Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks lvl 60 gear.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Ok now nearly everyone knows that you can get the level 60 gear in the Waterworks (with the exception of dragon's hoard). But when Waterworks is no longer available where would we get them from? Many people will become a legendary after the waterworks finishes and that will be unfair for them since the older players have already got them from a place that was in the spiral for a limited time. Could we make it that after waterworks finishes the level 60 gear can be dropped in Nastrond by dulin's band or the sons of ymir?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Supersekh wrote:
Ok now nearly everyone knows that you can get the level 60 gear in the Waterworks (with the exception of dragon's hoard). But when Waterworks is no longer available where would we get them from? Many people will become a legendary after the waterworks finishes and that will be unfair for them since the older players have already got them from a place that was in the spiral for a limited time. Could we make it that after waterworks finishes the level 60 gear can be dropped in Nastrond by dulin's band or the sons of ymir?

Why do you think Waterworks will disappear? I'm pretty sure that area will stay around long after the next several worlds open up, just like how Briskbreeze Tower is still standing today. The gear will no longer be the best, but it will be there.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Supersekh wrote:

Why do you think Waterworks will disappear? I'm pretty sure that area will stay around long after the next several worlds open up, just like how Briskbreeze Tower is still standing today. The gear will no longer be the best, but it will be there.

If you hadn't noticed waterworks is part of crab alley and crab alley is a limited time only so waterworks would disappear with it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Supersekh wrote:
kingurz wrote:
Supersekh wrote:

If you hadn't noticed waterworks is part of crab alley and crab alley is a limited time only so waterworks would disappear with it.

That is incorrect. Crab Alley is not a limit time only thing anymore. See Prof. Greyrose comment below. Both are here to stay.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35852.ftl#198576

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Supersekh wrote:

But crab alley is no longer a free to play area, so, why would they take it away after people pay for it?

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
dude, that was only for the rescue selena gomez thing. crab alley is now a permenant addition to wizard101

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Supersekh wrote:
kingurz wrote:
Supersekh wrote:

That is incorrect. Crab Alley is not a limit time only thing anymore. See Prof. Greyrose comment below. Both are here to stay.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/35852.ftl#198576

Oh looks like you corrected me I like it when people correct me!