Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Viewing whats in others decks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2012
I feel being able to see whats in other peoples decks would allow for more strategy and teamwork into doing dungeons. We would be able to suggest changes that would be appropriate for a boss or just a helpful tip and this could also lead to you figuring better ways to optimize what you put in your deck. Its a hassle to try and figure out what someone has in their deck already and now that we have to were we can see what blades someone has why not add in so we can see what they're putting in their deck

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
While an intriguing idea, I think it's better to just designate the tank, healer, spammer, etc. and go from there. You can always just ask people to put in certain spells, too.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Its a good idea but it can also have a negative bullying effect because others may be a little harsh on another persons battle strats

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Sorry, I perceive problems occurring.

I know that nobody want to run into the bossy players, either through Team Up, or any other means. These are the wizards who think they know what is best for everyone else on the team. Many wizards do well in the strategy they have for themselves, and could potentially struggle if they adopted a new one. I think allowing a transparent deck system could further bossiness.

I honestly don't see a reason for this either. If I need my Storm friend to pack Dissipates, I can just ask before battle. It's still their decision if they want to add it. Also, if somebody wants help, then they will ask for it.

Just my thoughts.

Best of luck!
S.S.