Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weather and Time of day...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I think we should be able to change the weather and time of day in our homes. Like have it be snowing at night time or a huge thunderstorm in the day. And to also make our porting much cooler like having fire burst in to flames, and storm being struck by lighting and then porting, and even for life having them grow out of the ground and assemble i think would be pretty cool.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
This sounds AMAZING. This belongs in the dorms section, but I love this idea.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Waterdragon72 wrote:
I think we should be able to change the weather and time of day in our homes. Like have it be snowing at night time or a huge thunderstorm in the day. And to also make our porting much cooler like having fire burst in to flames, and storm being struck by lighting and then porting, and even for life having them grow out of the ground and assemble i think would be pretty cool.

Actually, that is going to be hard for KI to make (i think) and if you can do it it should be in a special house, and it always snows or whatever the weather is in places.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I am sorry, but lets consider a few things.

Day time in Death house.
Blizzard in Fire House
Raining in Balance house.
And a million more. What about those? Sure, it would be cool, but did you consider that part?

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Okay you are brilliant with this idea. I would love the commons to be at night.