Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ways to Speed Up Team-Ups

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
This topic is for us to suggest ways to find teams faster and easier!
  • You know the Team-Up board in Olde Town? Put it in every world.
  • An icon should be added in-game, either on your screen or in your book, that lets you view current Team-Ups either everywhere or just in the world you are in.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
That's a good idea but I feel like its taking out the point of the team up being where it is. I feel like only one is need so there is sort of a team up hang out area or something like that. Anyways, it seems kind of lazy to add a team up that is accessible at all times anywhere you are.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
frostednutella on Sep 20, 2016 wrote:
That's a good idea but I feel like its taking out the point of the team up being where it is. I feel like only one is need so there is sort of a team up hang out area or something like that. Anyways, it seems kind of lazy to add a team up that is accessible at all times anywhere you are.
wait a second!?!

Have a team up portal that is accessible at all times anywhere you are; What a great suggestion Frostednutella makes - I second and third this motion!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
It just gives you more team-up areas, and reminds you more often that you can stop by, help somebody, and maybe make a friend too. KingsIsle likes that theme.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Also, if it is easier to team-up with people, and you don't have to walk all the way to Olde Town, more people will do it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Also, you can post your ideas here too, so do you have any ideas?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
team up should stay in olde town just for the fact it's no membership, right by the biggest place to shop, next to the B.O.X.E.S. event, and is fairly easy to access...

but i would like to have a comfirmation or pause feature, if there's 2 people in it, starts the timer, but if those two people are you and a friend who's wanting more help, both of you pause the timer, and will start once a new person enters, and comfirmation, if everyone selects it, enter instantly, no matter the timer or if full party

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
camahawk on Oct 3, 2016 wrote:
team up should stay in olde town just for the fact it's no membership, right by the biggest place to shop, next to the B.O.X.E.S. event, and is fairly easy to access...

but i would like to have a comfirmation or pause feature, if there's 2 people in it, starts the timer, but if those two people are you and a friend who's wanting more help, both of you pause the timer, and will start once a new person enters, and comfirmation, if everyone selects it, enter instantly, no matter the timer or if full party
I'm just saying for there to be multiple team-up boards.

And I agree with the second paragraph.