Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Villians Assemble!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I was thinking, what if all the old bosses (Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowarity, Jade Oni, Malistaire, and all of the other final bosses of all thee worlds, including the final boss of Polaris) Were revived using the deck of shadows, in the final tower in the final (Morganthe) world. Like on level 1: Nightshade 2: Krokopatra 3: Meowarity, etc. then on the final level you reach Morganthe, perhaps she will try to summon the Dragon Titan! Tell me your thoughts of this idea for the final dungeon, amd what are your ideas?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
thanasi99 wrote:
I was thinking, what if all the old bosses (Nightshade, Krokopatra, Meowarity, Jade Oni, Malistaire, and all of the other final bosses of all thee worlds, including the final boss of Polaris) Were revived using the deck of shadows, in the final tower in the final (Morganthe) world. Like on level 1: Nightshade 2: Krokopatra 3: Meowarity, etc. then on the final level you reach Morganthe, perhaps she will try to summon the Dragon Titan! Tell me your thoughts of this idea for the final dungeon, amd what are your ideas?

That's a really neat idea! The Deck of Shadows bit almost makes a move like that possible/believable. The graphics are already coded in the game!!!!

Besides, I'm really wanting a second go at the "Enhanced" Malistaire encounter. Wouldn't mind fighting the 100,000 health version prior to facing Morganthe in her dungeon (although along side Morganthe is probably too hard). Supercharge, Backdraft, and other similar spells all make the original "Enhanced" encounter much easier these days.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2011