Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Water Elemental Improvements

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
The Water Elemental could be more useful while keeping the game fair. Here are my ideas.

So far, the Water Elemental has these five spells:
  • Elemental Shield
  • Spirit Armor
  • Sprite
  • Storm Trap
  • Taunt

Here is what should change in my opinion:
  • Replace Elemental Shield with Tower Shield.
  • Make Spirit Armor be cast more often.
  • Replace Sprite with Sprite Swarm and make it be cast often.
  • Make Storm Trap be cast more often when this minion has higher health.
  • Make it cast Taunt right after being summoned.
  • +Add Balance Blade, which should be cast more often when this minion has higher health and always on the wizard.
  • +Add Unicorn which should be casted often. I can't tell you how many times I've needed to be healed and this guy just heals itself. Unicorn instead of Pixie because this minion does need to heal itself, too. This might not be necessary if it has Sprite Swarm.
  • +Add maybe two attacks. It could be Snow Shark and Ice Bats or even Snow Snake and Ice Bats. Maybe even Snow Shark and Snow Snake. It ought to be able to attack, and it should be ice attacks so it won't ruin endless preparation and because physiologically ice is similar to storm. As long as it doesn't have storm attacks, it should be able to attack.
  • +Add Legion Shield. It would be annoying if the minion just kept defending itself.

Overall, the minion would have these spells:

• Balance Blade
  • Legion Shield
  • Spirit Armor
  • Sprite Swarm
  • Storm Trap
  • Taunt
  • Tower Shield
  • Two Mutated Storm Attacks of Low Level
  • Unicorn

Thoughts? Keep in mind this is only adding 3 or 4 spells (depending if Sprite gets changed to Sprite Swarm or not).