Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I don't want to go through the same hard and strenuous battle just to get good gear, this is already an unnecessarily prolonged game. If i get rare gear or a spell, then it should be for my school. Now let me show you a picture of what this can look like

I fight a boss, i get the usual rewards and i didn't get the gear or spell i wanted that's fine, but every time i fight this same boss, the chances of getting something for my school or rare is increased and if i get anything rare or above it should be for my school only, i feel like the reason it is the way it is, is so people will buy crowns and packs to get the gear they wanted. I have been playing this game since i was 10 (i'm 19) and i still barely get the gear for my school and because of they way this game has been in the non-favor of the players, a lot of people don't want to play it anymore. It's too inconvenient to play now and you guys won best computer game in like '07 i think but i think it can happen again if we listen to the players dealing with core problems, update the graphics like the ones you use in the commercial (the one that looks like you tried 3D) and make this game logical. once that happens, people will storm in, money will rise due to increased traffic and everyone wins.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
Hello, I am a huge wizard101 fan and have been since I began playing it back in late 2008 and there is only one thing that I hope to see sometime in the games future and that is a renaming feature. The reason I hope to see this is because of the fact there is such a huge amount of content (which is a very good thing) but for players who created wizards with names they do not like anymore, They have to either just deal with it or start completely over which can sometimes be a huge burden. But other than that, I love the game and keep up the good works.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2014
You should be able to read everyone's messages regardless of whether or not you have open chat.
I cant stand saying something to someone just to get "..." and not know what they said
when you can see the message, you may not be able to say specifically what you want, but at LEAST you can respond accordingly

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Survivor
Jul 16, 2011
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I've been thinking about Anubis for our level 125 balance spell because we have Ra as our level 80 balance spell. I was thinking it would be cool. The spell would cost 8 pips and 2 shadow pips and it's a spread. The intro would be a full moon in Krokotopia in the oasis with fog. Suddenly Anubis walks in with glowing blue eyes with an ankh in one hand and a balance symbol in another. He uses the balance symbol to create a beam that hits the target.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Dear KI I think that it would be a Grandiose Idea to put in a pet nursery where you can hold up to 150 pets I always find myself bursting with items from boss pet drops and breeding pets. I know storing them into my bank or putting them in my house is just extra space that I could be using for more essential items this pet nursery should be located at the pet pavilion where everyone can use. It would be a nice way to give back to our nice friendly and particular pets a some what vacation home where it would take you into an instance that only you can go into store pets. Maybe even decorate the place to make it more homely pets should have different emotions on how they feel for example if you decorate the nursery on what the pet like it will feel happy and more likely to use its talents in battles and pet derby so if it feels sad bored curious or even seldom the nursery would take care of its needs.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
Idea: It would be cool if there was a deposit all button in the bank/shared bank for materials. I like to keep all my Mats in one place so all my characters can use them. It would be great to hit deposit all instead of one by one

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
Along those same lines, it is sometimes a hassle to harvest each plant by clicking each one individually.
This is especially true if you have your crops growing in closely clumped groups to maximize the use of your gardening spells.

My suggestion is a new button that you can press to harvest all your crops at once.