Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Use your school power as your wand!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
This idea has came to me soooo many times, and I am hoping it gets submitted!

Storm

When they are in battle, there is nothing in their hands, but when they are casting a spell, a large, electric whip appears in their hand. When they use the wands spell when they go in the middle, they bring out their whip and hit their enemy as if a storm snake stings its enemies with its tail and the enemy looks like its getting shocked

I want to see if you guys can come up with ideas for the other schools! (I had ideas, but i imagined them in my head, and they didnt look right)

Defender
May 21, 2011
advtech wrote:

Storm

When they are in battle, there is nothing in their hands, but when they are casting a spell, a large, electric whip appears in their hand. When they use the wands spell when they go in the middle, they bring out their whip and hit their enemy as if a storm snake stings its enemies with its tail and the enemy looks like its getting shocked

I want to see if you guys can come up with ideas for the other schools! (I had ideas, but i imagined them in my head, and they didnt look right)

it would have to be a certain wand, it would have to be that. i had to read over this a few times because it didn't make sense.

~Taylor Skywalker

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
sydneypixie wrote:
advtech wrote:

Storm

it would have to be a certain wand, it would have to be that. i had to read over this a few times because it didn't make sense.

~Taylor Skywalker

I dont exactly see what didnt make sense.....but i can change it and say that you already have the whip in your hand..

Now, do you have an i dea for the other schools? i would really like to know :)

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
advtech wrote:
sydneypixie wrote:
advtech wrote:

Storm

~Taylor Skywalker

I dont exactly see what didnt make sense.....but i can change it and say that you already have the whip in your hand..

It was just a little hard to follow because of the punctuation I believe that is what Taylor meant.

I think what you want is for everyone who attacks without a wand to have their own personal cast animation instead of the wave everyone does. I like this idea in that sense, at least that's how I'm seeing what you are looking for.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
advtech wrote:
sydneypixie wrote:
advtech wrote:

Storm

~Taylor Skywalker

It was just a little hard to follow because of the punctuation I believe that is what Taylor meant.

I think what you want is for everyone who attacks without a wand to have their own personal cast animation instead of the wave everyone does. I like this idea in that sense, at least that's how I'm seeing what you are looking for.

YES that is exactly what i am looking for!