Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Glitch? Or not...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
So, I was told by many people that Luska normally drops a mega snack, and that Sylvester always drops mega snacks.

I leveled up to 60 on my wizard sep1. I since then have done waterworks about 20 times, and only got 3 mega snacks.

Umm... So did the 10 or so people all lie to me, or am I just being very unlucky???

Also I didn't get any from Luska.

I've also seen someone on youtube get many mega snakcs from luska and stuff... So, please fix this glitch or whatever it is.

Sorry for not posting in glitch place, but i don't think that is a glitch. Sorry if it is.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
the mega snack drop is outdated. they removed the mega snacks from the bosses so more people would buy crowns and they could make money

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Why is this mega snacks foolery so important? Anyway, I think KI really needs to address this issue. Everyone and their grandma has been asking about this!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
JeffreyGrueneberg wrote:
So, I was told by many people that Luska normally drops a mega snack, and that Sylvester always drops mega snacks.

I leveled up to 60 on my wizard sep1. I since then have done waterworks about 20 times, and only got 3 mega snacks.

Umm... So did the 10 or so people all lie to me, or am I just being very unlucky???

Also I didn't get any from Luska.

I've also seen someone on youtube get many mega snakcs from luska and stuff... So, please fix this glitch or whatever it is.

Sorry for not posting in glitch place, but i don't think that is a glitch. Sorry if it is.

first off this doesnt balong here it belongs in the ravenwood common section

and also its no glitch it was in fact taken out because of some loop hole that lets people farm luska over and over till they get enough snacks to train any pet to anchient and back

i am because i am a level 43 or so wizard and dont like buying mega snacks

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You were not lied to! Before September 1st, Luska and Sylster always dropped a Mega Snack!

After September 1st, KI decided, since there was a glitch to keep farming Luska, to change the drop rate...

Now, the drop rate is so low on both Luska and Sylster, you almost have a better chance to get a mastery amulet, than you do a mega snack...

No glitch, just KI wanting more cash!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Yes KI fixed the glitch and also changed the mega snack drops to random drops only (and at a low rate as well). I went through the dungeon this weekend with a team of 4 trying to help a friend get her level 60 gear. She had done it with other of her wizards before and though it took a while, she got her gear and some mega snacks as well. After this one run, she gave up. Only one person got a snack (one rank 8) out of the whole dungeon and only one person got any level 60 gear at all (not her and it was a hat that the person already had). She decided to craft some level 56 gear instead. She said without the snacks, it wasn't worth the effort for such a long dungeon to keep going back trying for gear that will be outdated when the next level raise occurs anyway.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
darthjt wrote:
You were not lied to! Before September 1st, Luska and Sylster always dropped a Mega Snack!

After September 1st, KI decided, since there was a glitch to keep farming Luska, to change the drop rate...

Now, the drop rate is so low on both Luska and Sylster, you almost have a better chance to get a mastery amulet, than you do a mega snack...

No glitch, just KI wanting more cash!

Are you kidding me? The DAY I leveled up to 60, they take out mega snacks?... WOW... Just shows my luck.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Why is this mega snacks foolery so important? Anyway, I think KI really needs to address this issue. Everyone and their grandma has been asking about this!

Well, I can get a pet to adult in a day or so. And in about 4/5 days to ancient. Put epic, would take me weeks. Mega snacks would help me get through my epic run in just like a week or so.