Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
shipleyv wrote:
bubble285 wrote:
How about on your friends thing, there would be a new thing where it would have you type in the name of ANY player in the game and then it would send them a friend request. If their offline, they will recieve the request the next time they log on as their character. This can help when your trying to friend someone who's not in the same area, or realm as you.

I agree, but I would also like to take it a step further. I have made many great friends, but it is difficult at best to meet them online when I use another of my characters. It would be GREAT if we had a new option to select for friends that would add that friend to ALL our characters at once.

just to add to the very last idea, it would be even better if you could choose which characters got the friend added to them. That would be really helpful for people like my brother and I, who share an account!

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
My idea is to make green wisps for the pet and gardening mana so we don't need to wait a day to fill it up.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Hi. I'm a grandmaster death wizard, and I LOVE to collect pets. My brother has an account too, and we were thinking that it would be great if wizards could trade things besides treasure cards. (That means that we could trade all types of items from pets, to plants, and decortaions for houses) If so-and-so had a jade hound (another pet i want) and I had a tempest, we could trade. It also would save a LOT of trouble when it comes to getting robes from Malistare. Please, PLEASE consider doing this. It would make things WAY easier for wizards all over the spiral.

Please, Please,
Elizabeth DeathGlen
Grandmaster Necromanser

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
As we get to higher worlds, there are longer walks, tougher bosses and better rewards. I am currently in mooshu and it takes so long to walk to bosses. its even worse that you have to go all the way back to commons ( or whatever its called in the world you are in) and walk all the way back to the boss you were doing.

I think that we should have the option to surrender. This would mean that if you accdently got in a battle or knew you were going to die, you could click that option and you would get out of the battle and have anough time to get to the side of the streets.

I know that this would mean that battles would get eaisier. I have a soulution to that. All you is earn being able to surrender in a quest, and maybe you could only surrender to some battles, battles that are far away from the commons in the world you are in. Please consider this. :D

Survivor
May 27, 2009
alyssa5610 wrote:
johnjohnhawk5 wrote:
i think that insted of being sucked right into battles. you should be able to just choose if you want to fight them. and you get a message that tells you you have to fight them to get somewhere.if its a fight for a quest or to get to a boss. i cant stand being pulled into battles

I disagree being Pulled into battles is what makes this game! It is part of being a wizard, a true wizard does not have a "Button" thats says yes or no!
Awesome idea! its so annoying getting pulled in!

Survivor
May 27, 2009
danielj427 wrote:
horsez98 wrote:
yeah i like the idea of merging certain spells. also diego should teach some pvp spells like:
Transfer/life/level 2/you lose 200 life, and everyone else on your team gains 200 life.
Total Trap/balance/level 4/everyone facing you gets a ward thats damage +10 percent.
Total Weakness/death/level 4/everyone facing you gets a charm thats -10 percent damage
Servant Minion/myth/level 3/makes a minion that looks like an inverted copy of you that has your deck and cards and items, but with Distract, and 200 life
also there should be different mounts that are cheap but only up your speed by like one, and elemental ones like a skeletal horse or a flaming horse and stuff.
lol I'm sry but they wont consider the death one, seeing as theirs already the 1 pip spell plague that gives a 20% weaken to ever foe, its death only. after mb
lol why are the levels for these spells so low?

Survivor
May 27, 2009
jon1919 wrote:
I think you should be able to use to characters at one time. like wasd can be movement cantrols and to choose which one uses chat you press a button like when you in group you press button to talk out loud. also there could be to friends buttons for each. when in battle you just choose a spell for one of them then the other.
all you have to do to use 2 wizards is shrink one screen and pull up another :P

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Hello my idea is about wands, staffs, and swords. I think you should be able to double weild certain swords or wands to increase wand power. I also have an idea of a improved foundry system where you can combine two items to get an improved one.

Sincerely,
Kenneth Golden Blade

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
whizbrain wrote:
monsterconster101 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.

? Do you mean get your training points back then I say yes, but to buy more i would say no it would give grand masters unfair pvp advantages think about it.

whizbrain, he means that you can redeem the training points you spent already. I tried redeeming mine... over 3,000 crowns! but still i agree with you whizbrain. it would be unfair cause the gold rewards are much higher as you level up. that would give unfair advantages.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Harold Argleston wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

You may also know me from the monthly newsletter, where I tell students about books they can read that are appropriate for younger readers, and that resemble areas of Wizard101.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.

--Question
Hello KingsIsle i was wondering if you could make a new world that increses the lvl cap to 70 and make the bosses harder and that you could do like what you were going to do with celestia where you had the warehouse and stuff, like you have to go to this tower/dungeon and try to get the key to that world and talk to ambrose when you get the key and he will take you to that world and you could do like where you have to be like lvl 58 or 60 and have beaten Celestia that you could get the quest to it make stronger spells like where at lvl 68 you get the quest to your next powerful spell.
--My thoughts, my opinions for you KingsIsle Entertainment.

--Suggestion
Hello KingsIsle could you make this shared bank kind of thing where you could instead of deleting them or selling them at the bazaar you could have this thing where you can't wear it and it has very good stats for another school only and you have a friend that is that school you could trade it to them so they could wear it because it is basically a win-win cause it does not have to remain in your backpack so you can't buy anymore items.

