Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walking all the time?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
We all travel by foot, but wouldn't it be cool if we could travel on the back of a Heck Hound or Dragon!!!!!Tell me your ideas to make traveling cooler.This could lead to something big, :D

See you in the Spiral,
Caroline Ravenleaf
Lvl 21 Conjurer

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
How about, along with those two ideas, we are able to swim in the water on the back of a storm shark?

How about this, once you learn a spell or get a special summoning treasure card you can then use some mana ( 50 or so would seem reasonable ) to summon that creature outside of battle and then can ride it. Of course, creatures such as the storm shark would be summoned in water. This could also encourage teamwork and the creation of teams as one person may have a storm shark to get across a lake inside of an instance, while the others may not, they can ride on the back of the shark at the same time as the summoner.

Seems like a really fun idea to me. What do you think?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Are you aware that in Oct. Ki will be releasing mounts. They range from brooms to dragons. there are a couple of post about it on here.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Are you aware that in Oct. Ki will be releasing mounts. They range from brooms to dragons. there are a couple of post about it on here.

Awesome. I've always wanted mounts!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
quizzer90 wrote:
How about, along with those two ideas, we are able to swim in the water on the back of a storm shark?

How about this, once you learn a spell or get a special summoning treasure card you can then use some mana ( 50 or so would seem reasonable ) to summon that creature outside of battle and then can ride it. Of course, creatures such as the storm shark would be summoned in water. This could also encourage teamwork and the creation of teams as one person may have a storm shark to get across a lake inside of an instance, while the others may not, they can ride on the back of the shark at the same time as the summoner.

Seems like a really fun idea to me. What do you think?
I think that seems pretty cool, if only we could persuade one of the creators (of Wizard 101)to make this possible

See you in the Spiral,
Caroline Ravenleaf
Lvl 22 Conjurer

Defender
May 31, 2009
you should like be able to run just a little faster that how we run now don ya think? and maybe even a walk. they should add this oh and uh does the mount dragon fly or walk? if it flies, i am excited! if it doesn't, i wont be really happy at all lol. they should make more lakes for the storm shark idea to actually be useful, and maybe, even have an ocean and you could ride on a kraken uderwater! that would be sooo cool!

Administrator