Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weapons ideas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Ok I know they just came out with new weapons, but I had some ideas.

Sheild Of The Valient
lvl 60+
(all schools) but there could be custom ones for other schools maybe)
+50% resist
+95% block
+35% crit. rating
+30% stun resist
Gives 7 Stampede cards *(120 ___ damage) *
Desc.: About 1.5x the height od the bow, and just think enough to cover the Wizard's body. Wizard can choose to carry it in front of him/her self or to carry off to the side. *Designs have very intricate spirals and swirls, and gems to ordinate the edges.* Attack looks like the wizard holds the shield forwards and runs into the opponent.

Also....
Double Daggers of Stealth
lvl 60+
+40% attack
+60% crit. rating
+40% pierce
Gives 7 cards *(120___damage)*
Desc.: Looks about the size of a wand when hidden/folded in. The wizard can choose when walking to have the daggers concealed and held as if a wand or have both of them out and one in each hand. *Designs could be anywhere from extremely basic, to very very detailed, weapon can be dyed.*When you attack the wizard holds the closed daggers out in front of them and then opens them up and does a spin kick thing that sends a slics towards the opponent.

(I had an idea for guns, but i figured it'd be too much in a childrens game :P)

Like? Hate? Any tweeks I need to make?
*~~~~~*=areas i need help on/need input on
Thanks!
~Myrna DragonSong, Legendary Sorceress ^^

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Before I say anything, this may sound rude, sry, but
ARE YOU INSANE?? 50% RESIST FROM A WAND?
I have enough trouble killing ice wizards with 45% resist! 95% resist would make me go as far as to quit! Not to mention they would stack up boosts from pets and have like 120% resist! (Meaning attacks heal them with 20% of their power)

95% Block? Oh great... From a wand...
35% Critical rating? What is this? Level 325 gear?

And for lvl 60s! I am gonna suffer a stroke!

See ya in the spi- AH HEART ATTACK!

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
sagii10 wrote:
Ok I know they just came out with new weapons, but I had some ideas.

Sheild Of The Valient
lvl 60+
+50% resist
+95% block
+35% crit. rating
+30% stun resist
Gives 7 Stampede cards *(120 ___ damage) *
Desc.: About 1.5x the height od the bow, and just think enough to cover the Wizard's body. Wizard can choose to carry it in front of him/her self or to carry off to the side. *Designs have very intricate spirals and swirls, and gems to ordinate the edges.* Attack looks like the wizard holds the shield forwards and runs into the opponent.

Also....
Double Daggers of Stealth
lvl 60+
+40% attack
+60% crit. rating
+40% pierce
Gives 7 cards *(120___damage)*
Desc.: Looks about the size of a wand when hidden/folded in. The wizard can choose when walking to have the daggers concealed and held as if a wand or have both of them out and one in each hand. *Designs could be anywhere from extremely basic, to very very detailed, weapon can be dyed.*When you attack the wizard holds the closed daggers out in front of them and then opens them up and does a spin kick thing that sends a slics towards the opponent.

(I had an idea for guns, but i figured it'd be too much in a childrens game :P)

Like? Hate? Any tweeks I need to make?
*~~~~~*=areas i need help on/need input on
Thanks!
~Myrna DragonSong, Legendary Sorceress ^^

I like the names of these weapons, but they seem a little over powered for being lvl 60. Those seem like weapons for either lvl 80 and up. Just my thought.