Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

War Cry Badges

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
I was looking at the badge list on the war cry website, when i noticed several badges i had never seen or even heard about before.

Dragonspyre master
Emerald champion
Master of Oasis

so are these real badges or just a mistake on there part?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
I was looking at the badge list on the war cry website, when i noticed several badges i had never seen or even heard about before.

Dragonspyre master
Emerald champion
Master of Oasis

so are these real badges or just a mistake on there part?

I believe it is a mistake on their part. I have/had a dozen characters who should have earned some of the badges they listed but didn't.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
I was wondering exactly the same thing. I tried doing some research but came up with nothing about them. I find it hard to believe I missed quests on my main character especially in Krokotopia and Mooshu. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
in my case i have the undead badge (2000) still in progress.

I have master of storm (being a storm wizard) and relize Icant get the other schools spell badges (despite having all the training points - never used)..

And the only other none (end of world) badge i dont have is kensington.

Yet I have finished mooshu and krok and still no 'emerald champion' for mooshue.

to KI: are those badges still bugged.?

Plus aeronaught badge? is that for flying the balloons or is to fly the ballons after actually finsihing all quest (including kensington?)