Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
Thank you for asking for suggestions on game additions! I have a couple of thoughts:

1. A temporary status that serves the same purpose as an 'out to lunch' message. Perhaps something like, 'away from keyboard'. That way when friends port and/or send messages to you they are aware that you are temporarily unavailable. Perhaps they, too, could leave a message such as, 'please contact me'.
2. I would love to have more filter options in my friend list. I forget who is who! Perhaps create an open notes field where we could type notes to ourselves about a particular friend.
3. Perhaps develop the ability to leave a friend a message if they're not online. Maybe our dorms/houses could have voicemail to retrieve those messages?
4. Perhaps add more messages in the menu chat during battle. I have open chat and love that freedom to describe that I'm busy in battle at the moment or that I'm already helping a friend! But often I have friends with menu chat ask for help while I'm in battle. It seems the only response I can find is, "I can't."
5. I love my pets. Maybe our wizards could equip more than one (and they're spells if applicable) at a time?
5. This one has been mentioned before, but perhaps a higher storage limit in the banks. I was in a situation where my backpack was full, both my bank and shared bank were over capacity, and I had reached my 200,000 gold limit so I could not sell any items. I ended up purchasing a house that I was hoping would transfer to my other wizard (but I can't).

Thank you for your consideration!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
i was thinking that every one is talking about how to dye or change your hair and how to have high lights and things like that i think that is a great idea but it should cost some thing like you would have to pay gold [like dying clothes]
or paying crowns and i was thinking it was a pretty nice idea of being able to take off your hat but why would you? it gives you good stats and health mana pip chance and many other things. i don't think you should be able to take off the hat cause most people only want it off to show off there hair and look cooler then others, And i think the other person is right about a all reagents shop that sells even the rare ones it is way to hard to find them and i think the price should be fixed a little at the bazaar i like the bazaar but things are priced a little to high like on diamonds and black pearl and i think you should be able to sell houses at the bazaar for Half the price you buy ed it with and you should be able to sell stuff that cost crowns and get All of your crowns back like if you get a mount clothes or house you don't want but you cant sell crown buy ed treasure card or reagents back for crowns and i think that they was right about the bear mount and i was thinking world mounts mooshu panda or something else ds um more realer dragons wizard city horses or maybe some thing more simple mb that car that you guys made as a house idem and cl the fish you made and for gh the bear mount and thats that but now to come to think of it i am scared to report some one and i have been meaning to tell you guys this but it scares me that if i say some thing wrong in reporting some one i might get banned and i think the reporting box should be much bigger so you guys can hear every thing that that person has to say about the person they are reporting and you should make a list that tells EVERY one that you will look into what that person has to say and what they can report cause i don't no what i can report and what i cant i want to no if i can report higher lvls being mean and rude to lower lvls and i think the word noob should be fixed and removed from the game it is not a real word and it is making a lot of people angery and mad and upset and sorry for saying so much but THANK YOU to all that have read this all and i hope you think of what i have said and asked thank you again
Michelle redcatcher lvl 60 legendary
and from Laura soulwraith lvl 22

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
As most of us do, I love the world of Celestia! I just completed it the other day. It was very long and fun, and it was surely worth the wait! It only took about a year to make.
If you aren't already creating another world maybe you could use my idea?
I think there should be a new ice world called "CandyLand." This wasnt my idea though, I have gotten it from others so you may have heard it before.
If you plan on raising the level cap again I would want you to raise it to 65. Celestia was long, but the level cap was raised too high in my opinion. Some quests were giving us way to much exp. to keep up with the level cap. So if you are planning on raising it, I would want is a 65 and the quests could give us less exp and the world could still be long.
I want you guys to take about a year again. You did a great job with Celestia! It was the greatest world yet!
I was thinking CandyLand could be the home of the gobblers and Professor Greyrose. However, since gobblers are our allies now (at least that's how it seems) you might have to make them turn against us or make new enemies. Maybe the enemies of the gobblers? I'm sorry I haven't thought out all of it. It is your idea whether is should be a side world or storyline. I was thinking storyline, but I don't really care! Thank you for reading!

