Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unstiching gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Dear Kingsisle,
It would be dandy and cool if we could unstich gear too because i've been feeling sorry for my friends accidentally stiching the wrong gear because it was barely their first time using the stiching feature of the game. It would be nice if you guys could add the unstiching feature to eloise merryweather in the next test realm or so. But plz Kingsisle i beg you, plz add the unstiching gear feature as soon as possible! It's an emergency for me and my friends and for the spiral! Plz reply back and i'm serious about this. It would make the game tons and tons better if we could unstich gear and plz reply because last time i sort of made a post like this before and no one even bothered to look at it. I guess this is just too good to be true :(
Yours truly dream crushed wizard,
Ryan Dragonblade ~ lvl 35 fire wizard

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Herosmash209 wrote:
Dear Kingsisle,
It would be dandy and cool if we could unstich gear too because i've been feeling sorry for my friends accidentally stiching the wrong gear because it was barely their first time using the stiching feature of the game. It would be nice if you guys could add the unstiching feature to eloise merryweather in the next test realm or so. But plz Kingsisle i beg you, plz add the unstiching gear feature as soon as possible! It's an emergency for me and my friends and for the spiral! Plz reply back and i'm serious about this. It would make the game tons and tons better if we could unstich gear and plz reply because last time i sort of made a post like this before and no one even bothered to look at it. I guess this is just too good to be true :(
Yours truly dream crushed wizard,
Ryan Dragonblade ~ lvl 35 fire wizard

I also want to have un-stitched stuff, but it cannot happen. In order to un-stitch a item, the original two items that were stitched will have to be saved in the database. Soon so much wizards want to un-stitch their mistaked items it will overload the computers and databases that power Wizard101. If you stitch it, it's stitched. Sorry.