Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two new pet titles: Big and Little!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
I love my pets, but I have so many! While the titles are very nice to add a bit of variety, I only need so many lords, ladies, princesses, kings, dukes, etc...

So how about two new titles that'll work really well for any sort of pet?

I propose the addition of "Big" and "Little" titles for pet names. I'm sure they'll be really popular, they just sound so cute!

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Emiteal wrote:
I love my pets, but I have so many! While the titles are very nice to add a bit of variety, I only need so many lords, ladies, princesses, kings, dukes, etc...

So how about two new titles that'll work really well for any sort of pet?

I propose the addition of "Big" and "Little" titles for pet names. I'm sure they'll be really popular, they just sound so cute!

I never use things like "Lady Sophia" Or "Duke Cosmo" Because they sound bad, but "Big Sophia" Or "Little Cosmo" Doesen't sound terrible.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
"Little Cosmo" would be totally adorable! :D I think the Big title, for me, would depend on the pet, but it'd be awesome to have both or either.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
I know this hasn't gotten a lot of attention or anything, but I still think it's a great idea, and easy to implement!