Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two ideas...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
My first idea is a tad cliché in the MMO world, but I feel it makes any RPG atmosphere and gameplay 100% better. This idea would be, rarity rating on items. Perhaps a 1-4 system with colour coded items.
Yellow: Common
White: Uncommon
Blue: Rare
Purple: Unique/Very rare

It's common-place in a lot of dungeon crawls, even though W101 is more of an adventure MMO, but I feel like it would be an amazing game-play improvement.

My second idea is a tad... difficult to achieve. Mainly because I feel like the architecture of the gameplay COULD support it, but it might cause more problems than being a gameplay addition. I am talking about actual dual-school spells. A single card that is two schools.

I'm still a new player, so my ideas have probably been discussed before--but that doesn't make them any less valid. Also, since I AM a new player, there could be many obvious flaws in my logic gameplay wise.

I appreciate any comments or criticism! :D

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First Idea: Why?

Second Idea: Hmm...I say spend some more time in Wizard101 and see if you still want this. I personally think this is a bad idea.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Agonistes666 wrote:
My second idea is a tad... difficult to achieve. Mainly because I feel like the architecture of the gameplay COULD support it, but it might cause more problems than being a gameplay addition. I am talking about actual dual-school spells. A single card that is two schools.

I'm still a new player, so my ideas have probably been discussed before--but that doesn't make them any less valid. Also, since I AM a new player, there could be many obvious flaws in my logic gameplay wise.

I appreciate any comments or criticism! :D

I think this would be classic with pets! Say you pick up a life troll, so the troll card you get from it would cost the same pips whether you were life OR myth.

That is just a for instance but I would like it added to pet linage so as you breed a new pet you get the biclass card.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
First Idea: Because it might help to find a rare item your looking for. Might.
Second Idea: Maybe. It might not work though.