Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

we wants more spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
what i like most bout the game is the spells cause after a while same old spells get boring so why not this. at lvl 20 you could "transfer" to pigswhic and keep all yer spells you learned at raven wood up till that point then you would learn ALL new spells from pigswhic teachers OR at lvl 60 you could say perhaps "graduate" form raven wood and then move to pigswhic and start learning more new spells to add to yer spell book. cause 1 spell every new world? come on ki get yer heads in the game. more spells would make the game MUCH more interesting am i rite? more enteresting = more players more players = more money for you and fun for us.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Everyone wants to transfer to Pigswick. ( Including me )
But Wysteria is just a side world! I dont think we'll be transfering anytime soon. BUT I may be wrong.....
:D~KSB

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
More Interesting = More Complex
More Complex =/= More Players
More Complex = Harder for Younger and Elderly Players
More Complex = Potential Loss of Players (see all whining about Cheating Bosses).

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
well, you dont learn magic in pigswick as much as listen to lectures. It wouldnt be fun for you, and it would not happen

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Actually, this is not such a bad idea...

What could be done is:

A different spell for each level...

Fire:

1: Fire Beetle = Same 1 pip cost, same damage as fire cat!
2: Fire Snake = 2 pip cost, 210 damage
3: Evil FireMan = 3 pip cost, 315 damage
4: Fire Wyvern = 4 pip cost, 420 damage
5: Fire Touch = 5 pip cost, 50 + 510/3 rounds
6: Fire Colossus = 6 pip cost, 630 damage
7: Fire Lord = 7 pip cost, 620 damage to all enemies and stun!
8: Fire Angel = 8 pip cost, 100 + 700/3 damage to all enemies & smokescreen

Ice:

1. Polar Cat = 1 pip cost, same damage as ice beetle!
2. Ice Elf = 2 pip cost, 15 + 195/3 rounds
3. Ice Bird = 3 pip cost, 285 damage
4. Iceolate = 4 pip cost, 200 damage to self 550 damage to enemy
5. Ice Phoenix = 5 pip cost, 475 damage
6. IcePhant = 6 pip cost, 570 damage
7. Ice Dragon = 7 pip cost, 300 + 330/3 damage to all enemies
8. Ice Gardian= 8 pip cost, 760 damage and gives you a 90% tower shield

Now, most of these animations would be very easy and I am sure you catch my drift on how I came up with these... They would fit the mystery of wysteria perfectly.. Also, gives players choices in spells and since school spells are free they would be a great addition...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
"We" all don't want more spells. You might, but please don't try to speak for everyone.
Now, if you read the books in Wisteria (the ones you get in the side quest), you'll see that there are no spells taught in any school in Wisteria. Students in Wisteria learn no magic.
There are plenty of options without those anyway. A total of 7 schools from which to choose, not including the Astral spells later on in Celestia. More school spells, yes, once the level cap is raised, but the rest is unnecessary and would be more than a little confusing.

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
poinsdeth wrote:
what i like most bout the game is the spells cause after a while same old spells get boring so why not this. at lvl 20 you could "transfer" to pigswhic and keep all yer spells you learned at raven wood up till that point then you would learn ALL new spells from pigswhic teachers OR at lvl 60 you could say perhaps "graduate" form raven wood and then move to pigswhic and start learning more new spells to add to yer spell book. cause 1 spell every new world? come on ki get yer heads in the game. more spells would make the game MUCH more interesting am i rite? more enteresting = more players more players = more money for you and fun for us.
your right about money but eh i would rather be in ravenwood because pigswick spell prob boring and while you in tournament fighting for spiral cup you notice how they use same spells as ravenwood so KI wont do this change

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i don't want to be ember because its used for cooking and healing not fighting

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Yea, new spells are the main reason I play. KI does need to get their heads in the game instead of adding all this crazy misc. stuff like gardening and crafting and pet training (no offense KI). New spells are the main reason I play.