Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
It would be nice if there was some way to sort / filter the quests by what World they're in.

I'm currently in Celestia and I have those quests mixed with others from all over the Spiral.

I'll finish the old quests eventually, but for now I'd to be able to click on a Celestia Icon and see Celestial Quests.

It could be set up like the spells in our decks. You click on Fire you get Fire spells.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I agree i dont like being pulled into battles cause i am on my way to fight a boss i get pulled into a battle and then i lose all my mana and health :(

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
It would be nice if you could so to speak stitch weapons as you stitch clothing. I love my sword but as i got to level 60 there were wands i had to get that werent to my liking. Id rather have a sword and they didnt offer one. Just put the stats from a new wand onto an old one like clothes.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
The ability to break down items into reagents would be much appreciated. Sure, it can break the game if done poorly but it's better than flooding the bazaar with a glut of low and mid-level items. It'd also take some pressure off the insane competition for bazaar items. In order to keep this from being abused, perhaps there could be some sort of cooldown to use this ability. Naturally, higher-level or rarer equipment would provide more and possibly higher-ranked reagents.

Even if we had to pay in-game gold for this, it would help a lot. Crowns would probably be overkill. Not everything has to cost Crowns.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I'm writing this message in for all the schools, except for Myth.
There should be minion spell, here are my ideas..

Fire: Drake minion, 4pips
Ice: Ice Giant minion, 4pips
Storm: Kraken minion, 4pips
Life: Trent minion , 4pips
Balance: Krok minion, 4pips
Death: Wraith minion, 4pips

Ok, let me know what you think.

Mastermind
Feb 25, 2010
I was thinking it would be cool to actually DO something with your pet. Like play fetch, or scratch its tummy or something along those lines like we do with IRL pets.

Also, when someone wants to port to us, we should get a box that asks if we want company. I have a "friend" who is porting to me in worlds beyond his level and that just irks me, and I have no way of telling him without sounding rude. I ended up turning off my teleport.

And too, we need to have a way of leaving a message for our friends. Like say we learn something and it's something he needs to know, but he had to leave before we found out. It would be nice if there was a box on our chat screen that we could just leave a short message for him to pick up the next time he's on. Because I have a tendency to forget things very easily.

I'm also a big fan of increasing our housing quota. I love collecting houses, and I know there are plenty of others who do too.

We also need our new wizards to attend some sort of etiquette class when they get to--let's just say--level 3. I figured either Professor Greyrose or Wu could teach that class. They seem nice enough. Greyrose reminds me of my Grandmother :)

Too, I was thinking that we should be able to buy more things out of the Crown Shop with gold as well. Like a henchman should cost no more than 1000 gold. And houses should cost half the gold that they do. (The Crowns Houses.)

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff I'd like to see, but these were the big ones!

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
Man we should really get more hair styles for the characters here.. I mean i have braids in real life and not one hair style on here looks like me.. Make the character construction a little more realistic... Or add a barber shop so that we can change our look if we wanted .. just do something please..

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
It would be awesome if there was barber shop where you could change your eye color, lips, eyebrows, hair style and color. :D

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
heronin wrote:
Hi I was Just thinking it would be cool if we could interact with are housing items Like if we could sit on a sofa or light a fireplace even grab a tomato out of the bowl or eat a slice of cake also if we could jump on/over things i find myself wanting to jump over fences in wizard city alot i have also tried to jump in the fountain at my house to get in the water lol i think it would make it easier to get realy into the game without getting bored. also if are pets/mounts could grow in size that would be pretty cool. if there were more leisure places in the game that would be cool too like a place you could go to hangout with other wizards or something. I would love too see any of these ideas added to the game. :) :-) :D

thats the best idea ever! lol

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
i think there should be wizard101 police station run by wizards and the police could port to anywere and everywere even to peoples homes go into duals that are aready full and have five wizards instead of four and even go to places they havent unlocked that would be awesome! and you would only have to complete krokotopia and have the badge that would help under level wizards aTON! and not to push it but if it is accepted i would LOVE to be the chief police officer! well... it was my idea! hunter lvl 38 [near lvl 39] pyromancer! :D

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
well this idea i came up with is called book week
here it goes:
in school from november 29 untill 3 decmber there was book week
1. on 29 we had to make our own costumse untill the 3 and the best costume in each class would get a price and would go on the news letter
2. the calss that would read the most books would get a price too!
first you had too read a book then you had to write the athers name the book title and who was read by on a brick then give to a teacher and at last the teacher would stick it on the wall
3. we were also making poems and making art ( we were using meteriols ) about the book we were reading and on the 3 of december we would share it and some would be on news letter
4. on the 3 of december on morning we were doing shared reading with teachers
5. we were doing lots of work about the book we were reading

so that is how i got the idea we could do in wizard101 but not the number 4 thing that would be little strange

i hope we will do this in wizard101 it will be very fun and hope you like my idea

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I posted this idea in another thread but for some reason it didnt go up.

