Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tv in dorms

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
how about crystal ball with dvd players and tv settings :D woulded that be nice :) (please give feedback and other crasy ideas for housing)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
COOL!

I have several ideas for the TVs

1: Portals
A vortex you put on the wall, and you press x next to it to choose something to watch

2: Mirrors
Same thing, but you put it anywhere.

And, some shows!

COMMONS CAM! Choose a world, and watch the commons
UPDATE NEWS! News on all upcoming updates
ABRACADOODLE! Animated version of the commons

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Battle Activity Cam

What about, the friend online that is closest to your location will be shown!

For instance: Maleybonian house=battle closest to MB.

If it were in the Vault of ice and not tree of life, that would be because tree of life is after a lot of other things in MS, so it would be the battle in KT.

It sort of stinks, but, I'll find a way to make it better

Hannah Dragonsword 39 fire

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
i was thing real world tv when i made this post but it went in major cool ways.
That would kinda be inpossible unless the price for wizard101 went up 2-3 times (real tv) and these ideas would take a lot of time and money. The mirror is not needed sense you can turn the view point around for a short time. Just as well if you want an animated crystal ball, go look at ambrose's in the commons lol

Historian
May 15, 2009
i like the idea but i like the idea of a scrying mirror
where u press X to use
and u click on the name of a friend and it will show you them where they are and stuff
and disconnect you when they exit that area to a new one

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
AlecVolterra wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
i was thing real world tv when i made this post but it went in major cool ways.
That would kinda be inpossible unless the price for wizard101 went up 2-3 times (real tv) and these ideas would take a lot of time and money. The mirror is not needed sense you can turn the view point around for a short time. Just as well if you want an animated crystal ball, go look at ambrose's in the commons lol
not if you could use a cable plan.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
TV in dorms and houses is a great idea. But there is already an Abracadoodle show on youtube so there can't be one on TVs in dorms and houses unless W101 get's permission. :( I think watching your friends battle is a good idea too. Maybe you could even buy a camera and props and your own channel on the TV for crowns! Invite friends to be in your show or movie, get maybe five or ten maybe more for each player who watches your show, choose your own show or movie name, choose your channel name ( you can't use the same channel name as someone else), able to go outside and record for your channel, and buy special TV outfits! Well I ran out of ideas so please write to me what you think of my ideas for TVs in dorms and houses

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
how about crystal ball with dvd players and tv settings :D woulded that be nice :) (please give feedback and other crasy ideas for housing)

Man I wrote this thing thinking what could go wrong and itdid great. >

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
how about play your dvds for friends.
come on dvd players in dorms it's a great idea.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I have a idea. You can try out other peoples characters to see if you want to make a character of that school. Also say your a grand master balance and you get death level 50 robe and you have a grandmaster friend thats death that has balance level 50 robe. You should be able to trade them to each other. UNLIMITED ACCESS ONLY!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
JRFG5 wrote:
I have a idea. You can try out other peoples characters to see if you want to make a character of that school. Also say your a grand master balance and you get death level 50 robe and you have a grandmaster friend thats death that has balance level 50 robe. You should be able to trade them to each other. UNLIMITED ACCESS ONLY!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
ok but what does use your vfreands charatures have to to with tv and dvd playrs in dorms. hay zeke can post something here please

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
wow this is till not locked but that could mean that the idea is going or not going to happen.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
We are thinking about adding TV's to wizard101 but dont keep your hearts crossed we are thinking of adding these to the TV's Ravenwood school of magical arts news.So remember call us if you have any ideas for the TV's.Well we have good news and bad news the good news is that the TV's will be out soon the bad news is that we have got lots of reports so be watching out for TV's fo your dorms to buy.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Are you sure this is gonna work? Because it may jam the files used for the game or maybe crash the game with TV in dorms. Also another problem, it may only do the shows that's on in your time. So let's say some one lives in the Pacific Time and someone else on the Eastern Time, they can only watch shows that's on on their time. This may or is not gonna be a good idea

Not being rude just saying, Sean UnicornLeaf Level 60 Sorcer

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
I think having a tv would be awesome and you could put mini cams 1000 gold each then you go to your tv and watch what is happening over there and you could watch out for new missions coming if you put next to a person. It would be hyper cool

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
Are you sure this is gonna work? Because it may jam the files used for the game or maybe crash the game with TV in dorms. Also another problem, it may only do the shows that's on in your time. So let's say some one lives in the Pacific Time and someone else on the Eastern Time, they can only watch shows that's on on their time. This may or is not gonna be a good idea

Not being rude just saying, Sean UnicornLeaf Level 60 Sorcer
yea it may or it may not crash the game but it would be useing your tv times. (does this make sence) :)