Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two-step Verification

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2021
Hello fellow wizards! I wanted to talk about how KI should implement a two-step verification feature. It wouldn’t have to be a requirement but an option that people had the choice to turn on. Personally, i’m a very very paranoid person and I would not want anyone getting into my account by any means. A while back on one of my other accounts, someone logged into my account while I was in the middle of waterworks and I was very upset. I had not given anyone my username, password or anything in relation to the account. I feel like with a two-step verification option I would feel that my account is a lot safer. I also have horrible anxiety so because of that I overthink and currently i’m in a phase where I refuse to make more progress on that account because I feel like someone would somehow get into it and i’d lose all progress made . I have WAY too much progress on it and if I lost that account somehow I would be pretty upset.