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Lvl. 60 Thaumaturge

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
RedWolff wrote:
whizbrain wrote:
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I say yes & no to that. Yes if you have to face that monster on a quest
No if you do not have to do a quest involving that monster. Would help on Dr. Von Katzensteins lab. Tight space i tell ya Tight space.....

It is a tight space but you just have to be careful. Getting dragged gives you a reason to slow down and be careful. You don't have to fight all the bad guys on the streets for quests. They're just put there to make the game harder, and more annoying. I think they've already made too many changes that make the game easier, we don't need another one.

Aaron FireStone lvl 49 Pyromancer

Aaron you just took the words right out of my mouth! It is supposed to make the game longer and more annoying! The game is about fighting, and that is the fun part about it. If you dont want to fight the battle flee. Being able to choose to go in is just wrong! I understand sometimes it can really get on your nerves, but picture this: An enemy attacks you. You don't want to fight with the evil guy so you say "not right now." The enemy goes "ok." Then you just start walking again.
I honestly don't like the thought of the enemies basically being on your side.
It makes the game unfair. I dont want to see triple the amount of grands and legends just because this was getting sucked in was taken away.
Thanks! I hope this helps you understand my point.

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Lvl. 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
I think the level 60 crown minions should be able to cast 7 and 8 pip spells! If they are level 60 why are they only allowd to use six pip or " X " pip and lower pip spells only!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
LuckieWabbit wrote:
:) Hello to Harold Argleston!
I have a suggestion....!
I would love to see more "feminine" clothes available for the girl wizards. Some of us would like to dress our girl wizards in cute & pretty dresses and also have a larger selection of cute shoes as well.
Also, how about some different hats, and even hair decorations, for when we get tired of wearing hats, so we can show off our hair style.
There are some of us playing the game who would like our girl wizards to look even more "girlie"....after all...just because we are powerful, skilled wizards...does not mean that we still are not also proud to be a girl!
Mr. Argleston, your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.....

I totally agree. I think that there should be more GOOD-LOOKING shoes, and also the outfits are SO out-dated, like the fairy princess-style stuff may be popular with 4 year olds, but it sort of childish in my mind.

Myrna Windgem, lvl 36 sorcerer

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Okay, have you ever thought about MODERN clothes?????
Jeans! T-Shirts! Plaid Skirts! Shorts! Sweat Shirts! Heck! I dont even care if the whole thing is a hideous shade of yellow! The reason I love Marlybone is because it's clothes are the closest to modern ones! And of course it has awesome stuff, too. But SOMEONE LISTEN TO MY CRY!!!!!
I know W101 is a wizard game, but who says we can't be modern wizards?

Defender
Feb 28, 2010
Do all your chores and stuff before you log on! I'm sure that's what your parents tell you!

taxon101 wrote:
As i've posted before, there really should be an "Away From Keyboard" Button. There's just too much hassle when i'm in battle and I have to leave. Just read my old thread for more details, located at https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/19128.ftl

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
The lvl 50 fire henchmen cast a fire dragon for me once. I think they can, but they are either lazy or its very rare :P

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
What if there is a place in the shopping area where we can get a hair cut to have a different style is what i'm trying to say.I've had my hair like this for about a year! Please make a barbor shop in the district. :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
What about a new world if we could go to Earth because creatures got lose from the wizard world and got in to the real world? And then there will be new clothes so we can travel to the real world and fit in? Please like the idea i think the wizard world needs to help not only people in the sprial but on Earth!
Anthony RavenThief

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Clamperts wrote:
What about a new world if we could go to Earth because creatures got lose from the wizard world and got in to the real world? And then there will be new clothes so we can travel to the real world and fit in? Please like the idea i think the wizard world needs to help not only people in the sprial but on Earth!
Anthony RavenThief

Well I do personally like the idea, but the reason I posted CandyLand is because it is more unnatural. We are in a magic game. I want it to be less natural. I think Wizard City is the Earth for this game. Even though they say your from Earth I do think we should wait for a better time.
I think if they're going to make an Earth it should be the world with the "Final Showdown" with Morganthe. Maybe they could make Earth a bit ruined, or make morganthe seem that her threat is based on you. Obviously she doesn't like you. So i'd want this idea if it were 3 worlds later. I do love the idea though. I'm glad you posted it. :-)

