Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need another character slot.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Haley angle blade, no offense but your it takes heart to be a wizard thing is annoying after reading it five thousand times, also i agree with 7 character limit :P

Survivor
Jan 24, 2012
yes it has been brought up many times I think there should be a 7 charicter limit

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I think you guys should change the character limit from 6 to 7. Why? Because it would be fun to have a wizard from each school just to see how the different spells work and whatnot. And if you got all those wizards to the level limit maybe the would all receive a badge like Master Magician or something. Anyway consider that cause I think it would be cool.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I definatly agree this has bugged me for a while. KI please make this a possiblity.

Joseph Pixietamer level 11

Joseph Icestalker level 24

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
There aren't enough desks. The selection screen would have to be edited. Great idea! I could have a storm!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This has been asked, and answered by KI, many, many times.
This will not happen.
You have the option of deleting one wizard or obtaining a second account. That is KI's decision.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I. Wanted. This. Forever. If this happened, I could create an ice!!! I want to try it ! Pls consider this again KI .... ???

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I wonder if the powers that be (Kingsisle) would consider adding one more character slot or maybe the ability to buy one? It's so frustrating having to choose between having a second account of just missing out on a single character class in the game. What do you all think? Would you other players be interested in having one slot available per character class, even if it meant you had to be a subscriber to get the extra slot? Maybe consider it a new subscriber perk?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GhostoftheRobot on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I wonder if the powers that be (Kingsisle) would consider adding one more character slot or maybe the ability to buy one? It's so frustrating having to choose between having a second account of just missing out on a single character class in the game. What do you all think? Would you other players be interested in having one slot available per character class, even if it meant you had to be a subscriber to get the extra slot? Maybe consider it a new subscriber perk?
KI has answered this many, many times over.
This will not happen, sorry
If you want a 7th wizard, you have two options: create a new account or delete a character.

And to give this to new subscribers and not ones who have been around for years, is honestly a very poor idea. that's just a slap in the face to those of us who have played for a long, long time.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Yes, yes I would. LOL

I've been trying for nearly 2 weeks to get this suggestion up on the boards here at The Dorms. First there was a technical thing where I didn't know I couldn't paste from Word into this comment box. Once I learned that - I resubmitted yesterday - typing the whole thing fresh into this box - don't know what's wrong now... maybe nothing.

Anyway, yes I, too wish there were more character slots devoted to a single account.
to make matters worse I like to play both boy and girl characters and to have characters that are like Fire/Life and Fire/Storm just for the fun of playing around and seeing how it works. I've never gotten to play all the schools. I really wish there were more than 7 wizards. And I thought I had a good idea how it could work....

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
sounds like a great idea, i had to choose to not have one class, but that would be cool to have another slot because i've always wanted to explore every single school and to see what its like to play the role of each one

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I agree I am having issues choosing what my 6th wizard will be fire or myth, would be nice to have an extra slot they have empty desks on the loading screen when you choose which wizard you will log onto. So why not open some of them up?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!! i think that too i have also wanted to switch my main class i would like to be able to be a death wizard but i have all of my friends from my balance wizard and there for be able to be a death wizard but have all of my balance wizard's friends i would start off at level 1 and i don't mind having too start over again i jst wish i chose death instead of balance i find death easier to understand then balance but if i have too i will find a way but great idea i wish they would do that also i wish they make a thing where i can get the massive fantasy palace and or sun palace i have no way to get on the game to get one of those so i hope kings isle will do my idea about the retried bundle's i also just want the castle that's off topic but great idea

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
If KI is considering creating an 8th school, then by all means, our character selection page needs to be expanded to include ALL schools not just 6.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2013
I want a wizards but you can only have six wizards I wish they would let you have 7 wizards.

Willow

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I think wizard101 should add a 7th character slot. This way, you could have 1 wizard from every school on 1 account. I don't want to have to create a whole new account and pay more money than I already have for the game just so I can have a storm wizard (The type of wizard I don't have). I hope this isnt too much to ask, but I really like the game and all of my current wizards.
Thank you for your 20 seconds of your time.
Lail Ogresinger, 83
Sean Lifefist, 73
Blaze Mythblade 40
Luke Skywalker, 30
John Lionbright, 30
Benjamin, 27

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
RavenLady777 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
If you want a 7th wizard, you have two options: create a new account or delete a character.

