Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Add a reverse dimension you unlock from a quest to get a orb when you complete it it gives you the orb so you could put it in your house and it will say (press space to switch) if you press it you will get sent to a world.At first it looks like wizard city but if you look around more its a reverse wizard cityThe schools are opposite like fire teacher is ice so you could get the spells like ice bird like some treasure cards.Its kinda like a new world but the quest aren't important there. Hope you like the idea

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Have all your different characters the same level as each other. When you do one quest on yours it works for all. Excluding school specific quests. Be a lot less trouble.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
sorry to be a little annoying but can wizard101 make a super strong myth spell and a fire healing spell, dont say that link heals IT DOES NOT lol well anyway in the new update of polaris postcard can you guys make that happen thanks for your time. paul stormforage

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015
Have it so you can choose whether or not you want to battle a monster. It kills when you're just walking about then, BOOM! You're sucked into battle.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2014
As a new idea for a spell, with Polaris confirmed, I thought of an Ice spell (due to KI hinting its filled with penguins, fish & ice.) The Ice spell would be alike to the exalted fire spell, a teeny bit, So at the start a war plane, like the really old ones such as WW1 or WW2, would hover over the battle ring and then open the bottom doors and penguins (a large amount or around a group) would fly out with parachutes and land on the battle ring. They would form a huddle like the Roman soldiers, (and to stay on the track with rated T) they would launch fish at the opponents. I thought of this spell due to all the hinting from KI for Polaris, such as the posters.

Anyways thanks,
xox Sarah

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Make a wizard102 game for people who played wizard101 and reached level 35(or whenever you finishe wysteria I don't remember) where you go to school at pigswick academy and learn from their schools(ember, frost, equilibrium, earth,etc). Also you could make wizard103 for players level 50 and up in wizard101(that's when you finish Dragonspyre) where you train at Dragonspyre academy(in the past) and then around the beginning of you training there, the dragon titan army takes over. I hope you like these ideas and I would totally play both!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2012
I was wondering if there could be another listing under the house tours of Dungeons? I have a midday estate with four dungeons and I had tons of visitors that made me feel good about letting people use it. I had to renew it and now it seems like no one can find it. I know some kids can't afford to have memberships and it gave them a chance to go somewhere and have fun. I know that it is hard to find the houses with dungeons since I have done house tours just to see. I feel bad about the fact that unless I had the kids as friends they can no longer find it. I know it was popular since it got to top magical and number 3 for all house tours before I had to renew it. Also I ran out of room on my friends list due to all the requests.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
SusanOB on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering if there could be another listing under the house tours of Dungeons? I have a midday estate with four dungeons and I had tons of visitors that made me feel good about letting people use it. I had to renew it and now it seems like no one can find it. I know some kids can't afford to have memberships and it gave them a chance to go somewhere and have fun. I know that it is hard to find the houses with dungeons since I have done house tours just to see. I feel bad about the fact that unless I had the kids as friends they can no longer find it. I know it was popular since it got to top magical and number 3 for all house tours before I had to renew it. Also I ran out of room on my friends list due to all the requests.
oh i hope you find a way to spread your house around the worlds again

Paul Storm Forage level 100

hope you have a better day then me thanks bye

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
I think opening up the 7th chair in the character selection (for members only?) would be a great idea! I know many, many players would LOVE to be able to create 7 characters for each of the 7 schools.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
This travisravenwriath here
I have been amazed with such a wide selection of updates and especially the jewels. From the ultra pets to ultra dungeons it seemed like wizard was the hot topic.
Ok let's cut to the chase
when I looked at the pet jewels I noticed there were dealers for every school except life and myth. Kingsisle I think personally that all the schools deserve their dealer jewels for pets and not just dealer jewels. It really would be a help to all wizards out there especially for the conjurers and theurigists. Plz take a look at this issue and try to give myth and life wizard dealer star shaped jewels for pets.
Thx
lvl 96
lvl 90
lvl 80
lvl 62
lvl 52
lvl 32

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
Hello and good day to you,

Can you please increase the housing limit now, when one purchases more than one bric-a-brac? I have a Red Barn Farm and it looks so bare. I have exceed the limit. I am an adult and this not your everyday request. I like the construction of my house and if you will take a look at it. You will agree I need more furniture, and I am definitely not a clutter bug. I like designing the interior and exterior of my houses a lot in this game. Name is Hunter Srongspear, if it makes any difference to see it.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
As a death wizard, I understand the advantage drains offer: the ability to deal damage and heal simultaneously. I also understand that, because of this, drains tend to have lower damage per pip than other spells. However, I do not understand why enchantments, like strong and monstrous, increase the damage of drains by a mere 67% of what they promise. Drains are already weaker to maintain fairness, but this additional nerf hands death wizards the flimsy end of the stick.
A change would in this mechanic would be greatly appreciated.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
Suggested adjustment to self damaging spells

I think that it would be great if self damaging moves did astral school damage
for example:
Fire's Immolate would do sun damage to the caster and fire damage to the victim
Death's sacrifice, bad juju, dark pact and empower would do moon damage to the caster

The idea behind this is to preserve blades, and prevent wizards with extremely high attack stats from ohko'ing themselves

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
Bring Monster Mash Back (but tone it down a bit)

