Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two Part Question

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Why can't I purchase a castle? I was told to see Simeon, but when I got to him he didn't have anything to say.

The other thing is, can I transfer gold to someone on my account or buy the castle for someone else? My daughter would like one and I not into the buying part of the game, so I would like to give it to her or part of it, if possible.

Administrator
Players must be level 15 to purchase Castles & Lands. If you are not level 15 yet, you can still decorate your Dorm room.

Wizard101 does not offer the ability to trade gold or items directly between players on two different accounts.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Both of us are level 19. We received a message saying report to Simeon, but when we did there was no mark over his head.

Can I transfer some of my gold to her? Don't have much use for it.

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
sanmil0963 wrote:
Both of us are level 19. We received a message saying report to Simeon, but when we did there was no mark over his head.

Can I transfer some of my gold to her? Don't have much use for it.

For my grandson's birthday I sent him a gift card so he could buy crowns and change them to gold to buy the castle he wanted.

You didn't mention if you were on separate accounts? If you are on the same account, you cannot give her your gold, but you can trade items through the shared bank and she can sell them for gold...

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
That sucks that I can't share my gold with her. Yes, we are on the same account. I will let her know that she can sell my stuff if she wants to.

Thanks for the info. I think I will probably have to report to tech support about me not being able to buy a castle or maybe not. It's not like I really want one.

Thanks again.