Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wands with fewer blasts

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Wand blast cards are useful, but they often get in the way. You need a spell, but you draw a wand card instead. Yes you can discard it to draw another card next turn, but the point is that you have lost a turn.
As it is, I don't use five or six copies of any spell in my decks. I could, but it just isn't necessary. The fewer cards in my deck the more likely I am to find the card I need when I need it.
I could just not use the wand... However, if I don't equip a wand then I lose the bonus pip or power pip, which causes me to lose a turn anyway. It's not like I don't want any wand spells I just want a more reasonable number.

I figure four wand blasts is a good number.

That is actually a bit high. Of the few spells in my deck I usually only have three copies of my best damage spells maybe two each of the support spells, and one reshuffle of course.
Ideally, I would like to just have three wand blasts.
Currently the wands that have the least number of wand blasts have five. Just knocking one more off is still an improvement.
Of course this could be a game balancing decision, it could be that having less than five wand cards makes a wizard too fast...
I thought I would just hoist the idea and see if anyone salutes.