Create a bulleting board (or titled questing board) in the commons. This would be a place that wizards on all realms could check. It would list the different dungeons throughout the spiral. If a wizard is looking for a group to go into with they could check the board. Groups would be waiting in a cue similiar to pvp until the desired group number has accumulated.

This would be a great new way to meet friends and prevent the need to run around saying things like "Hey does anyone need to fight Malistaire?" A very effecient way to farm. I think it would be a great feature. Please consider KI. Thanks

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I think that becuase we can feed our pets in wizard101, we should be able to feed our characters too! we should have little cafes that we can eat at! the food shouldnt cost much either! i think that this would be really awesome! :D

Survivor
Nov 04, 2008
I think field spell should decrease a percentage of attack for the opposite school its was cast. Like if i cast Wyldfire and it does 25% added to fire spells it should also do somthing like -15% damage on ice spells as well. Just should thing else to make us want to cast it,because not many people use it anymore.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Toranado wrote:
It would be nice if you could so to speak stitch weapons as you stitch clothing. I love my sword but as i got to level 60 there were wands i had to get that werent to my liking. Id rather have a sword and they didnt offer one. Just put the stats from a new wand onto an old one like clothes.
omg i agree with you fully, i have an epic looking celestian fire sword and i wanted to stitch it with my blistering baton so i dont miss out but the blistering baton looks....well er.....weird

Survivor
Oct 29, 2009
Short list of new things to Wizard 101.

1. I think it would be really great to see a quest battle where instead of being on the ground you would have to fly up above everything to do battle. Not to far where you could not see the below ground and those on the ground while doing the ground quest could also look up and see a battle going on above them. Same game pattern, just up in the air. Wizard got to fly you know.

2. Brand new house that you get with the GameStop card really cool and big. It would be nice to have each characters houses connected. I am in my ice character and I go through a door that would lead me to my fire characters house. If I have a friend with me they can go as well. It would also be cool to have the not being played character at the moment in that house. If I am in my ice character and I visit my fire character I would see that character just standing there. If I touch the fire character then I automatically become the fire character and the ice character returns home. It would keep the character game play more fluid. I would like to loot up or over my ice characters home and see my fire characters house and so on.

3. We moved up in the spiral to Celestia, I think it is time to go back down below Wizard City to the core of the Spiral. The game would start in Celestia and you would use all of the unused doors, caves in each realm for the quest. Use what is already in place but can not be gone through by any character at the moment. This would save on build time but also could be done in sections so there is no delay waiting for a whole new world to be created. The object would be do quest to create the whole spiral back together as one whole world. Each sprial city would have to be completed to join into the next one. Example, a Celestia cave quest once finished would link to a door quest in DragonSpyre. The quest landscape would change along the way from Celestia to DrangonSpyre and so forth until you got to the core of the spiral. There can be 10 game tunnels. Once a tunnel is done, you go to the next. A completed tunnel you would also see the world start to shape. Technically this type of game play could last a whole year. The goal is to get to the core of the spiral and battle all creatures from all the realms to where when you get to the final boss once defeated the spiral becomes a whole world again. The spiral world once put back together you would no longer need to go through our faviorite tree to reach each city, but roll from one end of the city to the next. It would be totally fluid at this time, no press x to get to the next place. Once the whole world is back together your houses could also be attached to the city. I think you could get about maybe 2 years or more out of that with Wizard 101. Once that is done, easy to make other worlds to visit.

4. A Wizard fully isn't a Wizard unless they can make potions. Crafting tables are cool, but we need a cauldron to brew strange potions for extra life or damage points. Just like what you can buy with crowns. Crown potions would be stronger since you pay for them.

5. Would really, really like to have DragonSpyre Drake as a pet. The smaller one that you battle with and not the one you fly in, of course that would be cool too.

Thank you.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I would realy enjoy it if I could create 7 characters, because right now I'm only able to create 6 characters.:(:(

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i think that gift cards and specials should be able 2 be purchased all around the world and not just in the USA, New Zeland and Austraillia

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i think that there should be a way that u can collect 1 of every iteam in the game and that includes pets when u r fighting not just getting the same thing over and over again im finished the game so far and only have a handfull of stuff i always get the ame thing when fighting

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i can see having iteams 100 in shared bank 4 1 character but when u make more it should go up not stay there at 100 and the same with the attic

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
it would be nice if u can but everything like minions and rides in gold and not just crowns

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
it would be really cool if we could put treasure cards in the shared bank so we can trade them with other characters we make

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
every character that is in the game should be allowed as a pet. there r a limited amount that r available and i think every creature should be allowed as a pet via buying or winning or even crafting

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
i think that there should be a pvp 4 pets 2 fight with a deck of there own and not just race them and play games in the pet pravillion

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
It would be cool if there was a new balance spell called Chimera. It should be like hydra but the lion does myth, the goat does death, and the snake does life. It should be an only balance move though.