Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Using chairs and beds/interactive home items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2018
I don't know if I'm alone in this one, but I'd love to be ablw to sit my wizard in a chair or even be able to lay in bed for a bit. Such a thing would be pretty cool and I'd like to maybe gain energy from such a thing.

Or even pets who are roaming about - be able to pet them and move on.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
FeatheredFriend21 on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
I don't know if I'm alone in this one, but I'd love to be ablw to sit my wizard in a chair or even be able to lay in bed for a bit. Such a thing would be pretty cool and I'd like to maybe gain energy from such a thing.

Or even pets who are roaming about - be able to pet them and move on.
There was an inactive table available during the Friendship Festival this past Feb. so an interactive chair is possible; however, having a bed to lie in probably won't happen due to the dirty minded players who would just abuse it.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It would be good to see an increase in interactive furniture.

• Chairs we can sit on.
  • Food that can be consumed.
  • Stoves that can be lit.
  • Fans that can be turned on/off
  • Television sets that we can watch at our leisure.
  • Candles we can lit on/off
  • Books we can read.

The list goes on.

While the game does have a few interactive furniture already, would love to see more and possibly even better and unique ones.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:
There was an inactive table available during the Friendship Festival this past Feb. so an interactive chair is possible; however, having a bed to lie in probably won't happen due to the dirty minded players who would just abuse it.
simple solution to that "Bed problem", make beds only able to be laid on solo.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
anecorbie on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:
My wizards don't want to sleep...they want to jump on beds and instigate pillow fights!

I love that they introduced the new friendship table that allows wizards to sit down...it's a promising start to the endless possibilities of more interactive items

Survivor
Mar 22, 2018
Very true, unfortunately. Even still, sitting in chairs and on couches wpuls really be nice.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Decorating homes in W101 is one of my favorite things to do. I would absolutely love it if this idea gets implemented in the game.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
Yes and no for me. Yes, because that'd be awesome, but no, because if you could eat food, which might lead to cooking, Wizard101 would be more like a normal roleplay game. I'd prefer it if was just furniture that you could interact with.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
We should totally have interactive furniture like chairs and beds and reading books. What's so bad about cooking?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Firecat Fan on May 4, 2019 wrote:
Yes and no for me. Yes, because that'd be awesome, but no, because if you could eat food, which might lead to cooking, Wizard101 would be more like a normal roleplay game. I'd prefer it if was just furniture that you could interact with.
I'd enjoy 'cooking' in the concept of an interactive frying pan or stove, really. Good furniture ideas, here!

Other suggestions:

Open books that you can flip pages on.

A crystal ball/Knowledge Crystal that glows when we interact with it.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Being able to pet your pet would be terrific. Bread crumbs are pretty cool but not exactly having the pet interact with you, the owner. I would love to have a pet come running when I whistle or have some pets that made sounds. For now, I just enjoy dancing with my pets and watching my mounts and pets jump around when I do.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
No you're not alone, this has been mentioned a bit in the past.

"I don't know if I'm alone in this one" - FeatheredFriend21

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Nordic Champion on May 10, 2019 wrote:
Being able to pet your pet would be terrific. Bread crumbs are pretty cool but not exactly having the pet interact with you, the owner. I would love to have a pet come running when I whistle or have some pets that made sounds. For now, I just enjoy dancing with my pets and watching my mounts and pets jump around when I do.
Whenever I go into a friend's house and see their pets I start jumping like a crazy wizard until they crowd around me jumping too

It would be nice to be able to crouch down to their level or even have them bowl us over with their enthusiasm...as pets do irl

(IRL when I go into a friend's house with pets I immediately crouch down and let them attack me with love...it's one of the best things in the world!)