Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wand/Sword Stitching

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
I've collected several rare swords a while ago, just about a week after mom gave me a membership and I've kept on getting swords from boss drops. One of my favorite is Redwind's Viridian Blade. It gives a life slash attack, but I'm training death and I wanted to stitch a death wand to the sword so I can use it as a shield breaker for my death spells. My question is, if I stitch a death wand with a sword, do I still step into the duel circle and slash the opponent, expect it's dealing death instead of life damage, or does my stitched sword does a different animation of what my Death wand does? Because I don't want to stitch the wrong way and ruin such a good sword.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
If i read your post right you want to stitch a death wand to a life sword. If you do that then it will have the look of the wand but the stats of the sword. Plus it will use the attack animation of the sword even though it will look like the death wand. Hope this helps.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i stitched a wand to a sword and
it looks like the sword and
acts like the sword but
deals the wand damage

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
I've collected several rare swords a while ago, just about a week after mom gave me a membership and I've kept on getting swords from boss drops. One of my favorite is Redwind's Viridian Blade. It gives a life slash attack, but I'm training death and I wanted to stitch a death wand to the sword so I can use it as a shield breaker for my death spells. My question is, if I stitch a death wand with a sword, do I still step into the duel circle and slash the opponent, expect it's dealing death instead of life damage, or does my stitched sword does a different animation of what my Death wand does? Because I don't want to stitch the wrong way and ruin such a good sword.

wrong area this should be put into the ravenwood commons section