Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turn Normal Spells Into Shadow Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
A cool idea to get the Adept Shadowmancer badge would be to have a Shadow Spell that when you combine it with a normal spell (like how you put Colossal on top of a spell to make it stronger), it would have Shadow damage instead. It would be a neat idea as the next step in Shadowmancy

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
What could also be good is say for 1 shadow pip, you can make a spell have +500 damage.

Survivor
May 27, 2014
I think these are great ideas.these would help a whole lot.

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
Lore wise makes no sense. Our wizard so far is pathetic weak in shadow magic. We had no training no time no levelling and no exposure. Having a shadow enchant is something maybe for middle of Arc 4 if it happens.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I had a similar idea, It would be a "Buff" spell like Colossal but with a twist.

Spell: School* Shadow
Pip: 0 / 1**
School: Sun
Effect: Transform a Spell into a School* Spell with (School specific effect)***

* The school your Character belongs to. exp. Storm
** The spell itself will not cost a Shadow pip to "Enhance", just add the cost of it to the target spell
*** This part give me the biggest headache, but I would like to see something like... (Storm, +500 Shadow Damage and Steal a pip. (Excluding shadow pips of coerce))