Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Villages!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
I think there should be villages that you can buy. There will be one for each world, and you can put upgrades on it. For example, when you buy it will be just a straight street with houses on the side and on one of the ends of the street will be the biggest house of all, which would be the house of the person who owns the village. Inside the first room of that house will be the office. For people to live in the village, they have to pay rent. The owner of the village gets to decide the rent, ranging from 100 gold to 1,000 gold per month. To join a village, there should be a doorway in golem court that leads to a room with door and the names of people who own the villages above them. To join the village, you have to walk up to the office in one. Also, eache house in the village has a number, and there's a sign in front of each one that says what house number it is. You can also "knock" on someone's door, and I'd the person is in the house, a message will come up as the person who knocked on the door is st your door, and if you want to, you can walk up to the door and press x to let them in, that also applies to getting into the owners house, well farther than the office I mean. Plz reply! :D

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
averynicolemi wrote:
I think there should be villages that you can buy. There will be one for each world, and you can put upgrades on it. For example, when you buy it will be just a straight street with houses on the side and on one of the ends of the street will be the biggest house of all, which would be the house of the person who owns the village. Inside the first room of that house will be the office. For people to live in the village, they have to pay rent. The owner of the village gets to decide the rent, ranging from 100 gold to 1,000 gold per month. To join a village, there should be a doorway in golem court that leads to a room with door and the names of people who own the villages above them. To join the village, you have to walk up to the office in one. Also, eache house in the village has a number, and there's a sign in front of each one that says what house number it is. You can also "knock" on someone's door, and I'd the person is in the house, a message will come up as the person who knocked on the door is st your door, and if you want to, you can walk up to the door and press x to let them in, that also applies to getting into the owners house, well farther thanPlz reply! :D
That's a great idea wish I thought of it :)

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
averynicolemi wrote:
I think there should be villages that you can buy. There will be one for each world, and you can put upgrades on it. For example, when you buy it will be just a straight street with houses on the side and on one of the ends of the street will be the biggest house of all, which would be the house of the person who owns the village. Inside the first room of that house will be the office. For people to live in the village, they have to pay rent. The owner of the village gets to decide the rent, ranging from 100 gold to 1,000 gold per month. To join a village, there should be a doorway in golem court that leads to a room with door and the names of people who own the villages above them. To join the village, you have to walk up to the office in one. Also, eache house in the village has a number, and there's a sign in front of each one that says what house number it is. You can also "knock" on someone's door, and I'd the person is in the house, a message will come up as the person who knocked on the door is st your door, and if you want to, you can walk up to the door and press x to let them in, that also applies to getting into the owners house, well farther than the office I mean. Plz reply! :D

i have a better idea. they can be add ons to your house which add themed streets on the outside. the cheaper the house, the more the upgrades cost, with any bundle houses getting the first upgrade free. also, maybe the option to let monsters roam the streets, like in another idea im posting

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I like your idea but not for this game :) It's just too complicated and doesn't fit the game that much. I hope you post more ideas in the future! :D

Have fun exploring the Spiral.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Instead, I think there should be little villages in the worlds, with no monsters, where you can relax, or buy stuff like a cauldron where you can make potions, special seeds or even reageants. And instead of having a dorm or castle, you can have like a little wizard cottage, with of course, a fair amount of gardening space. Also a professor could live in the village!

Also if you want, you could say what you think the name of the village should be by qouting.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
anstarx wrote:
I like your idea but not for this game :) It's just too complicated and doesn't fit the game that much. I hope you post more ideas in the future! :D

Have fun exploring the Spiral.

Yea I know what you mean I like the idea though the idea is a game on its own. Though anything is possible.