Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weaponry

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Ok so since the new world wintertusk has opened you didnt really come up with any new gear except for the crafted gear (which i think looks mega awesome ) but otherwise you just brought back old-news-gear from gh and that kind of annoys me since i was really hoping for like old fashioned snowsuits and so forth. But i was hugely disappointed and same with the staffs and wands and swords. I'd love it if you could get a special quest from your school teacher in search of special gear and you'd get like a sword (giving an example of a life) that would be like soulsingers soul sword only it would be brown with a green hilt and golden leath straps tied onto the hilt and there would be roses sticking out and wrapping around the sword (since, ki, you are indeed getting into the graphics department a lot this year) and then the clothes would be like the ones i describeb in another of my topic called "interaction" here in the dorms that i just wrote before this one. If anybody likes this idea (if you dont like it then dont say anything "if ya dont got nothin nice to say dont say nothin at all") then plz do post and say "hey i like this idea and it should be apart of this game". Thank you for your time to read this message.