Ian FrostBreeze
Ice/Storm/Moon Wizard
Lvl. 60 Thaumaturge

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
PLEASE allow us to change the color and style of our hair. It really couldn't take much programming to implement something like this (and please make it gold available, not just crowns)

Allow houses to be shared through the bank. I just don't understand why it's not allowed.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
i propose the idea of auto abilities given by powerful decks like some for instance would be one that reshuffles your deck after you use or discard your last card. or applying a slight boost to damage like the grant tower rings. possibly one that raises pip chance for ice cause the company messed them up on that or defense.or it could be a thing like each school deck does a different ability or any school can get it and these could be gotten through a grand tower or through crafting i would also suggest possible abilitys like more critical rating or accuracy or block rating works to. it would make the game run a bit more smooth if everyone has a different type of deck ability but each of then should be level 55 requirements cause some of the noobs want everything for nothing and its not fair to the other players who worked to get that level. and by the way what ever happened to bartleby's eye wasn't malistare suppose to have it. i hope this is a good idea and is one that you will add or consider adding to this game.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
i really think that the lvl 58 spells shoud be easier to get because i keep trying and trying and still cant defeat the monster i am supposed to. i really want the efreet but i just keep dying i really get annoyed! and i also wasted my crowns on a henchman and we both died fighting the boss.
P.S. the boss has 15,000 life and a minion with about 1,500 life
i really want this to change

Defender
May 05, 2010
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I have a couple of suggestions for text between players:

1. Include under Friendly: If you help me, I'll help you next.

2. Include under Activities (or another suitable spot): Why don't you have Text Chat? Also include appropriate responses

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
i have a pretty good idea! maybe,you should make a new fire spell called "Doom lion" it does 455-495 damage costs 4 pips. and i had an idea for a new mount a Nightmare stallion.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
I am jealous that people can have these awsome pets that they find in battle. ex. life minitouar, mustard troll, midnight sprite, life banshee, sprite, nightwalker (death minitouar), minitouar, snow serpent, poisen serpont, death scarab, life scarab, troll, silverback wildclaw, storm cat, fire salamander, regular ghoul, some pet that looks like grubb or wormguts, frog, blue cat thug. I think all of the above and more should be able to be sold at the bazzar.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
troybtxn wrote:
i think that in marlebone they should make a sidewalk that actually works. too many times i have been forcefully sucked into a battle while i was still on the sidewalk. it takes up the little time that i do have on this game and its just plain annoying.

I agree to that.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i have a few ideas here

being able to trade treasure cards that you make stronger or more accurate

more names to choose from when creating a character would be nice i think

i think we should be able to get the recipes from each school for crafting iteam only

make a attic for each house you own and have a shared attic like the bank and shared bank

when a plater fizzles they should be able to keep the mana they were going to loose if the spell went threw

if i have anymore ideas i will post them and feel free to tell your own ideas aswell people peace out for now

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
New elements would be nice , light and dark for example. Dark would have the stone flint, colors would be complete black, origins are death and ice. First spell would be Panther 1 pip 100-200 damage 60% and there spells would be stronger than lighting spells! Light's stone would be diamond, colors are faint yellow and white. first spell would be light beetle ( you know like glow bugs?) 1 pip 90-130 damage 95% and there spells a bit stronger than death but light is centerd around boostng others and saving people from deaths ( like the plant revive spell ) and also around weakening the enemy, they are more group workers as for dark there group workers to weakening the enemy and striking hard not many shields or health spells

Survivor
Sep 02, 2009
I think that we should be able to drive in cars we if get one at lvl 15 30 45 and 50 and after that they should be able to buy them for 50,000 gold

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
hey, I have this idea, it might be crazy but it seems cool and like it would work, so ok you know how you always get mad when your spells "almost" kill something? well i think there should be a spell mixer! you can pay crowns or i have sub, it's free! (kinda like pvp) soooo yea, this could work and be great! comment on this :) bye :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
whizbrain wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

? Do you mean get your training points back then I say yes, but to buy more i would say no it would give grand masters unfair pvp advantages think about it.

Yea i see what your saying, both of you. So yea there should be but where you cant buy more