHERE in the game, you should be able to fight Ambrose (maybe at the top of Briskbreeze Tower?). He would have 25,000 health and could cast any spells from any school at their normal cost. When (and if) you win, he could say "Good job, young Wizard. I knew you showed great potential" or something like that. Then, as a Drop or a Reward, you would get a new piece of equipment (maybe a Deck or his staff?) for your school only. Maybe you could even get a new spell from him.

Please take this into consideration! I think it would provide a GREAT challenge to fight the Headmaster at sometime in the game. Hey, maybe you could even challenge your Teacher to a duel! Like the battle you fight before entering Dragonspyre...

Thanks!

-Valerian DarkBringer Lvl. 48, Death/Life

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
:) Hello to Harold Argleston!
I have a suggestion....!
I would love to see more "feminine" clothes available for the girl wizards. Some of us would like to dress our girl wizards in cute & pretty dresses and also have a larger selection of cute shoes as well.
Also, how about some different hats, and even hair decorations, for when we get tired of wearing hats, so we can show off our hair style.
There are some of us playing the game who would like our girl wizards to look even more "girlie"....after all...just because we are powerful, skilled wizards...does not mean that we still are not also proud to be a girl!
Mr. Argleston, your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.....

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Hey I think that you should be able to jump over/on stuff and you should be able to interact with stuff in your house like lieing down in bed instead of putting it on yourself or staring at it. Also in battles I think that on the Pass button there should be a drop down menu that has buttons that say Away From Keyboard, Pass, and that should be where the Flee button is too.
Just an idea.
~Miranda JadeBlossom lvl 44 Life/Fire

PS to all my friends, I will not be on for a while

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I think that hatching should be free. It's always like 60473 gold for me, at a minimum, when I use my stormbeetle! Why do we have to pay? Is it like an electricity bill? And why do you have to be a certain level to learn certain spells? Why can't it be, that you don't have to pay any training points if you're the required level, and if you're not the required level, you can still learn them, just more training points for every five levels you have to level up, but only one point if you're not the required level but you have less than five to go. And can't there always be another quest in a storyline quest when you finish one that the person asks you nright after you finish the quest? And can't all pets come with a card? And why aren't we be able to say numbers?

My in-game characters name is David FireBlade and my level is 23.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
I wished that there was a Bear mount, I went with the bat wings because I couldnt see my self riding anything else but I love the bear outfit and think that it would be great to ride one as well. It would also be a good way to represent Grizzlehiem for those that love that world like I do. Just a thought but people might really like this, I know I would. Wether it was a grizzly or polar bear or both to chose from. At the very least you have people buying new mounts to fit their personalities when they alraedy have one. Everybody wins

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010

The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.

is there a spell that steals mana?

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2009
LuckieWabbit wrote:
:) Hello to Harold Argleston!
I have a suggestion....!
I would love to see more "feminine" clothes available for the girl wizards. Some of us would like to dress our girl wizards in cute & pretty dresses and also have a larger selection of cute shoes as well.
Also, how about some different hats, and even hair decorations, for when we get tired of wearing hats, so we can show off our hair style.
There are some of us playing the game who would like our girl wizards to look even more "girlie"....after all...just because we are powerful, skilled wizards...does not mean that we still are not also proud to be a girl!
Mr. Argleston, your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.....

Maybe there could also be something in the hat shop where you can change your hairstyle/hair color! I hate my hair on my wizard, but it's stuck like that because I made it awhile back. Hope you take this into consideration!!!! Wizard 101 is awesome!

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
inowhatilik wrote:
I would love to see the characters make different gestures that are not chosen from emotes. It gets boring to see them just stand there and do a little arm gesture when they talk. It would be great if each school or each person created could choose a little more personality for their character. Like taking off their hat, or moving their legs, some kind of hand gesture, wiping off the clothes, checking the wand, and so forth. If you could choose a particular personality, then your character would be assigned particular gestures other than the ones used in EMOTES, which also are not enough.

I like this idea. It is refreshing to see an originality.

By the way, why doesn't the message board have a spell check?

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
In the game they should add an addition to the dye shop to change the style and color of you're player's hair. It would be useful if you dont like the look or color of you're hair, or if you want to try a new style. I don't like the look of my hair, so i ALWAYS equip hats that cover it, so i never equip the hats that show the hair even though i really like them. I would most apprecciate it if you could add this!!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

That would be useful, but just think of advanced players having every school spell.....

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
heronin wrote:
Could we own more than three houses per charachter please lol i like them all alot and cant decide what i should get for my last one.

Ya my friend keeps buying and selling houses lol :|

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
I honestly think that for the new level caps each school has 2 new spells, a level 52 or 56 spell anyone can get in the school that boosts a lot and is worth about 3-5 pips judging by the school, like balance 5, death 4, the rest 3. I also think you should add a new line of gear thats basically thats a spell book that you hold in your left hand, when you open your spell book it shows you in-game looking in the book, and these spellbooks give certain amount of stats for the schools. For example a level 50 spellbook would be like a shield and give a lvl 42 or 48 spell card for the school only, and basically gives athame/ring stats too, low health and mana boosts. Like a grandmaster of ice would have a frosted shield that gives collossus and gives about 190-230 health and 170 mana along with 5% power pip chance. I hope the workers at KI entertainment well look this over and consider some, for now i'll keep thinking of new ideas.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
I hope the employees of KI consider making new pet slots, like after such an achievement you get a new pet slot. Like after 2 ranks in the pet derby you get 1 new pet slot. :D

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Ok i'm sry that this is my 3rd post of the night but these idea's just keep popping in my head xD. Anyways down to the point, i have a few school spells suggestions. Like for the new Lunar, Solar, and Astral schools they could be like combined schools, for example. Lunar: Death + Ice Solar: fire + life Astral: Storm + Myth. While for these schools for Lunar, if your either death or ice you can get half the spells for free. I also think you could add a new center later after Celestia in Wizard City where you can combine school spells and test them out to make them more powerful. Like a death grandmaster and fire grandmaster combining skeletal pirate and fire dragon making a bone dragon, but it starts out as a 0 ranked spell and you raise it, and the strength by testing it. ~~~Danielj427 signing out!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
Hello its me again, just here to post another idea, I hope you consider it because it seems easier. Ok so my idea is that of a new hidden teacher in Dragonspyre, thats a draconian teaching dragon related spells for level 46's. For example: life: Fairy Dragon an X rated spell that heals as much damage it does, like 50-90 life damage per pip. fire: Dragon Lord: Summons a Draconian minion, also X rated and up past 10 pips they start to cast advanced spells, like a full out draconian being able to cast Fire Dragon. These are just idea's, I personally think their considerable to help the other schools stand a chance fighting balance and their judgement, also to help lower damage dealing schools help get a chance with these spells. ~~~~~Danielj427 signing out!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
yeah i like the idea of merging certain spells. also diego should teach some pvp spells like:
Transfer/life/level 2/you lose 200 life, and everyone else on your team gains 200 life.
Total Trap/balance/level 4/everyone facing you gets a ward thats damage +10 percent.
Total Weakness/death/level 4/everyone facing you gets a charm thats -10 percent damage
Servant Minion/myth/level 3/makes a minion that looks like an inverted copy of you that has your deck and cards and items, but with Distract, and 200 life
also there should be different mounts that are cheap but only up your speed by like one, and elemental ones like a skeletal horse or a flaming horse and stuff.