And to give this to new subscribers and not ones who have been around for years, is honestly a very poor idea. that's just a slap in the face to those of us who have played for a long, long time.
If they'd allow a one time transfer of all my goods and pets etc of my characters - I'd Totally start over again.
I'd have baby gardeners and baby wizards running all over Wizard City and Krokotopia. If it meant that I had 7 or more slots to work with. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

With the new Feedback Friday, I'm hoping that new schools are in the works and that will mean I'd definitely want more than 7 wizards anyway - even if I didn't play boys and girls and if I didn't double up on primary schools.

And giving it to new subscribers (assuming the Only Way it was achievable was on newly created accounts) wouldn't be a "poor idea" because it would just be another expansion. An optional one, like Grizzelheim, Astral Schools, Stitch-able Hair --- or the magical almost perfect Sea Dragon Pet - after we'd spent like 3 years hatching up from near nothing pets that had to have those talents grafted on one by one. ** Did I complain about wasted time and snacks ? Noooo - I got me a Sea Dragon.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012

I wasn't aware this had been brought up before, I didn't mean new subscribers as in new players, I meant a new perk for all subscribers, sorry for the confusion on that, english is not my first language so I sometimes mess up the way to say things. I do think that having it be a perk for people who subscribe would be awesome though. Even if it had to be paid for with crowns it would be worth it to me as a player.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013

OK, King Isle might have said no to a 7th character slot.

What I want to know is: why not?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2013
Demana2002 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
GREAT IDEA!!!!!!! i think that too i have also wanted to switch my main class i would like to be able to be a death wizard but i have all of my friends from my balance wizard and there for be able to be a death wizard but have all of my balance wizard's friends i would start off at level 1 and i don't mind having too start over again i jst wish i chose death instead of balance i find death easier to understand then balance but if i have too i will find a way but great idea i wish they would do that also i wish they make a thing where i can get the massive fantasy palace and or sun palace i have no way to get on the game to get one of those so i hope kings isle will do my idea about the retried bundle's i also just want the castle that's off topic but great idea
Ummm... you do know that full stops and punctuation exist, right? 'Cause I can't understand that, not one bit.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Hi ,
I would like to address the option of having only six character slots. There are seven types of characters. If there are only six slots and seven types of wizards, why can't we have seven slots so we can get the whole Wizard 101 experience?
I love this game. I enjoy playing it a lot. I really hope you will take this suggestion into consideration.
Thanks,

-Nathan GriffinRider 79 Myth

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Hi i was wondering if Kingsisle would give us a 7th character slot so i can make the last school i missed out on here is a few reason why i think it should be allowed

1. We pay membership to play this game so it should be allowed so we can play the Entire game doing all the quests for each school thats different to main quests for example Pet spells quests

2. Even if you release the 7th character slot for a price, Crowns Maybe?

3. This would also increase the money you make as people who have already got 6 Wizard (like me) that are already highly leveled might wanna make a new wizard.

4. It would be a nice reward for wizards Especially on you're 5th Birthday :D

Finally i know this idea has been asked before but i believe it would be a nice gesture on you're part to let the wizard community have that last wizard :D

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I believe that adding another character slot would improve the game. If a player was able to have seven characters, they would be able to have a wizard for every school in Ravenwood. I feel that this would enhance the game playing. This way a player would not have to toil over which school to exclude, because they are each a fun experience. Please consider adding another character slot to improve game playing.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Hellbo40 on Mar 24, 2012 wrote:
Hello everyone, i was thinking earlier that why can you have all wizards besides one? that makes no sense i think players should be able to experience playing on all types of wizards without having to delete one, so please if you guys can, in the next update add another character slot, atleast make it so you can buy it with crowns or be a member to do it,

Hellbo40
Yea! So I can have one wizard for every school!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
I know I really want a wizard in each class but you can only have six! The thing is, in the screen where you view all your wizards, there are six chairs plus a standing area, and the standing area is always full so one chair is ALWAYS EMPTY!!!! There IS "space" for seven wizards on that screen. They should let us have seven.

Sarah Moonshade
Magus Conjurer