Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

um..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
40
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
599
There wouldn't be alot to buy in other worlds cause alot people don't or can't go there

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
70
nick468d on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I was wonder if we could have a bazaar in each world?
Okay Idea, but most worlds already have a lot of space taken up! Also, why is the name of this subject:
"Um..?"

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
938
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
2161
I would have to agree that having a Bazaar in each world would make it easier than traveling to Wizard City every time you needed to sell or buy something. Just place it in the same area where most of the vendors already are in each world.

CL would be Base Camp
ZF would be Baobab Market
Av would be Abby Road
AZ would be Three Points.

This is not to say to remove the current vendors since they each have their own specialty but a bazaar in those areas would save a lot of travel time.

Good Idea Nick468d.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
12
I like the idea, I hate traveling to the bazaar especially while in the other worlds. Another thing i hate is having to waste my manna to mark the location just so i can quick travel to the bazaar <X. X >. Great idea Nick, and for the people that put thumbs down for this idea, need to open your minds and see how useful this would be.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
9
wizardrokz on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
There wouldn't be alot to buy in other worlds cause alot people don't or can't go there
So at least you wouldent have to go to wizard city because it annoys me going from one world to wizard city and i think it is a good idea who cares about members or not

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
220
What about being able to access the bazaar from your spellbook?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
1359
Because they want to keep you online for as long as possible, I'll just go and copy and paste a signature from Professor Zeke himself.
"If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts."
Basically, this is saying that there are no shortcuts in wizard101. xD

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
9
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
What about being able to access the bazaar from your spellbook?
I think that would be a great idea so you can access it at any time

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
19
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
What about being able to access the bazaar from your spellbook?
Dude there is a quick sell menu in your spell book that wouldn't make any sense

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
9
super saiyian 4 on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Dude there is a quick sell menu in your spell book that wouldn't make any sense
The quicksell dose not sell things for that much and it would be cool to acsess the bazaar at any time or at least check prices of selling things maybe
So it should be a good idea to have it from your book

Explorer
Apr 10, 2012
97
I understand and can relate to the frustration of having to leave a world to go to the Bazaar. There have been many times that I groaned cause I had too much in my backpack and needed to sell stuff and had to stop and change worlds and interrupt my progress to go sell stuff at the Bazaar, but it is how the game is set up and I personally don't think it would be good to have Bazaars in each of the worlds. It would make the one at Wizard City not unique. I also don't like the idea of accessing the Bazaar from your spellbook. If that happened, there would be no point in keeping the Bazaar in Wizard City. I think most people would stop going there if they could access it from their spellbook.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
220
Linsilee Moonwillo... on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
I understand and can relate to the frustration of having to leave a world to go to the Bazaar. There have been many times that I groaned cause I had too much in my backpack and needed to sell stuff and had to stop and change worlds and interrupt my progress to go sell stuff at the Bazaar, but it is how the game is set up and I personally don't think it would be good to have Bazaars in each of the worlds. It would make the one at Wizard City not unique. I also don't like the idea of accessing the Bazaar from your spellbook. If that happened, there would be no point in keeping the Bazaar in Wizard City. I think most people would stop going there if they could access it from their spellbook.
Maybe just change quick sell to the bazaar so the bazaar is still useful?