Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards and Plants

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
How many players out there think that we should be able to place treasure cards in our banks? How many farmers would like the plot and plant to count as one space instead of two spaces?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
yes and yes! I really wish these things could happen.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
YES! i completely agree tc should be allowed in bank. I have 48 king parsley and 2 helpehant ears uses a bit of room there doesnt it?

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I think we should do the treasue card thing. I am not a collector of them, but sometimes I wanna keep the ones I am saving in a safe place, the bank is perfect. I am a farmer though, and I don't understand what you mean by the plot. You have to make a plot with a garden spell and then put a seed in it, but you can't move it after that.....as far as I know.

Angela Dragonstone
Level 84

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Plots count as a item count then the plant counts as an item count. Say the total count you can place at your house is 250. So if you had 32 plots and they have plants on them, you have a total of 64 item count. So once you have done this you only have 186 space left to place your other items. I, for one, have 60 plots and 60 plants where am I to place my other items.