Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two New Schools

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Okay, I know that there is already an idea, but here it is. Note that I don't know any of the spells yet, but I have the description and history of it.

Air: Air is about deflecting damage. When damage is trying to be done onto someone, partial or full damage is done to the caster. Air also focuses on dodging, so no damage can be done on them. However, they suffer the disadvantage of having low base health points, as well as having low attack damage.

History of Air: After the ancient Titans disappeared, two new schools of magic came to be, Air and Earth. These schools were created by early wizards. The got the idea from studying the birds. By studying how the birds push back the air, and evading incoming objects. These people were called "Air Nomads" and their magic was called "Airshifting." One day, the Earth Tribes declared war on the Air Nomads. This war lasted for years, until one day, Air couldn't fight due to its low strength, and gone into hiding.

Earth: Earth is about focus. It focuses mainly on one target and attacks it. This school has high attack damage as well as high accuracy, making this school advantaged for immediate combat. However, they have low base health points and low defenses, making it vulnerable to many attacks. Their equipment isn't much of use as well.

History of Earth: When the ancient Titans disappeared, the universe became silent. Until one day, two new groups came. One of them was the Earth Tribes. They do high damage, though not as much as Storm, and have high accuracy. However, one day, there was a war between the Air Nomads and the Earth Tribes, and because the Earth Tribes couldn't defend themselves, they hid.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Tom5194 wrote:
Okay, I know that there is already an idea, but here it is. Note that I don't know any of the spells yet, but I have the description and history of it.

Air: Air is about deflecting damage. When damage is trying to be done onto someone, partial or full damage is done to the caster. Air also focuses on dodging, so no damage can be done on them. However, they suffer the disadvantage of having low base health points, as well as having low attack damage.

History of Air: After the ancient Titans disappeared, two new schools of magic came to be, Air and Earth. These schools were created by early wizards. The got the idea from studying the birds. By studying how the birds push back the air, and evading incoming objects. These people were called "Air Nomads" and their magic was called "Airshifting." One day, the Earth Tribes declared war on the Air Nomads. This war lasted for years, until one day, Air couldn't fight due to its low strength, and gone into hiding.

Earth: Earth is about focus. It focuses mainly on one target and attacks it. This school has high attack damage as well as high accuracy, making this school advantaged for immediate combat. However, they have low base health points and low defenses, making it vulnerable to many attacks. Their equipment isn't much of use as well.

History of Earth: When the ancient Titans disappeared, the universe became silent. Until one day, two new groups came. One of them was the Earth Tribes. They do high damage, though not as much as Storm, and have high accuracy. However, one day, there was a war between the Air Nomads and the Earth Tribes, and because the Earth Tribes couldn't defend themselves, they hid.

It sounds obvious to me that you've been watching too much Last Airbender. You seriously call them "Air Nomads?" And "Airshifting?" Really? But the ideas aren't bad... Earth sounds a little overpowered and Air sounds a little underpowered.