--Reply back with your answer.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I think wizards should be able to spend their energy for gardening to help take care of their friends gardens. Not everyone can afford crowns to refill their energy. Not to harvest but to help water, sun, and such. It will promote sharing and friendship in the game.

Administrator
pop1545 wrote:

--Question
Hello KingsIsle i was wondering if you could make a new world that increses the lvl cap to 70 and make the bosses harder and that you could do like what you were going to do with celestia where you had the warehouse and stuff, like you have to go to this tower/dungeon and try to get the key to that world and talk to ambrose when you get the key and he will take you to that world and you could do like where you have to be like lvl 58 or 60 and have beaten Celestia that you could get the quest to it make stronger spells like where at lvl 68 you get the quest to your next powerful spell.

--Suggestion
Hello KingsIsle could you make this shared bank kind of thing where you could instead of deleting them or selling them at the bazaar you could have this thing where you can't wear it and it has very good stats for another school only and you have a friend that is that school you could trade it to them so they could wear it because it is basically a win-win cause it does not have to remain in your backpack so you can't buy anymore items.

--Reply back with your answer.

Thank you for your input, however please see this post about our stance on item trade.
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/28838.ftl

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i think this should be in the game and a good idea making it so we can expand our land and iteams 2 our houses we own :)

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
I think that there should be more than one file download software. It would really help consume time when playing an active account from a new computer and having to wait for ALL of that data to load up again.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
what if you were able to buy spells that can change the envirenment when you used it like a spell that can allow you to change the colors of the buildings and paths and when your in your home you could use your wand like a paint brush :-D

p.s by 1:00 a.m anything changed will be reset to how it was before

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I have an Idea why not be able to sell crown items for crowns. i have crown items i can't auction for gold but could use the crowns they are worth for things like pet energy and treasure packs and henchmen.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
when ever i go to my house on my charecter, i always have to go all the way back to the bazaar or other shops to sell stuff, I think you should put a shop, like the bazarr, in all the homes so we dont have to walk all around to get to a shop, I hate how far the bazarr is

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I think that the Storm school needs to be given the old Wild Bolt again. It has come to my attention that of all the schools, Storm seems to always get the short end. In Storm, we have a lot of power. But we also have a lack of health, power pip chance, shielding ability, and GOOD spells. The release of Leviathan has improved the Storm schools killing ability, but it makes it difficult to kill multiple enemies when using it, and in short has become useful in PVP, and PVP alone. If we were to have the original Wild Bolt again, we would have more of an edge in PVP, and street fights, even with the lack of accuracy. Storm seems to have a hard time in PVP because of their low health, in a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 Storm wizards are the main target next to Life, with our lack of health this means we are likely to be killed first, and the match ends before it can really begin. I rarely see a Storm wizard above the rank of Sergeant or Veteran in PVP because of our large amount of disadvantages in the arena. I also believe that the matching system in PVP needs to be changed to match you with people of your own arena rank so that Privates do not get matched up with Warlords, which often happens, but that is a topic for another day.
Please do take my thoughts into consideration.
Flames2014

David Darksong- Level 60, Diviner.
David Sandweaver- Level 51, Sorcerer.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i have a few ideas here

why dosent the game have a house that holds more than 250 iteams?
why cant the game just make a house that holds 500 iteams and charge 200,000 gold for it. and a garden seperat that holds the max.

make extention piece or add on of land say that hold 10 iteams or so and charge 10,000 for each one you but for a existing house. say like a extra floor for the house or island outside

have a garden just for plantind or holding flowers you pick up in the game

have a garden as a seperat add on that holds the max for people that want to keep the house they have already and charge a small fee for it thou like a add on price.

making pets that you can win in the game better would work also like being able to get the monsters in the game from dragonspyre, celeatia and grizzlehime

make more crown iteams (not cloths) in the game, pets and statues more common if u fight big bosses.
for an example my friend and i have been fighting the for bosses in the plaze of conquest for some time now for there statues and we have fought them over 100 times each and all i got was one statue of the four and he hasnt even got one yet.

making the level cap higher would be nice to.
i have a character im working on and he is already at level 60 and i just made it to the begining of stormville. he was at level 55 when he first made it to celestia. thats with out doing anything in grizzlehime and with out doing briskbreeze and the tower in marleybone for the key. he hasnt even completed all his badges yet either.

a list of the badges you can get and were you can get them or how you can would also be help

i have a few characters in the game and would like to trade none trade iteams between them but cant i wonder if you could make it so i could put them in the shard bank instead of selling them.

if i have anymore ideas i will post them and feel free to tell your own ideas aswell people peace out for now

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D
i know i want to be able to jump on things Olivia Hawksheild

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Just curious if there is a wiz version that can be played on smart phones. Playing the game in the car would be good for the kiddos. Lagging around a laptop can become cumbersome at times. Thank you... Ronan Windwhisperer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Marioeagle506 wrote:
I think they should make wisps that fill up your pet energy because when it says it refills it give one energy at a time!

Ya I agree
I keep having problems with gardening because I run out and I just have to wait for more.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
I think that the team needs to design staffs and blades for level 55+ wizards. I know that I personally prefer to use a blade as opposed to a wand, and I believe that many other wizards may feel the same way. I think it would be very cool if at level 55 you had the option to use any type of wand you want, instead of being limited to a normal wand. Please do consider this as a new element for the game.

Flames2014

David Darksong- Level 60, Diviner
David Sandweaver- Level 52, Sorcerer