Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

transformations

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
This idea was brought up by Brahm Bright in the dorms subject: let us play as animals. So the idea has been changed a little from my thoughts. what if transformations could be permanent depending on what you use to buy them. for example if we buy them for gold then it would last the amount of time it does now and if we buy them with crowns we could have an option to equip then and or un-equip them whenever we wanted like mounts. I don't know how much they would be worth in crowns but I know it would be more then 500 probably like 1000 crowns or just depending on what transformation you get.

thoughts?

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
I literally had this idea earlier! But you beat me to posting it! Yes I think its a great idea to have permanent transformations, but here's an extra idea to go with it: What if we could have random costumes you could buy to go with the transformations? That would be cool. And maybe each school could be able to buy a no sell no auction no trade transformation just for their school?
Death= Scarecrow
Life= Centaur
Fire= Helephant
Ice= Frost Giant
Storm= Siren/Triton depending on gender.
Myth= Troll.
I like your idea, Let me know what you think of mine as well!

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Leicrex on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
I literally had this idea earlier! But you beat me to posting it! Yes I think its a great idea to have permanent transformations, but here's an extra idea to go with it: What if we could have random costumes you could buy to go with the transformations? That would be cool. And maybe each school could be able to buy a no sell no auction no trade transformation just for their school?
Death= Scarecrow
Life= Centaur
Fire= Helephant
Ice= Frost Giant
Storm= Siren/Triton depending on gender.
Myth= Troll.
I like your idea, Let me know what you think of mine as well!
Great idea but they should be gender specific, like the storm one, and you forgot balance

: Helephant (boys) Pheonix (girls) I think i didin't spell that right...
: Frost giant (boys) hmmm female frost giant? (girls)
: centaur (boys) dryad (girls)
: scarecrow (boys) banshee (girls)
: Minotaur (boys) medusa (girls)
: Ra (boys) judgement (girls)

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
lifedude2002 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Great idea but they should be gender specific, like the storm one, and you forgot balance

: Helephant (boys) Pheonix (girls) I think i didin't spell that right...
: Frost giant (boys) hmmm female frost giant? (girls)
: centaur (boys) dryad (girls)
: scarecrow (boys) banshee (girls)
: Minotaur (boys) medusa (girls)
: Ra (boys) judgement (girls)

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 32
I totally forgot about Balance! and yeah I think your idea is even better!