Monster mash is one of the coolest moves death wizards have ever been blessed with--a little OP, but still one of the best. I think if it did about 635 damage, cost 6 pips and stunned for one turn, it could make a fair return.
Come on, show death some love; don't let that hilarious animation go to waste

Survivor
Oct 04, 2015
Possible, new , school-specific sun enchantment spells:
I think it'd be nice if all schools had a school-specific sun enchantment spell
Disinhibition- this enchant forgoes a drain spell's healing properties to double its damage
Impatience- this enchant compounds a DoT spell's primary and overtime damage
Malignance- this enchant turns a spell into an attack
Protean- this enchant allows one non spell to be used with a wizard's power pips
Conniption- this enchant turns a shield into a blade
Conserve- this enchant turns an attack into an absorb
Prophecy- this enchant should allow a single enemy attack to strike all enemies

Edit: perhaps these enchants should add a single shadow pip cost to each move

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
monsterconster101 on Jun 16, 2010 wrote:
i think that there shoud be a person in each world that you can talk to (like prospecter zeke) to redeem training points at the cost of gold.
Um you do realize they would not receive money for that right? I can get 400k gold in about 45 minutes from farming vestri... Crowns on the other hand are a hard thing to come by

Explorer
Dec 02, 2014
packers19960 on Jun 23, 2010 wrote:
i think it would make the game so much better if you can use your houses furniture so i can sit in my chair for once instead of staring at it
i agree

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
Mr. Argleston i just had an idea that could there be a practice(free) tournament for people that can't afford or can't buy many crowns to play in tournaments. As the practice pvp matches there would be no prize but would be just for fun. Just an idea.

Sincerely,
MerlinA.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Harold Argleston on Jun 10, 2010 wrote:
I'm Harold Argleston. While I'm usually in the Library in Ravenwood Commons, I do like to read what our players post in the Dorms section of the Message Boards. The Dorms are for all your ideas for Wizard101.

Player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101. Posts about these subjects will not be approved.

Each section of the message boards is intended for different discussions so make sure you post in the right area.
Ravenwood Commons is for general questions about Wizard101, such as how things work.
Halston's Lab is for technical questions about Wizard101, such as logging in, account questions, glitches and bugs.
The Dorms is for ideas about Wizard101, such as ideas for new pets, spells or anything else your imagination can conjure.
Crafting is for questions and answers about Crafting.
Pets is for questions and answers about the Pet Pavilion and raising and hatching your pets.
Player vs Player is for questions and answers about the Arena, and Player vs Player combat.
Wizard City is for questions about your adventures in Wizard City.
Grizzleheim is for questions about your adventures in Grizzleheim.
Krokotopia is for questions about your adventures in Krokotopia.
Marleybone is for questions about your adventures in Marleybone.
MooShu is for questions about your adventures in MooShu.
Dragonspyre is for questions about your adventures in Dragonspyre.

Remember to read the Code of Conduct before you post, which can be found here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/codeofconduct

Knowledge is power.
I think that the Leviathan spell/pet should be turned into a mount! And maybe when a new pack is made it can be a storm pack(?) I love buying packs and getting houses and mounts (And I love my new crystal horse!) But I have been looking for a pack that has benefits for storm wizards

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
It would be nice to have hats,robes and boots that had jewel slots in them. That would be awesome.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
I think you should be to buy castles & pets from the bazar. Another thing is that there should be two castles for each world. Like wizard city has two castles and so does krokotopia. Shall I go on?There's dragonspyre, Celestia, and sooooooo much more. Like i really like the worlds Zafaria & Azteca but sadly they don't have their own castles. Also I think jewels should be reusable. I mean you could have had a really hard battle for some amazing gem, then you wanna put it in a new piece of gear then it's holding you back from getting new gear. Kingsisle your game wizard101 is truly an amazing game, but there a few minor details that would make players lifes MUCH easier. Thank You.

~ An admirer of your awesomeness

Survivor
Oct 24, 2014
In wizard101 the weather never changes. I would really enjoy the game more if it snowed, rained, ect. The game would be so much better.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Blue Diamond on Dec 24, 2015 wrote:
I think you should be to buy castles & pets from the bazar. Another thing is that there should be two castles for each world. Like wizard city has two castles and so does krokotopia. Shall I go on?There's dragonspyre, Celestia, and sooooooo much more. Like i really like the worlds Zafaria & Azteca but sadly they don't have their own castles. Also I think jewels should be reusable. I mean you could have had a really hard battle for some amazing gem, then you wanna put it in a new piece of gear then it's holding you back from getting new gear. Kingsisle your game wizard101 is truly an amazing game, but there a few minor details that would make players lifes MUCH easier. Thank You.

~ An admirer of your awesomeness
Dude. Each world does have two castles. Ya just gotta know who to look for to find each castle.

Sarah UnicornFlower

Grandmaster Of Ice

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Hello Kevin RavenHaven here,

Please! Kingsisle make Morganthe good, and let her teach us Shadow Magic, please because we all already know she is going to return I mean she falls from the glass floor, I mean something familiar happen to Malistaire and he came back I mean it wouldn't make sense lol. But plz! Do bring her back and make her good I would love the game EVEN More than I already do.

Child of &

Survivor
Feb 28, 2014
we should have prospecter zeke to sell training points for gold